What I want, you cant give me!

Call Me Jay!

Jay P.O.V

''I don't like this, I don't like this one bit.'' as I eyed every inch of the building.

''I hope I don't regret this.''I sighed before walking up to the building.

''Excuse me , I'm here to see Mr Lee Soo Man,'' I enquired at the front desk.

I was directed to the elevator in which I was also told to press the top button. A man on top, even if the way he got there, he crushed dreams and ran all his talents into the ground with no vacations and over-working. Talk about cliche. I waited as the elevator light up, the other floors passing by, about eight more floors to go. It was on the fifth floor that the elevator opened again, I paid no heed, I was listening to music through my headphones. Of course I should've, then I wouldn't have been so startled when the elevator started to slow down until it halted in between floors 6 and 7.

'Oh no!' I breathed out as I squeezed my eyes, I slide down on my feet, I never was to great with confined spaces, claustrophobia always got to me. My lungs felt like it was squeezing , I begun to breath harshly trying.

Someone knelt down next to, I could feel their warm hands on my shoulders, ''Yah! Gwenchanayo?''

I shook my head negatively, my eyes still shut.

''Just follow my voice...and breath slowly.'' He soothed.

Another person, was busy calling maintainance and informing them at the problem in which we were stuck.

I inhaled slowly and exhaled.

''That's it...''

''You're doing great.'' The voice calmed me down somewhat.

I don't know how long we were in the elevator for, but then it started moving again.

I opened eyes and gaped into the brown eyes and wide smile of Jung Yunho U-know.

'Waeyo!'

 ''Y-Y-u-un-ho.!''I scrambled to get up, but he just grabbed my arms, gently easing me up until I was standing.

He was awfully tall.

Then again he was 6 feet tall. Changmin was beside him looking at me uncertainly but his mis-matched eyes softened as I gave him a polite bow.

''Kamsahmida Oppa.'' I blurted out unconciously.

''I-I--I--mean...Yun-err--ahjusshi.'' I coughed looking away.

He shot me a curious glance, I could feel Changmin's gaze as well. I knew there would be questions, some I didn't want to answer at the moment.

'Go faster.!' I urged the elevator mentally.

''Are you possibly a Cassi--''He started to say but then foot in mouth disease decided to intervene.

''Yes...I'm a Cassiopeia....I love your music!" I squealed before calming down. ''I mean...your music is alright.''

Changmin grinned widely and I got a Yunho's famous U-know smirk. I was virtually melting.

''Can I get a hug?'' I asked casually. They looked at one another then at me and finally nodded.

''Yay!'' I screamed before I was engulfed between Homin and that my friends, is what dreams are made of.

Don't be hatin'.


Waving to the guys as they stepped out at the seven floor before the elevator dinged, it signalled the final floor.

I looked left and right as if I was crossing traffic, it would not do well to be fangirling again. I wanted to be seen as chic and cool by my idols, not rapid or crazy...even if I was a tad bit crazy, I admit that proudly. The long hallways were empty, my sneakers made no sound against the white marble flooring. Passing lots of closed doors, I didn't pay attention to any of the titles until I was turning down another corridor which held one single door with  'Lee Soo Man' nameplate under it in Hangul. I was still learning Korean and was a japanese born american that moved to Seoul that had Korean relatives on my mothers side but I didn't really care about family history. I knocked politely before entering.

''You wanted to see me.'' I called out before sitting in one of the empty seats.

His chair swivled around to see me.

''Annyeong!'' I waved sarcastically.

''Welcome Miss Kim-''he started to say.

''Call Me Jay, not Miss Kim...I'm not good with formalities Ahjusshi'' I interrupted.

''Arraso.'' He nodded as leaned forward observing me.

''So...'' I cleared my throat loudly.

''Is there something you would like to talk to me about?'' I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

''Yes...'' He replied taking out a cheque book. That's just insulting...not everyone is after money.

''Woah woah woah...I'm not taking your money.'' I shouted taking the book and closing it.

''That's rather rude.'' I said turning to him.

''Plus I don't go around putting prices on lives.'' God might strike me down if I did. I mentally added.

''What is it that you want?'' He asked exasperatedly.

''What I want you can't give me!'' I said stonily. He was never going to bring JYJ into SM Ent nor Hankyung, they publicly diminished the companies reputation just because it wasn't listening, because he wasn't listening, he generally deserved it though...I wouldn't have stayed either if I was an artist here, I would've gone to JYP and YG, hell even Cube seemed more likable. What I wanted was for DBSK to have a reunion, what I wanted was for the E.L.F of this country to recognize Henry and ZhouMi as part of Super Junior not just a sub-group. What I wanted was to see Super Junior15, not 13, not 10 and definitely not 9.

''There must be something.'' He argued.

''I technically was supposed to graduated high school last year...but that's no longer impossible.'' I said defeatedly.

''What about enrolling in SM Academy?'' He suggested leaning back against his chair looking awfully pleased with himself.

''How can I enroll into an academy for trainees...in case you didn't get the memo I don't really like you.'' I said bluntly.

He seemed to deflate and I mentally smirked. 

''What about getting tutored there?'' He asked.

I shrugged . ''Maybe...but if I enter that school, I want to be translator or something considering English is my first language.'' I said matter-of-factually.

''Oh?'' He looked surprised.

''Yes I'm originally from the States,'' I replied folding my arms.

''I see...''

''I'll give you a week to think about it.'' He added.

''Arraso.'' I left his office.

A chance to go back to a real school, that meant I would have to quit my day job. Man Ok would understand, she always wanted me to finish my education, because I loved learning, I was semi-fluent in Mandarin. I sighed as I walked out of the building. Most people would be grateful for second chances, but no...he just wanted to into my life.

Things are about to get interesting.


A/N

I hope you all liked this chapter, look out next week for two other updates.

Please don't forget to upvote/subscrbe/comment

Always Keep The Faith

~Caribbeanpop17