Along Came EXO...

Call Me Jay!

 Jay's P.O.V

''Damn it Rui...'' I mumbled out loud trying to find the practice room.

I was lost, but I sucked at directions in general, that's why I had a GPS in all of my vehicles.

I sighed before sliding down a random wall.

''Gwenchana?'' a voice asked kindly.

Looking up I stifled a gasp as I came face to face with ....

....

....

U-KNOW YUNHO.

Do you know U-Know Yunho? I bet you don't know how I wasn't freaking out right now..oh but I was...just internally.

He held out a hand to me...

''Gomawo....sunbae...'' I mumbled sheepishly taking his hand as he pulled me up wordlessly.

''I should be going..''I declared walking in the opposite direction I was in.

''You're looking for the dancing studio....''He called back to me.

I retraced my steps and stood in front of him once again and he gave me his pearly white smile that could honestly melt an iceburg.

''Neh...''I nodded.

''Follow me...''

I trailed behind as I tried to catch up with his long strides.

''Hyung.....I've been looking for you everywhere...''Changmin approached us as I swear I was being punk'd.

Where are the cameras?...like seriously.

''Who's this?'' his eyes strayed towards me.

''A new student...''Yunho smiled before they both shared a secret grin, that I knew would promise a world of crazy for me later.

I looked up at Changmin, DBSK's tall maknae...

'He's like a tall tree, I wouldn't mind climbing him though...' my ertish fangirls thoughts added mentally.

''YAH!'' Yunho shouted at me and I yelled back just loud.

''YAH!'' we both held our ears and Changmin bit his lip to keep from laughing even as his eyes went into their adorable mismatched adorableness.

''OW!'' I rubbed my ears.

''Did you have to yell so loud...?'' I hissed at him.

''I was just trying to get your attention...'' He winced rubbing his ears.

''You started it!'' I pointed out stubbornly.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm leading me through series off corridors before we eventually arrived at my destination.

''How did you know I had to be here any way?'' I asked as he turned to leave.

''All new trainees are assigned to the same schedule in the first semester of their training...''He grinned.

''Wait--'' he turned back to me expectantly, biting his lip subsconsciously as he looked down at me.

''Kamsahmida....Oppas.''  I bowed before giving them both a grin.

''Oppas?'' they shared confused looks before I blew my bangs out of my face aggravatedly.

''Sheesh...''I took off my cap as my hair tumbled down past my shoulders to reach mid-back.

Changmin's mouth dropped open and Yunho's eyes widened, while I just shook my head, fixing it back under the hat, before heading inside my dance class.

'Idols..'


'What did I do to deserve this torture...'

Their instructor had them stretching, it had been a long time since I had to do such forms of physical fitness and it .

My poor back...

'I sound like Obaa-chan...' I sighed before switching to my other foot.

Just as I was bending in between my legs, the door opened.

''Nice of you too volunteer today boys...'' the instructor...Ms.Jang called out.

In stepped....EXO.

All 12 of them.

Kris-Suho-Xiumin-LuHan-Lay-Baekhyun-Chen-Chanyeol-D.O-Tao-Kai- SeHun

Bloody Hell.

Then I fell.

''I'm okay...''I called out from the floor.

My eyebrows shot up as they started to converse with our instructor, who laughed vibrantly before leaving the class.

'Where are you going...don't leave me alone with them...' my inner called out.

There were about 6 of us in today's dance class...the others would be coming later...

''Alright everyone pair up...''Kris called everyone's attention.

''Since there are most of us...than there are of us....'' Luhan started.

''There will be two of us to each person...''Sehun finished.

Guess who I got?

Just guess...

I'll give you a guess.

Two words.

Three syllables.

Kim....Jong JIn...

Why life....why?

Why my bias and second favorite?

Kai and D.O walked over to me.

''Now....try to keep up...''Kris said cockily.

Chen slapped his head. ''Hyung!''

''YAH!'' He held his head glaring at Chen.

Suho slapped both of their heads next. ''Stop holding back the class.''

''D.O hyung..!''They whined.

I leaned against a wall as I eyed them all wearily.

''Jae-ri?'' Kai's voice snapped me out of my daze.

''Hmm...''

''We're ready to start..'' I nodded.

 

It happened so fast I was still in disbelief that it happened.

One moment I was following D.O's footsteps before I was elbowed in the ribs, loosing my footing I stumbled in Kai who's eyes widened, then we were on the floor.

My eyes were closed, but I felt something warm and solid under me. I cautiously opened my eyes and found that my lips were against someone. I held my head and wiped the sweat off my head as I felt the impending headache coming on.

He had just taken my first kiss.

Kai had stolen my first kiss.

I scrambled away from him,grabbed my rusack and bolted out of the room.

ran and didn't stop until I was lost for the second time that day, but not before I hit a moving wall.

'Ow!' was my last thought before I out.


A/N

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Please don't forget to subscribe/comment/upvote.

Always Keep The Faith

Prom15e to Bel13ve

~Caribbeanpop17