Unmasked Evil.

Boyfriend Twins' Sister

 

Soomin’s POV

It was evening already, and me and Jeongmin were still at the amusement park. We had finished our lunch.

But the thing that was bugging me was the even when I was with Jeongmin, I was thinking of Minwoo the whole time.

“Hey, wanna ride the roller coaster?” Jeongmin asked, still smiling away.

“Huh?” I replied, unsure of what he asked.

“The roller coaster.” He repeated and pointed to the really scary looking and curvy roller coaster on top. Shrieks could be heard from above.

I shuddered at the thought of riding it. I had never ever really had a liking for vehicles, let alone ROLLER COASTERS. Might as well tell me to go and die.

I bit my lip, stopping in my tracks as Jeongmin continued on walking. He noticed that I wasn’t following him after a moment and turned to look behind.

“Soomin ah! Kajah!” He grinned.

“I’m scared of the coaster…” I shivered.

“Oh come on,” He said and walked over to hold my hand, “Just try?”

I purposely made my eyes wider than ever before and stared into his beautiful, round eyes, trying to act innocent. I shook my head.

“I’ll hold on to you tightly!” Upon saying that, he grabbed my hand tighter and dragged me along with him. I was about to resist again when I thought that it wouldn’t hurt to try.

 


“AHHHHHH!” I shrieked as the wind blasted onto my face while I was on the roller coaster. It took a sharp turn to the left, and I continued to shriek for my dear life. Oh why oh why did Jeongmin choose the seats at the back? I’m so going to die of a heart attack down here

 

“How was it?” Jeongmin chuckled heartily, bemused by my green expression.

“Do I look like I enjoyed it?” I eyed him and clutched my stomach as I heaved. I ran towards the toilet and heaved, but thank goodness nothing came out.

I sighed and walked slowly out of the female washroom.

“Kwenchana?” Jeongmin asked, face filled with concern. Finally he found out that I didn’t like roller coasters at all.

I nodded and swallowed. I stood up straighter and looked around.

No sign of No Minwoo around. Not anywhere.

Only then I realised that there was not one soul in the whole amusement park, apart from me and Jeongmin. I looked up at the sky. It was starting to get dark, and I didn’t actually want to spend my night with someone I didn’t like at all…

“Uhm, I think I’m going to go home now. I’m feeling sick.” I bit my lip nervously.

“Oh, neh. I’ll be going too, my house is nearby. How about your house? Is it near?” He asked.

“It’s just a few bus stops away. I guess I’ll get going now.” I replied, smiled and walked off slowly, still very disappointed that the ‘make Minwoo jealous plan by going out with someone else’ plan failed.

I sighed, and stepped out of the amusement park’s main gates and into the alley, the short cut to the bus stop. I wanted to get home as fast as possible.

I dug into my bag while walking and took out my iPod. As I was going to put my earpiece into my left ear, everything out.

---

The iPod crashed to the ground.