02

In LoVe WiTh My BeSt FrIeNd's BrOtHeR

"FINALLY!" you embraced the scenery(not really) in front of you. The tune was blasting at USS and it always made you feel welcome. You could really feel the adreline rushing in you as you scanned the crowd to look for Seohyun or... her brother. *NO. Why am I thinking about JoonMyeon oppa?!* You spotted Seohyun amonvst the crowd and scanned your card by yourself before rushing into USS and heading towards Seohyun. "Yeah oh my-oof!" You hugged Seohyun tightly from the back and screamed into her ears,"SEOBABYYY. I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. DIDNT YOU MISS ME?" Seohyun didn't have time to answer your questions when your brother appeared,"WADDUP SEO." and brofist-ed JoonMyeon. "Hey Kris." Seohyun bashfully replied and Suho brofist-ed Kris back. "Fany dear. I just saw you yesterday before we ended school for the weekend. It's been less than 24hours."

"I KNOWWW BUT STILL!" Your brother nudged you to make you shut up. "Hello auntie and uncle." Suho and you said at the same time. There was a moment of awkward silence until everyone burst out laughing and you followed shortly after. The day went by peacefully with many rollercoasters rides and endless blabbering from you. Everyone was queueing for the "Revenge of the Mummy" ride which is a must-visit in USS. The queue was taking extremely long and since you didn't have the express passes,you couldn't cut the queue.