#17

Boyfriend Twins' Sister

 

Soomin walked out slowly from behind her room door. She shut it tight and looked at Youngmin straight in the eye. She in a deep, deep breath and made up her mind. She pressed her lips together.

He gulped.

His heart was beating the fastest he could ever imagine.

“Mianhae… I didn’t want to fight.” Youngmin started, but Soomin cut him off.

“It’s okay. I don’t blame you. I know that I am of different blood. Does that make me any different? We grew up together! Even if, I repeat, if, either of you don’t like me, I will accept it. But –” Soomin forced a weak smile and walked over to her brothers.

She reached out for Youngmin’s and Kwangmin’s hands and held them together with her own hands.

“No matter what, we’ll still be siblings, araso?” She looked from Youngmin then to Kwangmin.

Kwangmin nodded and grinned widely. Youngmin stoned as Kwangmin engulfed the both of them in a bear hug.

Youngmin breathed out loudly in defeat, but he knew that he couldn’t give up on his feelings that easily.

He couldn’t fight for it either.

 

 

The three siblings returned to their rooms, and Minwoo crept out from behind the front door slowly, like a penguin. His legs felt as if they were going to break anytime soon; they were numb after listening to their conversation.

He looked around to make sure that no one was in the living room.

He grinned and stood up from his squatting stance and stretched.

“What was that about Soomin and Youngmin?” He said to himself and took out a Kleenex to wipe away his sweat. His sweat was dripping down his face like there was no end to it.

Minwoo gritted his teeth.

“Don’t tell me that he likes her too?! He’s her brother! What the heck! She’s mine –” He yelled to himself like a mad man. He stopped midway in his rant and put a finger to his lips.

“Ha, Kwangmin won’t let him do that~~~ Hehe.” He chuckled and walked back to Soomin’s room, forgetting that he was actually sleeping in the storeroom.

He clicked open the door and his eyes widened when he saw Soomin crying again. She was sitting on her bed and taking tissues from the box.

“Wae?” Minwoo asked and sat down beside her. He patted her back soothingly, trying to comfort her.

“I’m scared… My oppas… Don’t want me anymore, do they… Just because I’m not from the same parents…” She let out a hiccup and sobbed. She dabbed her eyes with a Kleenex again.

“What? No! Don’t think that way; your oppas love you so much! They protect you so much that they don’t even want you to get close to me…”

“Yeah, I guess you could say that… But…”

“No buts.” Minwoo leaned in and kissed her gently. Soomin’s eyes widened at first, and her tears glistened. She kissed back gently too, and the couple locked themselves in an embrace.

 

“Assa!” Kwangmin whispered and pumped his fist. He nudged Youngmin, who was beside him, hard.

Youngmin bit his lip and gritted his teeth.

He couldn’t let them be together.


 

Sorry for the long wait, I haven't been updating for like... a month? Omggggg. -_- Zzz i am such a fail author. And this chapter is like so crappy T_T Okay, I am sincerely sorry, and I apologise. I promise that I will update soon, definitely. Please don't unsubscribe from this. ): 

My year end exams are coming in like, 2 weeks time, and I really need to get straight As if not I am screwed for my entire life.

Anyway, I have a new mystery/horror fic. :D

CLICK HERE!!