Watch Out!

The Perfect Scandal

Monday.

  Hana didn't want to go to school, but she had to. Her brother forced her. Apparently, he didn't hear about her and Mir because he kept calling In Ho her boyfriend and clearly they're not. She wanted to ride with Jonghyun, but he was going to leave early to pick up his girlfriend. The early he meant was 6:30 because they were going to do something she wasn't suppose to know.

  She was walking casually to school, looking at her watch once in a while, checking if she was on time. She was, being 7:00. It only takes her 15 minutes to get there, but since so many girls are after her, she didn't want to be seen.

  Off in the distance she could hear screaming girls. It wasn't of hatred, but of excitement. She wanted to know what was going on, so she walked towards it. Anyways, it was in the direction of her school too. The screaming's were getting closer, which confused her because she didn't go that far from where she started. Checking the clock, she made sure she wasn't dreaming any of this. The time continued to tick and it was 7:03.

  Soon she could see girls chasing six guys who she didn't recognize at all. If they were famous, they were probably a new group that she has never heard of yet.

  Five of them flew by her without a second glance. She watched them as they went. They looked about her age and wore expensive clothes as if they were going to perform. Then she remembered there was a sixth guy and faced forward only being toppled over by him.

  Their eyes met for a split second, both in shock and not knowing what to do. He quickly got up, not saying anything and ran away from the screaming girls.

  Hana was too much in shock and sat up, unmoving. He was really cute and adorable. He reminded her of a cat, light brown eyes and hair, a small face, and toned body.

  All the girls passed right by her, still chasing the six guys, screaming their lungs out. Most of them had autograph books and posters which were rolled up, so she couldn't see what group they were.

  When they were all gone, she got up and headed to school, still thinking about the cute guy that she met. Who was he? He's the first person that made he thought of an animal. She wanted to see him again to know what he's really like.

  "Hana!" Jae Hwa shouted as she entered the building. She ran up to her and gave her a big hug to make Hana feel better, knowing that a lot of girls will hate her for dating Mir.

  "Jae Hwa! Good morning!" Hana said, hugging her back. Those hugs were needed because she felt empty without it. She really wanted to tell her about the boy she saw earlier, but she held her tongue. Maybe later.

  "Let's go to class before In Ho sees you. At least in class, there'll be a teacher around." She took her arm and lead her to class.

  There, more than half of the girls look at her with mean stares, some even rolled their eyes at her. They may have done those things, but none came up to her and spoke to her personally. They were too afraid to. If the reporters find something suspicious, they'll find a way to get the truth out of it.

Hana sat at her desk and found notes sticking out. Just by taking one, many fall out. People giggle from the mess she created. They knew their first teacher doesn't like mess on the first hour of class.

  Jae Hwa helped out, reading some once in a while and didn't like what they wrote. Most said, "Go to Hell." "Leave Mir alone." "Go away." and so on. Soon she got tired of reading the death threats and started crumpling every letter she picked up.

  Hana did the same, not reading them. She had enough of that from text messages and people saying them at Mir's fan site.

  Then a third hand comes and a fourth. The third one was In Ho and the fourth one was Yuki, a girl who transferred from Japan to Korea because of her parents. Her father was Japanese while her mother was Korean, so she knew how to speak it. She wasn't well known in school, but she is the most cheerful-slash-crazy-slash-adorable-slash-kind girl anybody would ever know.

  Hana tried her best to avoid In Ho, but since he's helping her, she didn't mind for now. Later on she won't talk to him. As for Yuki, she'll thank her somehow.

  Once all were picked up and thrown, Hana thanked Yuki and pretend that In Ho wasn't there. "Thanks for helping." For some reason, she didn't feel comfortable with her. What will happen if Yuki's only being nice to her so that she can get close to Mir and find a way to ruin their relationship?

  She bowed. "It's nothing." Her eyes trailed to the side. "I heard about you and Mir." She paused as if finding the right words to her sentence. "I think that's cute. I don't hate you unlike the other girls. I mean, the one I like from the group is actually Seung Ho, but he's like 7 years older than me, so I think of him more like a big brother."

  "Have you met him?" Hana asked, walking to her seat.

  Yuki followed and shook her head. "No. I only watch from the shows, but he seems like an adorable person."

  "He is. Trust me. I've met him, but then he can be scary from what Mir has told me." Hana giggled, followed by Yuki. "Nice to meet you though," Hana said, holding out her hand.

  Yuki took it. "Nice to meet you Hana." They let go and she went back to her desk.

  In Ho was standing behind Hana and spoke for the first time today. "Are you still angry at me?"

  Hana rolled her eyes and spin on her heels. He was pretty close, for her nose barely touched his shoulder. She took a step back and crossed her arms. "A little bit."

  He sighed. "Well I'm sorry. I was pretty mad because I was a jerk."

  Hana knew him and from his words, she knew for a fact that he was lying. He's only acting nice, so that he can get her back after he knew how famous she has gotten.  She turned around, not facing him and flipped her hair. "I don't forgive you." She could see Jae Hwa coming up to them, keeping the promise, but Hana shook her head and she stopped on her heels. "I don't want to see you again. If you keep asking me for forgiveness..." she paused, trying to think up something that can cause him to leave her alone, "I'll tell Mir. He'll do something about it."

  In Ho had the worse temper and was about to blow. He inhaled and exhaled deeply, clutching his fists. "Fine. If you want to come back to me, I'll never accept you. I'll never let you come into my life and you'll never have me as a boyfriend ever again."

  Hana didn't care, he was the biggest mistake she has ever done. Why would she go back to him? "I'm fine with that," she said, bored, accepting it.

  He bit his tongue to hold on what he was going to spat out. Turning around, he kicked a desk, toppling it over. At that time the teacher entered and yelled at him, "Pick that up and go back to your seat. We have a pop quiz today, so I advise everyone to be on their best behavior or else I'll give everyone a zero!"