Himchan's Story

B.A.P's Love Story: Every Rain Drops

"From beginning, i held you in the left side of my heart and you thickly remain" ​ 

 

"Yah, yah! I want that!" Lee Sunny jumped. Kim Himchan, her fiancee smile at his childish girl.

"Which one?" he stretched his neck for a clearer view. Sunny pulled him closer to the jewelry store. "This one. Aww...so pretty." her eyes sparkled at the silver necklace. He then follow her enter the store. For Sunny, he will do anything. Everything she wants, he will give it. No matter how expensive it is, he can buy for her.

"Thank you, Channie!" she kissed his cheek. They walked out of the store. They decide to take a break at the coffee shop. The worker at there can't stop staring at Sunny which make Himchan annoyed.

"Babe, you can wait at there. I will bring your drinks." he said and she nodded. He turn back his gaze at the worker and then looked at his nametag 'Yongguk'. After the drinks finish, he pick up the tray. "Oh, can i ask you something?"

"Yes."

"Why you stare at my fiancee? Sorry but she's taken by me." he glared sharply at Yongguk.

"I'm sorry, sir. She looks exactly like my girlfriend. She's dead already." Yongguk look down. Himchan widen hi eyes. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know that." he felt guilty. "It's okay." Yongguk smiled. Himchan bowed and walk away.

"Here's your milkshake." he put in front of Sunny. Sunny clap for it and drink it until half.

"Channie, why you so nice to me? I mean, everything i want, you give it. Why?"

"Aish, this shorty. Because i love you. I don't want to let you down." Himchan messed her hair.

"Really? Even if I want this world?"

"I will try to own it for you."

 

 "Channie?" Sunny hug him from behind while he was sitting on the sofa.

 

"Hm?"

"Why you love me?"

"Because i want to." Himchan kiss her palm. She then run and sit beside him.

"Why you always give the same answer?" she asked. He kept silence. "Why?" she whined. "Because that's the answer." he cupped her face and kissed her lips. Suddenly, thunder strucking loudly. 

"Omo! Channie, i'm scared!" she hug his waist tightly. Himchan smile a bit at her reaction. She's scared of thunder. Once, she run into his room and cry in his embrace. 

"Shh...i'm here. You're safe." Himchan hug her back.

 

"Hello?" 

"Channie! Come out here! I bought something for you!"  he come out from the house and saw Sunny holding a big teddy bear which is almost same size as her standing across from the road. He smiled widely.

"Wait there, okay?" she shouted as she struggling walk across the road. Out of nowhere, a giant truck speed up near her.

"Sunny!!!" Himchan run to her but it's too late. She hitted by that monster vehicle. He pick her body in his arms. "Sunny-ah, talk to me." he caress her hair. At the corner of her lips, there's a lot of blood. "Call 911!" he shouted at the people suround them.

"Please..." he hug her while kiss a few times at her forehead. 

"Channie..." she smiled weakly. His eyes full of hope "Baby? Hang on. Stay with me." he said. 

"It hurts." she cried. That makes he more weak.

"I know. I'm here with you. Stay strong. Ambulance will come in minutes."

"I can't stand it anymore..."  he cried after she said that. A few minutes later, the ambulance arrive. Along the journey to hospital, he can't stop give her hope to stay alive. But, the machine beep for a long moment. He froze.

"I'm sorry, Mr.Kim. We can't save her. She loses a lot of blood." the nurse shooked.

"No. No.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO!" He shouted.

"Calm down, Mr.Kim. We're sorry." the doctor pat his shoulder. He let out his tears as much as he wants. 

 

The day he go through without her is like a day without water. He stay froze on their favourite sofa all day. No more the cute voice of her asking whether he love her or not. He replayed once again the tape she hide in the big bear.

'Channie honey, thank you for all. I know you annoyed with me cause asking you to buy this and that. You know, first time i saw you, the first thing i fall for is your eyes. Your eyes full of sincere. I don't want to make it long anymore. I love you so much! I hope we will last forever until we go to heaven together.'

He breath hardly. 'But you go to heaven alone.'  Suddenly, the rain starts falling heavily. The spaces in the home are empty without her voice. The thunder struck. 'Where are you?' 

He open up his drawing block. There's a lot of her potret he drawed. He tried to delete one by one but then he draw it back. He keep doing the same thing over and over. "Argh!!!!" he shouted. 

"I need you now, Sunny." he spoke out.

 

"I draw you out again today, will I able to erase you?"