Let Out the Beast -HunHan

Music and Lyric

(Not much to say other than it's a little different than the other two, warning I guess for language and mentions of things. Um, yeah enjoy!!! And please comment or leave constructive criticism!! It's veryt helpful and encouraging to me!!! Thanks~ XOXO ♥)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When the lighting illuminates me

All the people looking at me fall for me

When the lighting illuminates me

Don’t miss any of my gazes

-Let Out the Beast

 

Luhan shifted awkwardly in the dirty old chair he was currently inhibiting. Loud music was blaring all around him as bodies shifted and passed by him, some stopping to look him over with a smirk before moving on. Luhan felt uncomfortable, not normally being one to inhibit strip clubs or bars. "Enjoying yourself Lu?" Luhan turned to face his best friend Jongin and shook his head. "Why did I even allow you to talk me into coming here?" Luhan questioned, although more to himself than Jongin. Jongin laughed "Luhan you gotta learn to let loose. That's why I brought you here, to Seoul's finest gay strip club! You'd honestly get yourself laid if you just stopped acting like you have a stick up your !" Jongin exclaimed and Luhan blushed. "Shut up Jongin." He mumbled out. "Well I'll let you be because well obviously you're hopeless." Jongin waved before scampering off into the throng of bodies.

Luhan felt even more out of place now that he had officially been ditched by his friend. With a sigh Luhan made to get up only to be stopped as a weight fell into his lap. "Why such a long face beautiful?" A male with dark hair asked. Luhan gulped as he took in the man’s mischievous eyes and a sharp jawline. The man in Luhan's lap wore nothing but a tiny pair of shorts that left nothing to the imagination (obviously one of the workers there). "Um... I..." Luhan managed to say before the male on his lap began grinding against him. Luhan let out a squeak, unsure of what to do because he felt really uncomfortable now. "Now doesn't that feel nice beautiful?" The man whispered sensually in Luhan's ear. Luhan gulped, about to ask the man to stop when he felt the weight lifted from his legs. "Stop cheap every guy you see you ." A tall man with rainbow hair clad in dark blue skin tight jeans and a see through tank top hissed at the man who had been sitting in Luhan's lap only moments ago. "You're just jealous I got to him first Sehun." The man replied, a smirk forming on his lips. " you Chen. Can't you tell you're making him uncomfortable? Go be a elsewhere and leave the poor man alone." The one named Sehun hissed. The guy called Chen glared at Sehun before stalking off, leaving Luhan alone with the tall male.

"Um... Thank you." Luhan managed to mumble out, earning himself a smile from Sehun. "No problem Doll. I'm sorry about Chen though, he has a thing for beautiful men so I guess he really couldn't resist you." Sehun informed and Luhan felt his cheeks heat up. "But I'm not beautiful." Luhan mumble quietly. "I'd beg to differ there Doll. You really are quite something to look at." Sehun countered with a wink. Luhan felt a full on blush take over his body at the man’s words. "Well I better go, if you need anything I'll be around." Sehun told him. And with that Sehun turned to walk away.

Luhan's mind was screaming at him not to let the handsome male walk away from him, so he did the first thing he thought of and reached out to grab hold of Sehun's arm. "Sehun," Luhan cautiously called out the man’s name as said man turned to face him with a raised brow. "would you like to dance with me?" Luhan timidly asked (it was his first time asking anyone to dance with him, ever). The smile Luhan received in return was breathtaking, and Luhan found himself craving for more. "You don't have to be so formal, although it is cute. And yes I would love to dance with you. But first you have to tell me your name" Sehun answered. Luhan smiled "my name is Luhan." He replied and with that Sehun took hold of Luhan's hand and dragged him to the dance floor.

Luhan was awkward on the dance floor but Sehun made up for that with his fluid dancing. All eyes were on Sehun as he moved, including Luhan's, the lights playing of his hair and body almost sinfully. The man was graceful and y as he moved. People would try to push their way between Luhan and Sehun, just so they could have a chance to dance with the handsome dancer, but every time this happened Sehun would wrap an arm around Luhan's waist and pull the smaller male into his chest to keep him close. When one man had tried to pull Luhan away Sehun had glared and wrapped both his arms around Luhan protectively. It didn't fall past Luhan the gazes and looks Sehun would give him as they danced, and honestly it was a huge turn on for him. The looks he was getting and the dancing was getting intense and Luhan felt his body heat up almost unbearably. "Luhan," Sehun whispered into his ear, breath ghosting over Luhan's skin causing him to shiver "come home with me tonight." It wasn't a question but it wasn't a demand either, and Luhan found himself agreeing to go.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Luhan sighed contently as he rolled over in bed and snuggled up to the warmth next to him, trying to chase the tail ends of sleep that was trying to leave him. A hand began to card through his hair and Luhan began making little noises of contentness. "You're cute in the morning." A voice said to him and Luhan smiled. "And you're warm." Luhan murmured in return earning himself a low chuckle from Sehun. "I hope you know this won't be a onetime thing." Sehun muttered as the hand that had been carding through Luhan's hair began making its way down Luhan's

bare sides to his hips and began rubbing circles there. At this Luhan cracked open his eyes to look at Sehun in disbelief. He had honestly thought that last night would be a one night stand, even though he hadn't wanted it to be. "But I thought I was just your cheap lay for the night." Luhan muttered and at this the hand on his waist stopped and moved up to cup his face. "Why would you think that?" Sehun asked, there was some emotion flickering in his eyes but Luhan couldn't place it. "Well because isn't that what all the strippers there do? You work the poles or the dance floor and then you get to pick someone to take home for the night." Luhan asked, suddenly unsure. Realization dawned on Sehun as he listened to Luhan talk. "So you think I'm a stripper?" Sehun chuckled at this. "Well aren't you?" Luhan asked, eyes wide. Sehun full out laughed at this. "If I was I wouldn't have been allowed to take you home. It's in the contract for all the male strippers to take any of their 'lays', as you call it, to the back rooms. They aren't allowed to take anyone home." Sehun informed and Luhan stared at him wide eyed. "Wait so you're not a stripper?" Luhan asked awkwardly and Sehun just laughed at him. "Nope. I'm a bartender there. My shift had ended early and I was going to leave and that's when I saw you in a panic with Chen. I thought it was my duty to come save the beautiful man in trouble." Sehun told him with a smile (ohgosh how Luhan loved those smiles). "Oh." Luhan said intelligently. "You're cute Luhan, you really are. And you intrigue me, which is why I want to see you more. Let’s not make tonight a time thing because I'd really like to see you more. I like you." Sehun confessed, his thumb Luhan's cheek. Luhan blushed but nodded his head. "I'd like that. I'd like to see you more too. You're intriguing and your hair is quite something. And I-I like you too." Luhan confessed as well, the blush he had now making its way down his bare chest. "Good." Was all Sehun said before he leaned forward and kissed Luhan.