Where are you,Chanyeol !

The Reasons Why I Always Love Him

It's been two weeks since the terrible incident.There only several people who knows the incident as they were keeping it as a secret to avoid from the teachers' and the principal's known.

Kring !

The bell ring means the end of the class sesion and also the end of the year.

"Happy holiday and I hope you all spend your time wisely."said Mr Kim while packing his stuff onto his brown leather bag."Class dismiss."Suho,the president of the class,stand up and bow to their teacher followed by the other student.Then,Mr Kim walk away through the exit door.

Chanyeol immediately hug Kris who is standing next to him.Kris was a bit suprised but then reply Chanyeol's hug,he smirk at Chanyeol's reaction then rub his crying dongsaeng's back as he was crying followed by sobbing.A moment later,the younger loses his hug,looking through his hyung's eyes with his glassy eyes.

"I-I'm..gonna miss you..h-hyung."Kris chuckled."I'm gonna miss my lovely dongsaeng too."

The other Exo come to Kris's place when they saw the two of them having a cute confession between each other.They giggle when they saw Chanyeol was cry."Hey,don't you wanna kiss for the last time?"Luhan tease.Both of them look to the floor to hide their red face from each other while the other laugh at their reaction.

"Let's visit Kyungsoo.I heard that he can go home by today."said Baekhyun cheerfull,happy that their member has recover. Chanyeol wipe his tear that rolling all over his cheeks and said "I would like to but I have something to do."Kris look at his dongsaeng with a sad expression,"Please,come with us."He's using his puppy eyes,begging for mercy.Chanyeol almost into it but he try his best to not to."Hyung,I really want to but I can't.I'm sorry but I promise I'll give you reward if you be a good hyung.Okay?"said Chanyeol while rubbing his hyung's cheeks.Kris bit his lower lip and nod.He take out his pinkie,"Promise me."Chanyeol also took out his pinkie and hook it to his hyung's."I promise."He smile sweetly to his hyung.

"Wow,it's cute but we have to move now or else we're gonna be late."said Chen,interrupting the sweet plus cute romance scene.When he don't get any reply,he then walk toward Kris."I'm sorry,Chanyeol.We have to borrow your hyung for today.See ya later!"then he hook Kris's neck,dragging him out of the class.Chanyeol giggle when he saw Kris's sad face when he was dragged away by Chen.Suddenly,he feel someone tapping his shoulder then he turn around and saw Baekhyun,"I don't know where you're going but you better go to hospital after that or else this hyung gonna be crazy."Chanyeol chuckle and answer,"I will."

"See you soon,dude."Baekhyun wave his hand to Chanyeol when he saw Chanyeol reply it,he walk to catch on the other who was already leaving him.

"I better get going too."Chanyeol talking to himself.He go to his seat and pack all his stuff.When he's done,he went off trough the exit door,heading somewhere.

A few minutes walking,he finally reach the place he want to go.He stop a few inches away in front of the door,hesitates to knock it but a moment later,he did knock it.

Principal Kim was writing a report when he heard a knocking door.He curious who is the person beside the door."Come in."He give a permission.The door was open and shows Chanyeol was standing there."Oh,Chanyeol."He kinda suprised,wondering why is this young man doing in his office.

"Please,have a seat."Principal Kim welcoming his student to sit,pointing at the chair opposite his.Chanyeol followed as was said."What can I help you,young man?"Principal Kim give his full attention on the cute student in front of him.

"I just want to say thank you."

"Thank you for what?"ask Principal Kim,looking curiously at the boy.

"Thank you for supporting and protection that you to give to me."Principal blush when he heard the boy said that."Ah,it's okay.Everyone does said that to me." Chanyeol chuckle to Principal Kim's statement.

"Ommo,I forgot my phone at home."Chanyeol talking to himself.

"Is there something wrong?"ask Principal Kim wonder when he saw his student face palm himself."Hm,I'm sorry but I have to go now."Chanyeol asking for permission.

"Oh,it's okay.You can go."As soon as Principal Kim give him permission,he stand up from his seat and walk to the exit door but before he exit,he stop for a moment in front of the door.He turn around looking at Principal Kim and bow."Thanks again and I hope to see again next year."Principal Kim smile as a respond.Then,Chanyeol walk out of the office leaving Principal Kim alone.

"How can I forgot to bring it.You such a fool,Chanyeol."Chanyeol talking to himself while walking to his home.

A few minutes walking,finally he reach their house.He immediately go to his room and search for his phone there.He search everywhere but his phone still not found.He take a seat on the edge of the bed cause he was tired for searching too long and pissed off."Where could it be?!"Then he look at the clock."I better call them that I can't go but how could I call them if my phone was missing?"Chanyeol rub his chin pretending he have beard.

*slap*

He cheerfully stand up,"Aha,I know where I can lend phone."He run quickly downstairs and go out of the house.He walk to next door but stop in front of the door.He sigh in nervous before knocking the door.

Knock ! Knock !

A moment later,a handsome guy show up in front of him,smiling when he saw Chanyeol."Oh,Chanyeol.Come in."Without hesitates,the boy welcoming Chanyeol come in."Have a seat."

"Thank you,Taemin."Chanyeol take a seat on the soft red couch followed by Taemin who was sitting opposite to him.

"What make you come here?"Taemin ask,curious.Chanyeol smile shyly,"I'm actually want to borrow your phone if you don't mind."He scratch his back neck while looking down to his feet.*He's so cute especially when he's shy*

Taemin chuckle,"Of course I don't mind.I'll go get my phone."Chanyeol look at Taemin,smiling sweetly to him.Taemin run upstairs.In less than 2 minutes,Taemin comeback with something in his hand with a blue case wrap it."Here you go."Taemin give it to Chanyeol.Chanyeol take it from his hand and look to Taemin,"Thank you,Taemin-ah."looking at Taemin with his glassy eyes,looks like he's gonna cry.

"Don't you dare cry here.You better use that before I take it back."Taemin give him a warning.Chanyeol nod and start to dial some number on it.After he was doe dialing,he put it on near his ear.Maybe he was too focus on the phone until he don't notice that Taemin was nowhere to be found.He search around the living room but still he can't find.

"Hello?"A deep voice answer him in the other line."Uh,hyung."Chanyeol answer.

"Chanyeol?"He answer with a suprised tone."Hyung,it's me.I'm sorry to say that I can't go to the hospital."

"Why?"

"My phone.It's missing.I have find it.I'm so sorry,hyung."Chanyeol bit his lower lip,hoping that his hyung would understand it.

Chanyeol heard a sigh on the other line,he heard like his hyung was disappointed with him and it make Chanyeol feel guilty to Kris."I'm really sorry,hyung but I've promise you'll get a reward when you get back.I'll see you soon,hyung."Chanyeol apologise for this last minute call.

"Okay.See you soon then."Chanyeol hung up when he heard the reply.

Chanyeol look around looking for Taemin."Where did Taemin go?"Chanyeol walk around when he heard  crashing sound from inside of a room just next to him."Uh?"He look at the room curious."Should I see or not?"Chanyeol thinking."Maybe it was Taemin."He nod a few times,agree with his own statement.He open his the door when there is no one answering his knock.

"Taemin-ah,than-"Chanyeol widen his eyes when he saw it.Suddenly,someone cover his nose and mouth with a hankerchief.Chanyeol stuggle to get free but this person way stronger than he is.He become dizzy and sleepy and after that all he see was black.

"Now you're mine."

(Night)

The Exo just arrive at home.They were happy that D.O was finally gather with them again.Kris immediately go to their room to search for someone.A few second later,Kris went down with a panic face.They all look at him,curious.

"Why?"ask Xiumin.

"Chanyeol.He's missing."Kris answer with his sad expression.

"What?!"they said in one voice.They searching Chanyeol all over the place.Taemin who is just next door heard chaos,go out  to ask to them."What happen?"He ask to Tao who was standing at the exit door.Tao look at him,"Oh,Taemin-ssi.Chanyeol was missing."said Tao.

"What?! How is it happen?"suddenly Taemin's cool face turn into panic."We don't know."Tao answer again."But aren't Chanyeol call you before telling where he is?"

"Yes,he does.Chanyeol did call me.He said he's searching for his phone so he's not come with us.He's using other number phone I don't know who's."Kris suddenly interrupt the conversation.

"It's mine.He came to my house asking to lend him phone so I gave him."Taemin explain."What did you do to him?"Suho appear from nowhere."I don't do anything.After he call you,he just go back to your house and maybe continue searching for his phone."Taemin immediately explain before he become one of their suspect.They look disappointed when Taemin also don't know where did their member go.

"Oh,if that so.Thank you.We're sorry we have to continue searching for him."Suho politely telling him and then walk inside their house.Taemin smile and just nod,he also get inside of his house locking the door behind him.He's heading somewhere with a big smile in his face.

"You can't never found him."