The Move.

Boyfriend Twins' Sister

Soomin’s POV

x+y=2

(question is entirely made up lol)

x-y=-2

Find x.

EEKS HOW IN THE WORLD DO I SOLVE THIS QUESTION OMG I FORGOT.

So how does this question go by?

I bit my lip and thought hard. I was sure seongsaeng-nim had taught us this in class today. Ah! Got it. I scribbled down the answer with my pen and moved on to the next question. I was about to write down my answer when I heard shouts from outside.

“Soo Min! We’re back!” Young Min oppa yelled from the living room. I smiled and scrambled down the stairs from my room quickly to meet them.

“Back from school already?” I asked.

“Yeah. And guess who we brought with us?” Kwang Min oppa grinned and looked like he was trying to hide something, or someone, behind the door.

“Who?” I asked curiously and tried to peek behind your oppa.

“JJANG!” Young Min and Kwang Min both yelled at the same time, waving their hands and revealing a shockingly handsome and cute guy standing in front of your eyes.

Young Min stared for a while at him and nudged him. “Say something about yourself!”

He glanced at me as if I was some kind of unwanted being and mumbled, “Annyeong my name is No Min Woo…”

No Min Woo. You’re making my heart beat wayyyyy too fast for you.

“Annyeong! My name is Jo Soo Min! Nice to meet you!” I tried to control my heartbeat as I introduced myself to Min Woo. I held my hand out to shake hands.

To my horror, he turned to face Kwangmin oppa instead. “Hey dude where’s my room?”

I just stood there with my eyes wide open and let my hand fall.

Youngmin oppa stared at me with wide eyes as well, and then turned to Min Woo.

“Yah you, why didn’t you shake hands with my dongsaeng? She was greeting you!” He yelled angrily.

Minwoo shrugged, “Well I didn’t think a handshake from her was significant so I didn’t shake her hand.”

Oppa was about to shout at him once more when I stopped him by holding his arm.

“Oppa, kwenchana!” I tried to laugh it off. For the first time, it worked. Youngmin oppa relaxed and went back to a calm state of mind.

Kwangmin took in a breath, “Uh, Youngmin, I don’t think there are enough rooms… I forgot!”

Youngmin trembled and said, “Bwoh?! Then Minwoo is sleeping in the living room! I don’t care! He isn’t sleeping with Soo Min! Definitely not!”

“We can’t possibly let a guest sleep in the living room!” I said.

“Fine then I’ll sleep with you and Kwangmin will sleep with him-” Youngmin said but got cut off.

Kwangmin stated, “No Soo Min will sleep with Min Woo. That’s it.” Then he turned around to wink at me cheekily. Youngmin oppa wouldn’t want to protest, because no matter what Kwangmin oppa wouldn’t change his mind.

I raised my eyebrow and glared at Kwangmin oppa.

Why did he help me? How did he know that I wanted him to be in the same room as me? The moment Min Woo came in with his bags, I knew there weren’t enough rooms. It’s not unusual that my oppas would forget about such things.

Well, there IS a storeroom in the house. But as the name says, it is stored with things.

Kwangmin oppa lifted Minwoo’s stuff and proceeded to carry it to my room. I tried to protest as I followed after him.

“Oppa! I’m a girl!”

“Kwenchana-”

“And he’s a GUY!”

“He won’t do anything to you~”

I heard murmurings from behind us as we continued to have a sibling bicker.

“No Min Woo you better not do anything to my dongsaeng if not you’ll die. A terrible death at that.” The voice I recognized as my oppa’s threatened.

“It’s not like I would want to do anything to her.” Min Woo replied coldly. I bit my lip as I listened carefully. So he doesn’t like me a single bit? Ouch. I feel like crying already.

“You promise?” Youngmin asked suspiciously.

“Maybe.”

“Yah!”

Kwangmin oppa turned around, annoyed. “Stop quarreling for a minute, please?”

“Ha, see?” Minwoo chuckled and walked faster, leaving Youngmin muttering at the back.

We stopped in front of my room.

“Here’s your room.” Kwangmin said and put his luggage on the floor.

Minwoo bit his lip, “So… Where am I going to sleep?”

Youngmin cut in before I could say anything. “The floor!”

“Oppa… He’s a guest…”

“But you’re a girl!”

“Okay, okay. I’ll sleep on the floor. Just give me a mattress please.” Min Woo forced a weak smile and put down his bags as well.

“I’ll get one for you later.” Kwangmin replied and walked out of the room. Youngmin followed after, muttering something that I was unable to decipher.

“Um, I hope my room is good enough for you!” I grinned and stood next to him when I realized we were the only ones left in the room.

“I can’t actually say anything about it since I’m the one bunking in at your house. To say the truth your room is small.” He put his white pet rabbit’s cage on the floor. “I’ll put this here, eh?”

I nodded and bent down to play with the rabbit.

“Annyeong, what’s your name?”

Obviously the rabbit didn’t reply me. I was actually expecting an answer from Min Woo but no. He was busy unpacking his stuff.

“Where do I put my clothes?” He held up his hangers and clothes.

“Oh, beside my wardrobe. There’s another one there.” I said. I hung my head down in disappointment.

I guess… He’ll never know about my feelings.

 

A/N: Thanks for the subs people! ARGH SORRY FOR THIS SUPER SHORT CHAPTER I PROMISE THE NEXT UPDATE WOULD BE BETTER. I'll update again today. Or my co-author will. LOL idk. TT__TT Bekah is freaking leaving After School.