- one

Messing With The Wrong Person [HIATUS]

It was the start of a beautiful day according to Jongdae who had woken up for work. He had a solemn expression on his face as he went to the bathroom to take a quick and relieving shower. Afterwards, he slipped on a simple dress shirt along with some black skinnies.

Jongdae went downstairs to find maids scattered all over the living room, cleaning his house spotless. He smirked and headed towards the dining room.

“Good morning, Master.” the maids chorused and bowed to Jongdae who had already entered the kitchen.

“Good morning, sweetie.” a beautiful woman in her mid fifties smiled brightly. She turned around and gave Jongdae a loving smile. “Did you sleep well?”

Jongdae sat down on a stool. “Good morning.” he grabbed a newspaper from the center of the table. “It was alright, I guess.” he replied with a shrug.

She put her hands on her hips and stared at Jongdae who was fixated on the newspaper he was holding. It was silent, but Jongdae could feel her gaze upon him. He blinked a few times and slowly looked up.

“Is there something...wrong?” Jongdae hesitated, unaware that she wanted him to ask about her night.

She walked over to him and smacked his head.

“Mom!” Jongdae scratched his head from the hard hit he had just received.

“That’s what you get you incompetent little goof!” she hit him again as he let out a groan.

“Fine!” Jongdae got out of his seat with a wince following after. “How was your night, Mother?” he asked with gritted teeth, trying to smile at the woman who had just hit him several times.

She smiled brightly as her hand went up to caress his cheek. He flinched since he was waiting for another hit on the head for asking rudely.

“Yah! I’m not going to hit you anymore!” she tapped his cheek and smiled. “My night was fine. Your Dad came late though.” she added in, clearly disappointed.

Jongdae placed a hand on his Mom’s shoulder. “You know he works late for the company.” Jongdae gave her a knowing smile. She let out a giggle, grabbing Jongdae’s hand and pressed it against her cheek.  

He was surprised by the action because he was not used to skinship with his Mother. “You’re a nice kid, you know that?” she complimented him and kissed his knuckle. “Stay nice, okay? Be Kim Jongdae forever.” she spoke, letting go of Jongdae’s hand and putting him in a choke hold.

“What— Mom!” Jongdae choked, trying to get out of his Mom’s hold.

“This is what you get for being rude.” she calmly said, tightening her grip.

“I have to eat and go to work! Let me go!” Jongdae struggled.

“Oh yeah, you do. Sorry.” she released him and quickly kissed his forehead before getting his breakfast from the other counter.

Once Jongdae was done with his food, he headed out towards the company. His hands were on the steering wheel until one left to go find his bluetooth.

“Found it!” Jongdae adjusted it onto his ear and pressed number four on his speed dial.

It rung 4 times until he heard someone groaning at the early morning call. Jongdae laughed and rolled his eyes.

“You do know that it’s seven in the morning, Kris?” Jongdae intoned while snickering at his lazy friend. “Aish, my dear friend. You really need to set an alarm or break into your house to slip your hand into warm water at night.”

Jongdae could hear rustling and a loud thud from Kris hurriedly getting to the bathroom. He pulled the bluetooth out of his ear and put his phone on speaker, waiting for Kris to hurry and get to work.

-----------------------------------

“Good morning, Mister Kim.” everyone greeted once Jongdae had stepped into the building.

Jongdae responded with a bow as he spotted his secretary coming towards him in full speed. She looked angry and Jongdae was kind of second guessing why she was angry.

“Is it that time of the month?” Jongdae muttered under his breath with a tilt of his head.

“Kim.” she stepped closer as bull horns appeared on top of her head. “Jongdae.” she finished, pushing papers into his chest.

He stumbled back from the impact as he looked at the papers he was given.

It was her resignation.

“Okay, bye.” Jongdae smiled and walked ahead of her towards the elevator.

“O-okay? B-Bye?!” she yelled angrily yet there was slight disappointment in her voice.

Jongdae turned around, walking backwards.

“Did you think that I would be on my knees and begging for you not to leave?” Jongdae raised an eyebrow. “This isn’t a drama; this is reality.” Jongdae shrugged and stepped into the elevator.

The doors closed by a push of a button. Jongdae heaved a sigh and slipped his hands into his pocket, whistling to the elevator music. The doors opened at the very top floor that led to his office. He stepped out and leisurely walked to his office to find things all over the place. He closed his eyes apathetically and proceeded to grab the papers that were scattered on the floor.

I’m guessing that this is Miss Hwang’s doing...

“Mister Kim.” a small and soft voice called for him.

Jongdae turned around to see the receptionist to the top floor gesture for him to come near her. He had always liked her for being nervous and twitchy whenever she was around him. It gave him a laugh that usually brightened the atmosphere.

“What do you need, Mrs. Lee?” Jongdae walked over with a stack of papers in his hand.

She looked down immediately once he approached her. “I-I wanted to know if you n-needed help on cleaning.” she stammered, trying to not make a fool of herself.

Jongdae turned around and looked at his office. Maybe I should ask for her help...at least we’ll get it done quicker. He shrugged and placed his hand on her head. She slowly looked up, but then looked back down.

“You can help me if you want.” he decided with a nod of his head. She gave him a slight smile as her shoulder brushed past him to clean up the mess. He placed the papers on his desk and helped her.

The cleaning continued for about 10 minutes and they ended up making the room clean with nothing on the floor. Jongdae thanked Mrs. Lee as she closed the door on her way out. He plopped onto the couch and rested his arm above his eyes. A long sigh escaped his mouth.

“CHEEEEN!” he heard two familiar voices yell out his nickname.

Jongdae groaned and slight opened his eyes to see what the time was. It was already 8:30 and he had to deal with a bunch of bozo’s. He sat up and turned around to see Kyungsoo and Kai; a pair of hooligans that liked to play around and call him gay. The nicest out of his many friends, to be completely honest.

“What is that you guys want?” Jongdae slid his legs off the couch and onto the floor, so they could have a seat.

“Well, we brought you cookies!” Kai exclaimed, placing it in front of Jongdae’s face.

“I’m sorry, but you know I don’t eat sweets.” Jongdae felt uneasy just looking at the prettily wrapped cookies.

“Oh, I totally forgot!” Kyungsoo smacked his own head. ”Do you think Kris will like them then?” Kyungsoo asked as his eye glimmered.

I would probably still eat it though... Kyungsoo’s cooking is awesome.

“I guess I could still eat them because Kris only likes lollipops. He doesn’t like things that’ll stay in the back of his teeth.” Jongdae informed them, tapping his fingers on his thigh.

“That’s great! You can eat it on the way to the place you’re taking us!” Kai excitedly said.

“Eat on the way? What? Where are we going?” Jongdae questioned as he was being pulled out of his office by the pair.

“Yah! Mrs. Lee, help me!” Jongdae called out to her, but she had her headphones in and she staring intently at the book she was reading.

Aish! God dammit, Lee!

Jongdae was pushed to the corner of the elevator as the doors closed and it started going downwards. He ran his fingers through his sleek black hair and just waited for something stupid to happen.

Kris walked into the company as he watched idly. He immediately set his eyes upon his friends who were carrying the CEO. Kris blinked a few times and turned around to see his friends run past him and stuff Jongdae into a car. He rubbed his neck and tilted his head in confusion. He looked at the employee’s faces and they also were shocked and confused as much as he was.

“What just happened?” Kris spoke.

“It seems like Mister Kim’s friend have abducted Mister Kim.” the receptionist spoke, intimidated by Kris who had a stern look on his face.

“Uh, okay then.” Kris headed to the elevator and closed it immediately so he could have time alone to think.

“Are they taking him on a blind date again?” he pondered with a hand rubbing his smooth chin.

“I hope they’re not because he’s just going to hurt the poor girl.” his tone was friendly as he let out a carefree laugh.

---------------------------

“A CLUB FOR GAY PEOPLE?!” Jongdae yelled in disbelief while standing in front with his idiotic friends.

“Yeah! This is to question your uality!” Kyungsoo and Kai announced.

They set their hands on each of Jongdae’s shoulders and pushed him inside. Jongdae immediately looked around in disgust. The smell inside was rancid. There were hardly anyone inside the bar since it was still early in the morning. There was a female bartender washing cups and another bartender who was male; was making a concoction with all types of strong alcohol. Jongdae almost gagged when he saw male strippers strutting towards him.

Jongdae immediately turned to his friends who could barely stifle their laughter. He glared at them as they urged him towards the bar.

“C’mon, don’t be a party pooper!” Kai patted the stool for Jongdae to sit on.

“I’m not gay guys! And it’s freaking nine in the morning! I have to work, guys.” Jongdae yelled at them.

“Cheeen please? Just to see if you’re actually gay or not.” they pleaded altogether.

Jongdae took a deep breath and brought out his cold stare to kill them with it.

Who do these peasants think they’re messing with? I’m not gay! I’ve never initiated skinship with anyone!

“Just chill!” Kai put his hands in front of him. “Kyungsoo and I know the owner and we’re going to talk to him. Just stay here and get a drink or something.” Kai told him.

“It’ll be on me.” Kyungsoo added in with his bright smile.

Jongdae had a stiff expression on his face as he hopped onto the stool. Kai and Kyungsoo patted Jongdae’s shoulder and left to the back of the club.

Jongdae looked around and decided to talk up the bartender who looked rather interesting. He eyed her up and down and wondered what her sizes were.

"What drink would you like?" she asked with her breathtaking smile showing.

"I'll take a coke, I guess." Jongdae responded.

The girl eyed him with wide eyes. He took a peek at her nametag and laughed. By her name tag, he could see a white blouse with his brand’s name on it.

"Mari, is it?" he asked as she was frozen in place. "Looks like you're wearing my brand nicely."

Jongdae snapped his fingers and she quickly snapped out of it. She bowed and grabbed the coke from underneath the counter quickly.

"How do you know that this is your brand? It could be Gucci!" she snarled, knowing from an article that he was a snake-like man, but she loved this man’s clothes to bits. He was her inspiration to get into a nice school that gave designing classes.

"I can see my name on your cuff." he absentmindedly opened his coke without looking at her. He looked up and gave her a smile.

"I know Gucci can't compete with me." he said with a devilish smile.


 


 AUTHOR'S NOTE :

So, that is the first chapter! Please comment on how the chapter is because omf ;; 
I was trying my best to posess the Chen vibe and make it sound like something he would say. It was a bit hard and my choice of words were overused I bet.
; AAA ;  it's been awhile since I've written anything and I re-read this just to make sure that it was fine. I tried putting myself in the place of the readers and I guess it's a good story so far O u O 

- kyde ♥

 

Roleplay: Michigo Roleplay | Nutella Roleplay
Review Shop: Heaven's Network 
Graphic Shop: Heaven's Door

Please upvote, comment, and subscribe! 

Every subscribe, upvote, and comment is loved and appreciated! ♥

I love you everybody~