The Runaway Cat.

Call Me Jay!

Jay's P.O.V

Where am I?

The room was cool, I could feel a soft couch under my touch, so it lead me to believe I was on a couch in one of the idol training rooms.

Okay, think carely Jay, don't panick. What was the last thing you remembered?

Oh, running into a hard wall after being...kissed?

Oh my gawd, I was kissed by Kai.

Son-of-He..stole my first kiss.

Wae!!!

I shot up from the comfy cream colored couch and walked around the pratice room since it seemed to be bigger than most. I saw a few posters around the room so I went to look at them.

I looked at each pictured carefully, deducing I was in SuperJunior's dance studio.

But who hit me?

Or more importantly what did I hit?

I didn't have to think before a voice called me, startling me from out of my musings.

''Oh you're up...gwenchana?'' I turned around to see the Shisus himself, standing 183 cm was Choi Siwon, the face of SuperJunior.

I looked up into his eyes and swallowed hard and tried my best to not poke his dimples, I knew I had those ers as well, but on him,it was like perfection. Freakin Adonis.

I played with a strand of my hair as I answered. ''I'm fine....so you're the brick wall?''

''Brick wall?'' He did the eyebrows and I nearly screamed.

''What...I meant to say was...was...was...that I ran into you...you ..are built like a brick wall.'' I stuttered out.

''It's a compliment promise.'' I added quickly as he gave me a smile.

Cue swoon ladies.

''So how you doin?'' I said in my best Joey Tribbiani voice,sending him a teasing wink.

He laughed out loud and patted my head like dog. I pouted and folded my arms under my chest.

''We're doing fine...we're preparing Super Show 5, since Heechul hyung has returned.'' He answered after he catched his breath.

I nodded. ''That's good to know.''

''Don't you have like a busy schedule or something...Siwon.''I  asked rocking back and forth on the gall of my heels.

He seemed slightly stunned that I wasn't using honorifics. I patted his arm gently before walking out.

'' See you around sunbae.'' I called before walking back to my own practice room.

Hopefully Exo would be gone and I wouldn't have to face Kai again.

At least not for another day.


The walk back to my apartment was irrelevant before I stopped in the grocery store to get some tuna, fish and milk and other ingredients to make stir-fry. I also grabbed a package of ramen.

While walking back to my  apartment, I stopped short as I heard a few sounds.

I shook my head and continued to walk before I heard it again.

A distinct,  Meow....Meow...

I looked down into the eerily glowing eyes of a grey cat that was pawing at my pants.

I crouched infront of it.

''What are you doing here...little kitty?'' I shifted my bag onto my other shoulder and scooped it up.

I examined it's like grey fur and felt how soft it was.

''Aren't you adorable?''

It blinked up at me.

I looked under it's leg before apologizing profusely, since it was slightly awkward.

''I'm sorry Kitty, but I need to determine if you are a Mister of Misses.''

It didn't seemed to mine, which I found odd since most cats normally screeched out and scratched when touching them without permission.

''Ah...so you're a mister kitty?''

It pawed at my grocery bag...

''Oh, so you're hungry...let's get you to my house and fed.'' I under it's chin and continued my way to my apartment.


''Sunmi-yah....I'm home.'' I called out as soon as I stepped foot into the apartment, slipping on my house slippers.

I dropped my bag on the couch as well as the kitten and walked to the kitchen to get a spare food bowl.

''Unnie....you won't believe this...Heechul oppa is loosing his mine.'' Sunmi shouted coming into the kitchen, clutching her phone as it was her life line.

She showed me her Instagram page and then scrolled to show me a post of Heechul Oppa's.

A picture of Heebum could be seen, with the title, ''Lost Cat '' in Bold Blue letter.

I gasped looking from the picture to the cat in my living room.

'''Sunmi-yah...he's not exactly lost anymore.'' I chuckled nervously and nodded to the living room.

''UNNIE YOU STOLE HEECHUL OPPA'S CAT!'' She yelled.

''I DID NOT STEAL HIM...I JUST FOUND HIM!'' I retorted.

She started waving her hand frantically before grabbing my shoulders.''No matter...you have to return him to Heechul Oppa now!''

''But I'm sleep-'' She interrupted me.

''NOW!'' She shouted.

''ARASSEO!'' I nearly jumped at her volume but carried Heebum into the kitchen, let him eat some fish.

Then we were off to SuperJunior's dorm.


A/N I hope you all please subscribe/comment/upvote my stories and blogs.

Check out my recent blog here and click on my twition if you love me ;)

~Prom15e to Bel13ve

~Caribbeanpop17