O1

In LoVe WiTh My BeSt FrIeNd's BrOtHeR

"YAH! you guys are the slowest! What if they're already there? Won't you feel sorry for... seobaby and her family?" You yelled across your mansion as the maids hurried around,trying to help the rest of the family get ready. You were finally able to look for a date when both of you and seohyun's families are free.You were so excited that you got prepared even before all of them did.

"Dear dear Tiffany,you're the only one that thinks like that. You have to chill." Oh. That's your brother,Kris. You absolutely hated him even though he is only 4 years older than you.He sat down beside you once he was done and waited for your parents with you. "Okay we are ready. LET'S GO!" your parents finally emerged from their room and took their time down. You've already rushed out of the door and is already sitting in your chauffeur's car. "USS USS USS* MR KIM." you shouted into your chauffeur's ears. "Okay okay Ms Hwang,we still have to wait for your family,don't we?" You groaned as you saw your family still strolling out of the mansion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyoooo^^ I updated heh! I'm sure it was boring.. But please don't unsubscribe>< This story will be based in Singapore yawllll^^ well,most of the time. it depends tho:/

*USS=Universal Studios Singapore. It's a tourist attraction in Singapore.