Missing again

The Reasons Why I Always Love Him

D.O was walking to Chanyeol's room with a bag and a bouguet of flower on his hands.He slide the door and saw Kris was sleeping on the chair using Chanyeol's hand as the pillow.D.O walk slowly to the older and shake his body a bit,waking him up.

In just one shake,Kris already wake up and quickly look at Chanyeol."Hyung,it's me."Kris look at the owner and sigh a bit frustrated,he thought Chanyeol was the one who waking him up."Kyungsoo-ah,good morning."he said while rubbing his eyes.

"Morning,hyung.Here I brought some clothes for you to change."he hand the bag to Kris and he grab it with a weak smile."Thank you,Kyungsoo-ah.I'm really appreciate what you've done for me." "You're welcome,hyung.Now,go and change."

Kris want too but he afraid leaving Chanyeol alone.He's fobia of what had just happen to him.D.O put his hand on the older's shoulder catching the older's atenttion."It's okay,hyung.I'll take care of him."he said then smile.

Kris smile hearing his dongsaeng,he's touch."I'll give my trust to you to take care of him,okay? I'm gonna change."D.O nod,eyeeing Kris who was giving some short speech while waking out of the door."Hyung,just go already."he shoo him.

"Okay,okay.I'll go."he said then walk to change his clothes that wasn't been change since last night.D.O laugh looking at Kris then take a seat at the chair where Kris was sitting before.He take his phone from the back pocket of his jeans when he felt vibration.He unlock it and read the message.

 

From : Kyungsoo's Husband

To : Kyungie Baby

Where are you,baby? I've been looking for you.

Come here.I'm at the parking lot.

From : Kyungsoo

To : My Forever Boyfriend

Really? How fast.I'll be right there.

 

D.O look at Chanyeol,thinking what should he do now.He need to meet Kai but he can't leave Chanyeol alone.He bit his lips when an idea pop into his mind but he know it's not a good idea.

"Should I leave him alone? It's just for awhile.There's nothing bad gonna happen to him if I leave him only for awhile."he whisper to himself while looking around and found that it's all safe in there.

He walk to the door and look around again the room,making sure everything all right before he slide the door close behind him.Then,he walk immediately to the parking lot,didn't notice someone was watching him.

"Now,it's my turn to take back what's mine."

Someone said before sliding the only door that separate him with his toy.As soon as he remove the door,he almost fall on the cold fail,feeling his leg numb and weak.

He saw the boy was attached with so many wires and it really hurt him seeing him like that,didn't even notice he was the reason why Chanyeol have to wear all those wires and his lives depends on it.

He walk closer to the boy and caress his cheeks,the cheeks that haven't been touch by him for only a day but he already miss it like they'd been apart for a few years.He feel the softness of his chubby cheeks making him just want to kiss it so hard.

He lowered his hand and stop perfectly on top of the boy's long clothed member.He remember the time he used to it and it receiving special moans from the latter on that time he felt like his in heaven.He can barely remember it like it just happen yesterday.

He keep caressing it until his lust eating him inside,whispering to the unconcious boy right away.He can't stand looking at the cute boy's face.He can imagine he's kissing the boy's soft lips harshly,filling his lust.

He immediately disconnect all the wires from the boy's skinny body without waking the boy up and lift him bridal style to some place private and do you know what he's gonna do with the boy.

-----------------------------

Kyungsoo was standing at the parking lot for about a half an hour,waiting his boyfriend patiently but his anger slowly taking over his mind making him dancing his fingers on his black phone.

From : Kyungsoo

To : My Forever Boyfriend

Jonginnie,what took you so long? 

I've waited at the parking lot for 30 minutes.

A few minutes later,a footstep was heard by Kyungsoo someone was getting near him.As expected,it was his beloved boyfriend,Kai who was walking cooly with a cola tin in his hand."What's wrong? Why do we need to meet here? Can't we just meet at Chanyeol-hyung's room?"

Kyungsoo forgot his anger first as he take the drink from Kai's grip and drink it almost all of it in oneshot,he look like beggar that hasn't been drinking for days.He burp before giving back the almost empty tin to his boyfriend.

"What do you mean? You said you were here looking for me so I've come here to meet you but you're nowhere to find until now you showed up."he send a glare to his boyfriend but for Kai it was the cutest glare he ever seen.

"What? When did I told you?"he ask,didn't get the situation."You've message that to me awhile ago."he angrily pouted while crossing his hand on his chest."But I lost my phone.Maybe I've drop it somewhere."It make Kyungsoo's eyes widen.

"Really?"he start searching at Kai's pocket,shirt and everywhere that could put something while Kai just watch his baby's cute confusion's face,searching for it but Kai was telling the truth.

"What are you searching,baby? Are you trying to seduce me?"he teases receiving a cute glare from the smaller.Kai laugh loudly,enjoy teasing his boyfriend earning a strong punch from the latter.

"Okay,okay.Enough of this seducing.Let's go to Chanyeol-hyung's room."he tease again then run as he saw his boyfriend could explode anytime.

Kyungsoo and Kai walk to the room with Kyungsoo's arm land on Kai's shoulder while ruffling his hair,punishing him for teasing two times,laughing to each other but then their smiles fade when they saw Kris's panic and lost face,looking at them.

"What happen,hyung?"Kyungsoo said while running to the shock Kris.The oldest doesn't answer maybe he's still in suprised state and Kyungsoo look around is there something wrong.He found himself shock as well as he found that the important person had missing.

Kyungsoo look at his hyung."Where's Chanyeol? Why he's not in his bed?"After hearing his dongsaeng's question,without telling where to go he quickly run to the counter where there are three nurse was in charge.

"Excuse me.Can I ask something?"he ask politely,didn't forget to stay polite with others.The nurse nod as a green light for him to ask."Do you know where is patient room 36 went?"The nurse move his view from Kris to the computer,searching for the detail he wanted.

"Sir,he's with someone." "Someone who?"he ask unpatiently."Someone named Kris Wu."Hearing his own name making him almost jump in shock.How did Chanyeol was with him when he-It must be his work."Thank you."he said then run to the room again when he saw the nurse bow to him.

He search his phone in his pocket with his hands trembling in fear,afraid he will do something to his Chanyeol again.As soon as he reach his phone,he dial some numbers on it.

It onlly take a beep for the person to answer the call."Hello,may I help you?"he ask politely on the other line.

"Hello too.Yes,I need you to be here at Hospital Gangnam.My boyf-I mean friend was missing.Someone took him.I need you to be here as soon as possible."he said,didn't notice his tears start to pouring down his cheeks thinking about what would happen to the poor boy.