There's another ?!

The Reasons Why I Always Love Him

(The next day)

"I just can't take it anymore.It's just so pain.I need to get up."Chanyeol talking to himself.

Chanyeol get up early from his sleep.He scrub his eyes a few times to make his eyes clearer.He went to the mouth of their bed and sit there by his own,looking at his injured.He growl quietly so that Kris won't wake up as he touch his injured hand.Suddenly,a long hand wrap Chanyeol's neck from the back.Chanyeol turn his head around and saw Kris was smiling at him with his sleepy eyes and messy hair.

"What's wrong? Is it hurt?"Kris concern about him.

Chanyeol shake his head.He close his injured hand so Kris didn't worry about him.He grin at Kris to hide his painful face from him but Kris seems like he know Chanyeol was lying to him.He rest his head on Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Chanyeol,I know you were in pain so don't try to lie to me."said Kris in a soft tone.

"I'm a bad actor,huh?"Chanyeol ask.

Kris nodded."Like a really bad."

Chanyeol chuckle.

"Does it still hurt that bad?"Kris ask,concern about his Chanyeol.

Chanyeol shook his head to hide his pain from Kris so that Kris won't worry about him but actually he is in so much pain.Kris faked his smile as he know that Chanyeol is still trying to lie to him but he just make himself quiet.

"I guess you shouldn't go to school today."Kris become more concern about him.

"Hyung,I'm okay.I'll go to school with you."

Kris shake his head."No,if I said no so the answer is still no."Kris still not allowing Chanyeol and he acted like Chanyeol's mom.

"But hyung,.."

"No.I'm gonna take shower now so don't even think about it again."Kris get up from the bed and go straight to the bathroom, leaving Chanyeol alone who was still thinking about how could he go to school.

After a few minutes,Kris went out of the bathroom.He wrap his towel lower his body,showing off his abs.He's heading to his closet to get some clothes to wear.

"Chanyeol !"Kris yell while buttoning his cloth.

There is no one answering him.He become worry.Then,he walk to the bed and there is no one there.He walk around their room but he still don't see Chanyeol.He went downstair and saw all the Exo gather at the living room.

"Hey,do you see Chanyeol around?"Kris ask in a concern and panic tone.

They shook their heads.Kris immediately run around to find Chanyeol but he still don't see Chanyeol and it making him extremely panic.

"Chanyeol ! Chanyeol !"Kris keep yelling while searching for him but there is still no one answering him.The other Exo also panic searching for their friend.

"Chanyeollie ! Yeollie !"Kris yelling around the house.Suddenly,..

"Hyung?"A deep voice answer him.Kris searching around by following the voice and he found out Chanyeol at the bathroom. Kris sigh a relief and hug Chanyeol.He melt on Chanyeol's warm chest while Chanyeol is still confuse what are Kris doing.

"Where have you been?'Kris ask concern and kinda angry to Chanyeol.

"I'm just brushing my teeth.Why? You're allowing that too?"

Kris shook his head and hug Chanyeol again eventhough Chanyeol don't reply his hug because Chanyeol is still in a confuse mode.Then,Kris loses his hug to say a goodbye speech.

"We're leaving now.Take care.Don't make yourself hurt again,okay?"Kris give an advice.

Chanyeol with his upset face just nod while seeing his hyung and the other Exo leaving the house.Before Kris close the door,he waves his hand to Chanyeol and it was also reply by Chanyeol then he close the door and went to the school.

"Hey,Kris.You sounds like Chanyeol's mom you know and Chanyeol is your son."D.O teasing Kris while they were walking to the school.

Kris chuckle."No,I'm not."Kris didnt admit it.The other glare at him with a deep looking straight to the eyes while Kris looking with his innocence eyes to them."Okay,okay.Maybe a bit."Kris give up and admit it.

 They arrived at the hallway of their class and now they heading to their class.They saw a crowd at their class and it make them curious.They run to their class quickly.

"What's happening here?"Baekhyun ask one of their classmate.

"Mr G.He's giving some kind of warning,maybe."The boy reply,he don't seems sure about his answer.

"Uh?"Baekhyun confuse.Then,he started to walk inside their class through the crowd of student followed by the other Exo.

 They were really really shock when they saw it.Kris who is really panic,immediately take his phone out of his back pocket and call someone.The phone rang but there's no one answering.He tried again but this time there is a deep voice greeted him.

"Chanyeol,stay at home.Do not go anywhere."Kris in his panic tone.

"What? I can't hear you.There is no signal here.I just .."Then,he hung up.Kris dial it again but no one answer him.

(While on the other side a few minutes before ..)

Chanyeol was getting ready to school.He pack his back according to the times table that day and he was very happy while doing it.He remember about what Kris said to him and he also know that Kris wouldn't be happy to what he's doing but he just don't care about it and he don't know why he's doing this crazy thing he don't even like school.

"I have to go now."Chanyeol leave the house and walk to the school happily.Suddenly,he stop walk.He his back pocket and side pocket,searching for his phone.

"I forgot my phone.Nevermind."He continue walking tothe school as he was kinda late for school now.

After a couple of minutes walking,he finally arrive at their class.Chanyeol relief that there is no one at the gate waiting for him to be punish because of late.He's now walking inside the class.With tip toes,he walking so he won't get any attetion especially from Kris.Suddenly,a long arm wrap Chanyeol's neck from his back.He was really shock when he turn his head and saw Kris.

"Hyung."Chanyeol said in a suprised tone.

"You .I said stay at home."Kris rub Chanyeol's hair hard.

"But I'm okay now."

"It's not about that.I've call you to stay at home.It's not safe here."Kris mad at him.

Chanyeol wonder face reveal."Hyung,I don't know you've call me.I forgot my phone at the house."

It's Kris turn to confuse."W-Wait.S-So you're not .."Kris stutter.

"I'm not with my phone since morning.Why?"Chanyeol ask wondering what's happen.

"Nothing.It's just.. maybe hyung have a wrong person."Kris answer,still confuse for just what hapen."So,who is I talking to just now?"Kris talking to himself.

"Hyung,why are you out of the class.Aren't the class suppose to be starting now?"Chanyeol ask.

"Yes,but how can we start with this."Kris walk to the door and slide the door,showing Chanyeol something.Chanyeol walk toward the door to make his vision more clear.He shock.

"What the--"

 "Who dare hurt my lovely Chanyeol.My Chanyeollie.'

"I'll kill you if I found out"

 

There is full of Chanyeol's pictures was glued around the word.All kind of picture from different angle and Chanyeol seems not knowing that someone was stalking him,taking photos of him.

"How can it be."Chanyeol widen his eyes.

"Now we know that this crazy boy was in love with you and you know he's planning to kill me."Chanyeol look at Kris as he said that.Chanyeol shake his head a few times.

"It can't be.I'm not even perfect.H-How can this boy .. with me?"

Kris touch Chanyeol's cheek,rubbing around it."You are the most perfect guy I ever met in my life.Don't say that.It hurt me."

Chanyeol blush when Kris said that and his ear and cheeks started to turn red."You're cute when you blush."Kris touches Chanyeol's nose and it makes Chanyeol more blush while Kris only smile when he saw Chanyeol blush.

They don't know that someone was watching them and he look so angry when he saw them playing around happily with each other.

"Yeollie,you don't deserve for that guy.You was made for me and I swear I'll get you from him."Someone was watching Chanyeol and Kris from a binocular from a building.He look so angry when he saw them playing around.

(Back to the school)

"It's gonna be bad after this."Chanyeol look at Kris with his puppy eyes.

"It's okay,hyung.As long as you were with,I'll protect you."Kris reply.

"Chanyeol,Principal Kim want to see you in his office now."Luhan suddenly appear and call Chanyeol.

They look at Luhan,paying attention for what he's saying.Chanyeol look so afraid when the principal call him.He hold Kris's hand tight as Kris was looking at him,grin to comfort Chanyeol.Kris lean on Chanyeol's ear and whisper something to him"It's okay.I'll go with you."

Then,they two walk to the office.Kris knock the door and they was greeted by Principal Kim.He invite them in and sit at couch near the table.They two follow as was said.The room was full of teachers who was glaring at their two,giving their full attention on every movement that they made.

"Chanyeol."Principal Kim started the conversation.

"Um?"Chanyeol answer with a deep voice coming from his throat.

"From now on,we have to you so we'll pick you to go to school and sent you back after the end of the school to make sure that you safely get home."

"But I can just walk to school.It's gonna be fine."Chanyeol look like he's not worry at all.

"But you will attract Mr G.He'll kidnap or do something bad to you."Principal Kim try to force Chanyeol to follow what they have decide."This is for your own godness,Chanyeol."He continue.

"Look,I'll be fine.If there something wrong,I'll tell you first."Chanyeol and Kris stand up and walk to the door.Before they leave, Chanyeol said to them,"I'll be fine.I promise."Then,he close the door behind him and walking away.

"Why do you so sure now?"Kris ask as they were walking at the hallway.

"I trust you.I trust you to protect me."Chanyeol look deeply inside Kris's eyes.Kris grin at Chanyeol as he was touch toknow that Chanyeol trust him that much.