O4

In LoVe WiTh My BeSt FrIeNd's BrOtHeR

The day went by with a few more rollercoaster rides and some street performers here and there. It is lunch time and the gang has been deciding on what to eat for the longest time and finally decided on the closest restaurant avaliable since they have been wandering around for the longest time now. Whilst settling down,you oh-so-coincidentally came to sit beside JoonMyeon, and it was difficult for you to hide your blush, Your best friend who came to sit at the opposite of you,noticed your unusual behaviour from your chatty self and traced your eyes to her very own brother. She hid her smile behind the menu as she attempted to think of a way to get the both of you together for a date.. or more.

"Tiffie... Tiffie... MIYOUNG!" you were brought back to reality by JoonMyeon's voice and of course,his angelic face. "Are you alright? You rarely space out..." "Yeah yeah,I'm fine. Let's order." Lies,lies, You were actually thinking about all of JoonMyeon's good points and stuff. "Excuse us. we need to... erm tinkle." Seohyun suddenly excused herself and pulled you out of your seat.

[Tiffany POV]

There was this look in Seo's eyes that I have never seen before and never want to. "Seo! Why did you bring me into the toliet? Don't tell me you're afraid of being alone."

"DUH?! I'm not! I didn't even have to *cough* tinkle *cough*. I just realised that a particular someone," she raised an eyebrow at me,"might by any chance like my brother?" She asked in a teasing tone. "SEOOO! I'M BEGGING YOU. PLEASE DON'T TELL MY BROTHER,YOUR BROTHER OR OUR PARENTS. PLEASE!" I begged. No one should know of my crush on JoonMyeon oppa. "Silly Tiff. I wouldn't! I'm happy that you like my brother! I'm not trying to brag or anything but my brother is better than most guys out there."  I sighed in relief when she said that she's not telling anyone but then she said,"BUT! I AM GOING TO ARRANGE A DATE FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!" I mentally facepalmed at Seo's idea but a teeny part of me was over the moon that she will do that.

"Alright! Let's head back now. We've tinkled long enough." She finally decided to leave. I saw food on the table and immediately rushed back to be faced by the biggest looking salad I've seen. "WOW." was all I could say when  saw it. "I know right! It's okay,if you can't finish it,I'll help." Joon Myeon oppa told me. THANK GOODNESS.

//end of POV//

Lunch went by chaotic-ly(not sure if it's a legit word) with them and you,as expected,couldn't finish yoursalad. This gave Seo a chance to play cupid,"Tiff,why not you feed oppa a little of your salad since you're not able to finish it?" you stared at her and she gave you the do-it-or-else face,hidden under an awkwardly big smile.