Discovery~!

Boyfriend Twins' Sister

 

Minwoo’s POV

When I reached the place, I searched all over the freaking café for those two freaks that made me go there in the first place, and I still couldn’t find anyone of them.

I tried the amusement park opposite the café, and it was crowded like hell. I hated crowded places, so I decided to get out of there and go to get a cup of coffee at the café first, before finding them again. Much to my dismay, I fell asleep.

DAMMIT, I freaking fell asleep! AT THE CAFÉ! WHEN I WAS SUPPOSED TO FIND THEM

Before I knew it, it was already getting dark and I couldn’t really see where I was going when I went out of the café.

Oh darn. Now where I’m supposed to find them?

Ugh! Might as well go home.

I just wasted my precious time here.

Maybe I should try somewhere else…

Somewhere fun…

The amusement park again?

Nah, they won’t still be there.

It’s getting late.

I’ll call the twins first.

I took out my phone from my pocket and pressed Youngmin’s number.

After three rings, he picked up. “Yoboseyo?” He answered.

“Is Soomin back yet?”

“Where are you pabo?! I was at the market trying to buy food for you and when I came back you disappeared! My hard work! Stupid you and Kwangmin! You cheated me of my feelings!” He yelled into the phone so loudly that I had to pull the phone away from my ear.

“Uhm… I’m doing a project.” I lied.

“Then why are you calling for Soomin?” He asked suspiciously.

“Just asking… There’s no why…”

I could hear Youngmin opening his mouth but there was a deeper voice in the background. “She’s not back yet!”

“Yah! I haven’t finished dealing with him!” I heard Youngmin yell back at Kwangmin.

Oh why did I call him? I should have just directly called Kwangmin instead!

“Okay komawo!” I said and hung up.

Not back yet? I’ll just check the amusement park again… I hope it’s open though.

I jogged towards the amusement park just opposite, kind of scared of the dark at night. I peeped into the amusement park. The park was empty, and when I say empty, I mean it. Not a sign of anyone was around.

It was really eerie, and I felt a chill go down my spine.

I shivered.

Ugh, I should just go, shouldn’t I?

I sighed.

Mission: Failed epically.

I jogged out of the park again, and turned into the left to the shortcut. I had been here for a couple of times, and apparently I know the place really well. So yeah. I know I’m smart.

I was walking, still thinking of why did I sleep when I was supposed to be stalking the couple, when I stepped on something and a loud crack was heard.

I flinched and lifted up my shoe slowly, hoping that it wasn’t some creepy crawlie of any sort.

I heaved a sigh of relief when I realised it was just an iPod which I stepped on, and apparently also crushed.

I was about to continue walking again when I froze in my tracks. It was a familiar looking iPod. It’s lime green. Lime green. Who likes that colour? Soomin. Almost all her stuff were lime green, even her room.

I bent down and picked up the two parts of the iPod. I squinted at it, trying to make the words on the iPod visible under the dim light of my phone. The top part, I made out, had her initials on it.

What was her iPod doing here in the alley in the night?

She hasn’t gone home yet…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh .

 

Double update today! Stay tuned :D Comments would be loved~ ^^