This is Teen Top

The Perfect Scandal

After school, just like what Jae Hwa and Hana planned, Hana walked with Jae Hwa to her house. First of all, Hana had to call her brother. He told her he didn't care and let her stay as long as she wanted as long as she checked up on him once in a while.

  Along the way, they spoke about their day which was basically the same for both. They were in the same class, so nothing was different so instead they talked about Mir and MBLAQ.

  "I saw new pictures up on the fan site. You and Mir were having a secret date or something." Jae Hwa asked, suspicious.

  She blushed. "No. It was half-and-half. Seung Ho and G.O. were taking the pictures to make our relationship more convincing."

  "Oh." That was sort of awkward. It was the wrong question to ask. "What about Thunder? Did you get to see him?"

  "No. He was asleep when I came and Mir brought me home afterwards, so I didn't get to see him or Joon. Why? Are you now interested in him rather than Joon?"

  Jae Hwa blushed. "Maybe. Seeing him in person, made me think he's cute. Joon is cute and all, but more girls are after him unlike Thunder, so I won't receive more hate mail than you."

  "So does that mean you want to date him too?"

  "No..." her voice trailed off.

  A flashback flew across in her mind. "Anyways, this morning-"

 "We're here." Jae Hwa turned right, up a few steps, and stood in front of a pale white door. She rang the doorbell and her younger sister opened it.

  She looked at Hana, then to Jae Hwa. "Oh, Sis." She took a second glance at Hana. "Could it be-"

 "Yeah that's Mir's girlfriend, now excuse me. I have to show her something real quick." She shoved pass her and goes up a flight of stairs.

  Hana followed while Jae Hwa's sister watched her, mouth gaped open. She must be a fan of Mir also, but not as dangerous as the others.

  Jae Hwa's room was big and cozy. She had her own closet and bathroom. Her bed was pushed to the far corner close to the window, drawers to the left of it, a desk across from that, and a T.V. next to the desk. On the desk sit's a laptop of her own, open for full use.

  "Sit." She commanded, pulling up the rolling chair for Hana. She pulled another chair for herself that was usually used when she's watching television and didn't want to lay down on her bed. It was more comfy than her desk chair. "Do you want to see a music video or pictures?" She asked.

  "Video." Hana replied. Watching a music video is about the same as looking at pictures, but with music.

  Jae Hwa squealed. "I know just the right one." Finally, she got to show her who Teen Top was. It was about time she knew who they are. She typed in 'Teen Top - Clap,' and found the music video she wanted.

  "My favorite is L. Joe. I'll tell you which guy is which. From who first appeared to the next."

  As the music video started, she also started saying the names. "The one who hit the book was Ricky, the so called maknae. The one who starts singing is Niel. Chunji is the one who starts singing next The one who plays the violin is L. Joe!" She squealed.

  For some reason, Chunji looked so familiar to her. Where have she seen him?

 Jae Hwa continued as the video went on. "C.A.P is the one who inhaled deeply and rapped, lastly Changjo, the real maknae, is the one with the really spiky hair." After the whole song, she added, "L. Joe is now blond and I think he looks better like that. What do you think?"

  Hana was speechless. She liked them, but that wasn't what made her not talk, it was the fact that Chunji seemed so familiar. Then she knew, "I think I saw them before."

  "Really!" She jumped up and spin Hana's chair so that she can face her. "When?"

 "Um." she couldn't get it out because in Jae Hwa's eyes, they showed intense fire. She managed a weak reply, "This morning."

  Jae Hwa took her shoulders and shook her, "I told you that you might see them one day and not know who they were. It did happen and now what will you do?"

  "That's not all." Hana added.

  "What is it now? Did you meet one of them in person and they have your phone, too?"

  "No. More like, he tripped over me."

  "You were laying down in the middle of the sidewalk?"

 "No. He bumped into me."

  "Who's he," she narrowed her eyes. Hana's always getting the best of things now.

  "Ch-Chunji."

  gaped. "Well, as long as it's not L. Joe."

  "I thought you like Thunder." Hana indicated.

  "I do, but L. Joe is our age and so is Chunji. C.A.P. is 18, Niel is 16, Ricky's 16, and Changjo is 15, turning 16 soon."

  "They're pretty young."

  "I know! But they're good right!"

  "Yeah."

  "Too bad you didn't get to talk to them like how you did with Mir." She sighed. "You really need to get updated on K-pop groups." She said, searching up some more groups up on the computer. "Do you know FT Island, C.N. Blue, or U-Kiss."

  "Yeah I do, but please. It's okay." Hana said, saving her from Jae Hwa's torture. She wouldn't mind if Jae Hwa wasn't giving her those creepy eyes as if she's going to kill her too. Now the only person she knows who wouldn't kill her will be Yuki, hopefully.

  "No. I'll show you these other groups, so that if you bumped into them, then you'll know who they are and go crazy over them.

  'I'm already going crazy just by thinking of Mir and meeting Chunji unexpectedly,' Hana thought. Jeez, what a year she has. Being only 17 and she already have major troubles, with celebrities