What's going on?

The Reasons Why I Always Love Him

(The next day)

Kris wake up from his sleep as he felt so hot then he get up and saw Chanyeol was sitting at the mouth of their bed.Kris wonder what was he doing so he approach him.He wrap his long arm around Chanyeol's neck from behind and lean his chin on the younger's shoulder.

"Channie,are you okay?"Kris ask,very concern about him.

Chanyeol look at Kris with his glassy eyes,a bit suprised when he saw him.Then,he shake his head as his respond to Kris's question.Kris become more worry about him when Chanyeol shook his head.Suddenly,Chanyeol hug Kris tight.Kris suprised with his action but after that he reply Chanyeol's hug as he know there must be something wrong with him.

"Why?Tell me."Kris ask,rubbing Chanyeol's head.

Chanyeol loses his hug and stare deeply into his favourite hyung's eyes."I-I have a dream..a-about you.It was nightmare.I-I saw you been killed by.."he stop and started to cry.Kris who was really curios about his dream ask unpatient,"By who?"

"By Mr G."Chanyeol continue crying while Kris was suprised when he heard that."I was suppose to help you but I didn't.I'm too scared.I saw you been killed by Mr G in front of my eyes and I suppose to help but I didn't.I saw you dying.You were fighting for your life with an axe hanging on your body a-and b-blood everywhere and and ..."he keep repeating and trying to explain.He just can't stop explaining his dream."Okay,okay.It's okay."Kris hug him tight to stop Chanyeol from explaining every details of his nightmare that makes him so scared right now.Chanyeol was sobbing and he was shivering scared of what he was dreamt about.

"Chanyeol-ah,you have to be brave to show to Principal Kim that you don't need their protection."Kris rubbing Chanyeol's hair.Chanyeol loses his hug and look at Kris.He nodded a few times."Yeah,I have to be brave.I'm not gonna lose to that nightmare.I'll show it to Principal Kim."Chanyeol wipe his tears that rolling down through his cheeks.Kris grin when he saw Chanyeol become energetic again.

"We have to get ready now or we're gonna be late to school."Chanyeol nod and went to the bathroom with his hyung.

(At the school,during recess ..)

The Exo eat their lunch that was made by their official chef,D.O at the class.They sit in a circle and gather their food in the middle of the circle.They all eat without washing their hands because they all were starving except for Kris.Kris look at them eating,thinking that they were disgusting (except for Chanyeol,of course)

"Don't you guys wanna wash your hand before eating?"Kris ask eventhough he know they might not answering him.As expected,they did not giving any respond to Kris.Kris felt alone.

"Hey,I'm asking you guys!"He yelled at them,mad when they was not answering him.They all laugh at Kris but then continue eating.Kris become very angry when they were not answering again.Then,he stand up and walk to the exit door and while he was walking he said,"If you don't wanna go,I'll go by myself." Then he leave while tapping his feet loudly showing that he was angry with them.Kris left the room and walk to the toilet while cursing his friends,

"Uh?"Kris saw something was written on the tree.He jog towards the tree and now he was about 2km from the tree.He carefully read what was written with a red paint.It's look like warning but warning for what.

 

"Be carefull,Watch up"

 

"What?"Kris was confused,he don't know what is it talking about.Because of his curiousity,he then look up and saw something was flying down toward him like something or someone throwing it from upstairs.He widened his eyes,he don't know what he suppose to do should he run or what,of course he should run but in that time,his body was like being glued,he can't even move his finger.Suddenly,he was thrown aside.He was not sure what was going on but the last thing he saw,D.O was lying on the ground with blood spreading all over his neck and head.

~FLASHBACK~

"I should go check on Kris-hyung.You guys continue eating.I'll be back soon."D.O walk outside the class and run to get Kris.D.O who is now not really far from Kris,saw a flower pot falling down from upstairs toward Kris.Without any hesitates,D.O run and push Kris to the side.After that,all he see is black.

~END~

Kris who is really panic now run to get the other on the class.Kris was sweating a lot and gasp, the fresh air to his lungs when he reach the class but it's worth it cause all of them give their full attention to Kris so he don't need to do something stupid to get their attention.

"Kyungsoo."

Kai widened his eyes in suprised and quickly get up and run like he was in marathon to the toilet eventhough he don't kow where exactly D.O is (the last place he know D.O go) and what's happen to him but he knows that his little crush need his help.The other Exo followed Kai where he's going.When they reach the end of the hallway,they were so shock when they saw D.O was lying on the ground.

Chanyeol was just arrived as he was packing their food.He was curios what are they looking as he was block by Kris's huge body.Then,he tap on Kris's shoulder and Kris look at him in suprised.

"What are you loo-"

Before Chanyeol could continue his word,Kris push him in his chest,hugging him tight.Chanyeol suprised,he struggle to get free but Kris hold his back so tight so that Chanyeol could not get away."Hyung,what are you doing?"Kris didn't give any respond besides he tightened his hug and that make Chanyeol silent and melt in his warm chest.While Kris was protecting Chanyeol from seeing the blood,Kai without hesitates he lift his unconscious crush bridal style and went to the hospital.

Chanyeol walking blindfolded with Kris's hand as Kris was afraid that Chanyeol would faint if he saw the blood all over the hallway.

"Hyung,what's going on?"Chanyeol was tired walking like that.Kris didn't respond."Hyung,I'm tired walking like this."Chanyeol can't hide his tired anymore.Kris look his dongsaeng with a pity looking,he kinda pity of Chanyeol.Then,he stop and take out a blue handkerchief from his back pocket and tie it on Chanyeol's eyes area.

"What's the different between your hand and yo-"Chanyeol can't continue his word when he feel that he was piggyback on someone's back.He was kinda suprised but it is better than walking backward like before. 

While they were walking,you can see D.O's blood was dancing on the floor following them.D.O look very pale and all of his cuteness gone,all they can see is a person that was dying in front of their eyes.Kai was holding D.O's pale hand tight,hoping that D.O would be okay.

They get down from the cab as soon as they arrive.Kai lift his crush inside.The nurse from the counter saw them and she immediately call the doctor for help.The doctor bring D.O to the surgery room while the Exo waiting outside of the room.Kai was the one who is really worried right now.He walk around the room waiting for the result and hoping that it the doctor give him a good news.He didn't care about him anymore even D.O's blood spread on his new shirt he didn't care(usually he would be pissed off if his shirt especially his new shirt dirty) because all he cares now is just his love,D.O.

"Hey,relax okay.He's gonna be fine."Chen chilling him out.

"I can't I just worry him.Who could do this to my Kyungsoo.If I know,I swear I will kill him."Kai look really serious.

"Calm down.Let's clean you up first okay."Baekhyun offer him.Kai sigh to calm himself before he make something stupid.Then, after that he nodded agree with Baekyun.Baekhyun brought Kai to help him clean up at the toilet on the second floor.

Chanyeol was looking around when he found out Kris was missing."Where did hyung go?"He talking to himself.

 "Hm,I have go to the toilet."He ask for the permission from the other.Then,he walk away when he saw most of them nodded to him.

He walk to every floor looking for his hyung but he wasn't there.Then,he look at the cafe and found Kris was sitting alone at the table.Chanyeol was happy when he found Kris and he immediately run toward Kris.He tip toe when he was a few inches away behind Kris.He close Kris's eyes,hoping that his hyung would know it was him.

"I'm not in mood now."Chanyeol was a little down when his hyung didn't want to play along with him but he know there must be something going on with this hyung."What's wrong with you?"Chanyeol release his hands from Kris's eyes and take an empty seat beside Kris.Kris look to the owner of the voice and found out it was Chanyeol,he kinda suprised but he's not showing it.Kris shake his head.

"Eyy,don't lie to me.Come tell your lovely dongsaeng a story."Chanyeol show his big ear closer to Kris.Kris sigh,he know this boy would never give up if he don't get the answer.

"I feel guilty to Kyungsoo."He finally surrendur,telling the truth.Chanyeol furrow his eyebrow and narrowed his looking to Kris.

"Kyungsoo was saving me.I was the one who suppose to get hit but Kyungsoo push to the side and ended up with this accident.I shouldn't just stand there.He don't deserve it,I deserve it.I guess I'm a bad hyung,huh?"Chanyeol out of the blue kiss Kris's cheek.Kris look at him in suprised and started to blush.

"You wasn't a bad hyung.You are the best hyung I've ever met in my whole life.The kiss is for the punishment for you saying the nonsense thing."Chanyeol fold his arm on his chest,trying to scared Kris looking with his narrow eyes.How could someone not melt when Chanyeol do that.

"You're cute when you angry."Kris pinching Chanyeol's cheek until it's started to turn into red while Chanyeol struggling to let go of Kris's hand."Hyung,I'm angry with you."

"If that so I'll do more so I can get more kisses from you."Kris get closer to Chanyeol until their face about an inch away from each other.Now Chanyeol was the one who is blush.

"Yah,I said I'm serious."Chanyeol get up from his seat.Kris look up to Chanyeol.

"I'm serious too you know."Chanyeol's face become red when he heard that while Kris only giggle happily when he saw his lovely dongsaeng blush.