o3

In LoVe WiTh My BeSt FrIeNd's BrOtHeR

Your heart thumped faster and faster throughout the wait. You grew less bubbly and let the hoard move in front of you. You started chewing on your fingernails and looked around you for the countless time. Deep down,your greatest fear was mummies and egyptian related items. Your fear wasn't obvious in daily life since you don't face mummies everyday. Only Suho noticed your nervousness. Seohyun was talking to Kris,your parents were talking to each other and only you and Suho were left. "What's wrong Tiffie? Are you okay?" You smiled slightly at the nickname,only Suho calls you that. *No I'm NOT okay. I'm scared but I don't think I would tell you that.* "Yeah. I'm just... tired" you lied. *You should know that i can see through your lies Tiffany*

It was finally the hoard's turn to get on the ride. Your nervousness level has now reached the maximum level. You shivered as you struggled to get onto the seat. "Tiffie,can I sit next to you?" you just nodded your head. Your head was blank and it could not function the usual way. Your best friend smirked at you but you were too occupied to notice. The ride jerked forward and your instinct guided you to grab the hand closest to you,which apparently was either Suho or a stranger. "Find the book or your life lies in my hands." The mummy that was at least 100 times bigger than you spoke in an intimidating voice. Your grip on Suho tightened but he did not complain. The ride reached a screen that displayed certain graphics that you,again, couldn't pay attention to. The ride jerked backwards all of a sudden and you screamed alongside your fellow riders. Tears were slipping out of your eyes withour your control as you saw a wide range of mummies around you.

You felt a sudden grip on your hand and you looked towards it curiously and you saw Suho's assuring smile. Without words,he told you that it was going to be okay. For the rest of the ride,you were too frozen to do anything. "You found the book this time but you won't be so lucky next time." The same mummy spoke again and you heaved a sigh of relief. Taking a deep breath,you told yourself to forget everything that just happened. You felt a slight tug on your hand and you quickly got out. Passing the photo booth,you saw the unglam scream face and you hid in embarassement. It didn'ttake you long to realise you were still holding hands with Suho.

--------------------------

AuThOr'S nOtE

WADDUP! I'm back with another chapter. Took me quite long cuz I had to study. But I won't have school for tomorrow and the next one week\(^O^)/ I wasn't being crazy when I mentioned the 100 times taller mummy. IT'S REALLY THAT CREEPY /(×_×)\ I prolly will update soon so look out for it!! Also look out for my other story tooooooo as I'll be updating that too^^