Rescued

Timeless Sea

**jk lets change Prince Kysr to Prince Kres.

I've been getting the feeling that Kysr still sounds like Kisser..just no..


Sehun was finally able to spot the shore to land; he shifted his head and looked back at Serah's unconscious state, sighing quietly to himself. 

"Why did you do this to yourself? Do you love him that much?" Sehun whispered, his voice ringing in faint sadness. He then raised his head and noticed that he had drawn close to the shore of a large castle. "Is..this where your love resides?" Sehun swam closer to to land and gently laid an unconscious Serah on the light sand. As he laid her there, his light blue eyes gazed into hers for the longest moment.

"...Is this goodbye?"

"Will this be the last time I ever see you?" 

"But I don't want this to be the end between us." Sehun bowed his gray head and nuzzled his chin against Serah's cheek. "Be safe."

"I'll come back for you..no matter what curse befalls me." Sehun whispered quietly, his tone drifting into Serah's ears. He then whipped his tail back and hid behind a rock, watching over Serah until a bystander approached her.


"My son, you have become such a talented young man." King Luek ancient voice chuckling as he watched his son effortlessly hit the bullseye with the royal bow and arrows. Prince Kres grinned and brushed back his silky golden hair. "Father, it's you who trained me so well, and ever since my rescue from that shipwreck, I've become rejuvenated in spirits and energy..all thanks to the mysterious girl who saved my life."

Prince Kres laughed, and the sound of an arrow penetrating the target was heard again.

"Right on target, your majesty." The king's private servant bowed his head and grinned for he was overjoyed with the Crown Prince's successful archery skills. 

"Well, I wouldn't be surprised. You were born with quite a talent for this, son." King Leuk leaned back in his red satin chair and sighed heavily, turning his head to the sky. The clouds moved along slowly, but the day was quite a soothing one. Light blue colors overshadowed by white nimbus clouds collected in the sky's realm, and the warmth of the sun radiated across the scenery.

"I'm going to take a break." Prince Kres lowered his bow and arrows and then set them aside a tall pole. "Such a beautiful day deserves a quiet stroll around the castle." He then waved at his father and the servant and headed out the door of the archery practice room.

"Becoming more and more independent." King Luek smiled and looked back at his servant who only laughed.

"Well, you're majesty. You can't blame him. He's already 22 years old."


Prince Kres eyed the bountiful flowers that grew from the royal garden. This garden was special for it held almost 100 species of flowers from around the world. It had been given as a gift for Queen on her birthday, and she was quite delighted by such a fine present. 

The aroma of 100 different flora filled the air with a pleasant smell, creating a comfortable atmosphere.

What was even more fascinating was the fact that the garden was built close to the castle's shores. In this way, the royal family could not only gaze upon the beautiful flowers but also enjoy the ocean's nautical setting.

"Ahh.." Prince Kres sighed and closed his eyes, stretching his arms out toward the sky. "It's good to be young." He opened his eyes once more and blinked twice. He squinted his eyes and placed his hand below his chin.

"Is..that a body?"

He then stepped forward and proceeded down the white staircase that led to the shore. Glowing seashells laid adjacent to his side and caused the sand to sparkle. Palm trees swinged from side to side, and leaves drifted with the wind. A dance of nature was initiated and was juxtaposed by the call of seagulls perched on nearby trees.

But Prince Kres had lost focus of his surroundings and only focused on the mysterious body that he was nearing.

"Who is this?"

He felt embarrassed for looking at the body of a female and turned his head back so that he could calm himself down. When Prince Kres had relaxed, he shifted his head back to the girl and pitied her broken, abandoned state. She looked so vulnerable.

"I ought to give her some clothes to wear and maybe send her off.."

"Or.." The prince tapped his chin, and his blue eyes sparkled. "Maybe, I can keep her as a servant of the castle. We could always use more of those." He chuckled at his brilliant plan and proceeded to pick up the girl. His heart fluttered a little upon nearing his face near hers. She was quite beautiful, and Kres had never seen anyone with a countenance as elegant and smooth as hers.

He slung her arms around his shoulders and turned toward the staircases up the castle.


Sehun watched as a man took his friend in his arms and lead her in the direction of the castle. He looked of high prestige; Sehun was jealous of the man's golden hair that seemed to glow in unision with the sunlight.

"If only I could look like that..If only I were human." Sehun gulped and eyed his long gray tail. He gazed back up at the empty shore where he had laid Serah down.

"...Goodbye...for now." Sehun dipped his head and dived back into the ocean, his heart feeling heavy with worry and hard feelings. 


update 10/28/13