Hospital

The Reasons Why I Always Love Him

Everything was chaos that night especially the Exo.Kris call all of them about Chanyeol and told everything about the incident that night.They were panic and immediately went to the hospital where Chanyeol was.

Kris was sitting unpatiently on the bench on the waiting room in front of the ICU.He was stress thinking of everything.He put his hand on his forehead,supporting his lazy head from falling down.

"Chanyeol~I hope you're okay."he whisper while closing his eyes,didn't notice that his tears start to roll down his cheeks thinking the negative thought of his Chanyeol.He keep reating his name until he feel someone land their hand on his shoulder.

He turn his head around and saw Baekhyun wearing his worry face and tired eyes.He must be driving all night to get there."Where is he?"he said breathing heavily the air that he really needed.Kris turn his head again to the floor and shrug without looking at the smaller.

"He's inside but I don't know what his condition.I hope he will be okay."he sigh after that.Baekhyun who was feeling pity on him,rub the older's back,trying to calm his hyung.

"Kris-ah!"someone yell from the hallway making Kris turn his head again to the side and saw Luhan.He was walking in full speed toward him with a worry face plastered on his face.Kris stand up waiting for the oldest to arrive.

As soon as he arrive,he hug Kris tightly.He know Kris was in a deep shock and sad.He caress the back of Kris's hair softly."H-hyungg~I-I.."

"告诉我发生了什么事 (Shh,tell me what happen?)"he said in chinese since he don't want Baekhyun understand what they're saying and panic when he know what happen to his best friend.

Kris didn't answer but tighten his hug to his hyung.Luhan sigh before rubbing again the taller's hair softly."It's okay.你可以哭.只是让出来.(You can cry.Just let it out.)"he said again.

Hearing those words making Kris cry as much as his heart broke.His tears non-stop pouring like a heavy rain wetting his cheeks.Baekhyun who was just stand and watching the scene just look curiously at Kris who was suddenly cry until his curiousity eating him inside,forcing him to ask them.

"Hyung,what did just happen? Why did Kris-hyung suddenly cry?"he ask,curiosly to Luhan.The said boy throw his view to the younger and smile,pretend there's nothing happen."Nothing,dongsaeng.Aren't you tired after driving all night? Just take a rest if there's a news about Yeollie,I'll wake you up,okay?"he explain,didn't want Baekhyun to ask again.

"B-But h-hyung.."Luhan cut the boy's words before he could finish his words."It's okay,Baekhyun-ah.Just take a rest.Minseok hyung will take care of you."he said and call the said man to take Baekhyunto a good place to sleep.

Baekhyun finally give up and sigh before being taken away by Minseok.Luhan eyed the two guy and when he no longer see them,he turn his head again to the non-stop crying Kris."Tell me what happen."

"I-I ..h-he..h-he.."Kris try to explain but his heart didn't allow him to.It just so hurt when the whole scene that night keep repeating in his mind making him hard to explain.He keep sobbing everytime he remember Chanyeol's pale face.It was so hurt remembering the lifeless Chanyeol was lying on the bed.

Luhan sigh looking how sad Kris was.He know Kris well,he's crying only when he feel really sad or disappointed and he know his feeling was mixing with it right now since he's crying like someone was dead.Before he could say something to Kris,the light of the ICU is turn off and the door swing open,showing a doctor was walking out of the room with a file on his hand.

Kris heard the door and immediately get up and attack the doctor."How's he,doctor?"he ask unpatiently."He's okay.He just need a rest.Within a week,he can go back home."Kris sigh in relief when he heard the news,feeling his sweat falling from his chin.

"Can I ask something?"the doctor said politely."Yes,of course."Luhan immediately said as the curiousity starts to grow inside of him."Where is he in the last few weeks?"

Twelve of them look at their feet,didn't dare to answer it.None of them answer the question until Luhan who was eaten by his curiousity answer."He's went missing.He was kidnap by someone."The doctor only nod hearing those things and write something on the file that he was holding before.

"Why?"Luhan unpatiently ask when the doctor didn't give a respond.The doctor sigh before answering."Chanyeol.He's in a serious condition.He'd been for multiple times and some of his organ was rip and a few of his ribs was crack."

Their jaw almost touch the cold floor hearing the news.They feel pity and someof them feel guilty for not protecting their Chanyeol.Kris's heart start to break into million pieces when thinking about it."And.."the doctor added,catching the attention of the Exo again."And?"This time Kris was the one who can't help himself from his curiousity.

"The guy who him used some drugs to make him enjoy on everytime he him.When I analyze his body,I found that he had a high doss of drugs in his body and this can risk his life.I'm afraid that he'll have to stay on the hospital for the rest of his life.He also been abused since there's so many bruises on his body especially around his and prostate(please be open minded - in the doctor's mind)."

"Wait,what? Guy?"Kai ask,widening his eyes in suprised.The doctor nod."Yes,I found a fresh on his body.Probably the guy just him again just a few hours ago before you found him."hearing those words making a flame on Kris's heart.He know Taemin is the but he didn't know that he just him again before they found him.If only he was a bit faster,he can still save Chanyeol from being .

"I advise you should report this to the police."he said looking at Kris.Kris nod,don't know what else to say."Excuse me,boys."the doctor said but before the doctor could take a step,Kris stop him."Can we visit him?"

"He's still in coma.Only a few of you can go inside so that you wouldn't disturb Chanyeol's rest."Kris thank him then the doctor excuse and walk away from them.

"Who wants to go with me?"Kris ask to them."It's okay,hyung.You can go alone inside.We'll give you some privacy since you've already a month didn't met with him.Go and take care of him for us."Sehun said and this was the first time he said a meaningful words other than the teasing and annoying words he usually said.Kris touch at the moment and walk inside.

He slide the door and shows a sleeping beauty was sleeping peacefully on the bed but the different is,the princess wasn't beautiful unlike the fairy tale.He looks lifeless with the hose was attach on his hand and an oksigen mask on his nose and mouth.He look so tired on the bed.

Kris slowly slide the door to close and walk to the bed where the princess was place.He watch his boy's face,it's not shinning anymore and look so pale.He caress the boy's cheeks softly,remembering that the cheeks used to be shinning and chubby but now it was all gone.

He start to move his view lower from his face to his chest then to his legs until it stop at a few bruises on the boy's right legs.Kris touch it and rub it a few times,he can feel the pain and his tears start to pour."It's all my fault,Channie-ah.I suppose to protect you but look what I just done to you.I let you been multiple times and now you end up in the hospital."He keep blaming himself for what just happen.

"I-I..I-I..Ch-hany-yeol~.."he said between his sob before ended up on his knees because of his crying.He pull his hairs in frustration and cry as much as he want while blaming himself.The room was filled with Kris's sob and the beeping sound of Chanyeol's pulse on the machine.


It almost the end of it

Please stay with me until the end