Part 8

Unstoppable Love

 

Kai's POV

 

Since they became close, he is already used to be with naeun everytime. Also their friends stop teasing them, maybe because they always together that they also used to it. He admitted that since then she got close to naeun he got to know her better. He also realize that naeun is really a straightforward person, she will speak what she truly feels. And as day passed by, he was beginning to like that particular traits of hers. He did not realized how fast time goes by and before he knew it, its already been 2 years since they became close.

Admittedly, he loved naeun's company, that sometimes he forgot the reason why he accepted her friendship in the first place. And naeun? she is still the same naeun, childish,a pain in the head, stubborn. But, he could tolerate her to his surprise. She still always talk about her feelings to her although in a joke way. But, as time goes by, she seldom express it. And he dont know why, but he want to hear it from her, he will always wait for her to tell him she love him and how she want to marry him but she never say it to his dismay. He must be out of his mind.

And like the usual days, he is now waiting for naeun to come out of her class for breaktime, he waited for her  but he never saw her. He peeked on the classroom thinking that she is still inside but  found out she' not there. Where did she go? why is she absent in her class?he thought.

 

end of pov

 

Kai," he hear somebody call him,when he turned around to see who it is,he found out its chorong.

Naeun skip her class today because she feel pain..you know,monthly girl thing..?

Then where is she now? did she go back home? he worriedly asked.

She told me she'll just wait in your car. You just go see her there,okay? now i have to go i still have class.

okay,thanks chorong,"

He run as fast as he can to the parking lot. He have his car key with him so he knew naeun will be waiting for him outside the car. When he arrived there,he saw her sitting near his car while bending. And he knows she is in pain while looking at her in that position.

Naeun, Are you okay? He asked when he sit beside her. He let him inside the car and he saw her sweatinig.

How long did you stay here? he asked while wiping her sweating face.

About an hour ago,"she said almost a whisper, her face showing pain.

Since they became close he knew that everytime her period coming she will always in pain. But, it's the first time it happen inside school.

Did you...i mean,do you have ..urhmm..n-napkin? he aksed in hesitation.

She nodded, I bought already i asked Chorong's help to buy for me. I thought i can endure the pain but it became worse that's why i decided to come here.

She is leaning in the backseat,closing her eyes while talking to him. He decided to go in beside her while continue wiping her face and neck with sweat. He also feel her cold.

Do you want me to take you to the clinic? He aksed starting to get panic. 

No need kai, it's just normal okay? the pain will pass later,"she smiled at him while still eyes close to let him feel at ease.

You can still smile in that condition, i'am going to get crazy for worrying you already," he said while looking at her.

 She open her eyes nd look at him, I'm almost okay now,the worst part is over, easy honey," she still managed to

He also smiled at her. He think maybe she's okay because she starting to again.

Do you want anything? are you hungry? what do you want to eat?he asked.

You will give me anything i want?anything?

Yes, what do you want? he thinking, he wont care if his allowance will finish buying her food that she wants. As long as he wont see her in pain again.

"Marry me" she bluntly said it while looking him intently in the eyes.

She saw him became pale when he hear what she asked.

Did i hear it right? kai though, he almost feel akward when he finally hear naeun laugh. He thought she wont stop laughing already. She just stop laughing when she feel the pain again coming.

Ouch! she groan

What, is it painful again? he ask,again he worried. She just keep silent for awhile, while waiting for the pain to go away.. Then she continue laughing when the pains gone.

You really are crazy," he also laugh at her

I was just kidding,all right. You look like a prisoner waiting for youe judjement.

Two years of friendship with you but i still not used to your craziness,

You still dont believe me, do you?

 I's been years and you are still not giving up? he asked while laughing,he feel akward so just let her think his joking but deep inside him he's serious. he wants to know what she's thinking.

Two years are not enough kai! I't will come,you'll see

Are you serious?

More than ever kai,"

you still believe that i'd marry you? he asked,his really enjoying it asking her and loving the light he saw in her eyes.

Why are you always asking? are you aslo thinking about it? Be honest, dont feel shy," she .

How do you feel now? he changed the topic because he feel uncomfortable.

yah, why are you changing the topic? how many kids do you want? she asked him

Six,."

Are you serious? She laugh

Yes, i'am an only child and it's lonelynbeing alone," he said while looking at her reaction. When he thought, she will keep quite after hearing him, then his wrong.

Okay, let's make a deal. I'll give you three. It's enough, our kids wont be lonely because they are aleady three," she said in a flirty voice. If you think you will shock me, kai, you better think again,she thought.

Are you sure your in pain just now?because you can joke round already that seems like you never suffered pain awhile ago? he just said.

He could not understand but the idea of naeun willling to bear his children trilled him. He should change the topic because his imagination was working so fast that he dont know how to stop it. He was imagining naeun with a big tummy, wearing a maternity dress and looking as gorgeous as ever. And she was happy and contented.

Do you want me to buy medicine? he asked

no, i'm quite all right kai

So you mean to say, you wait ouside the car for one hour? why you didn't go staright to the clinic just now and wait for me there? He wants to balame him self because at that time his with his friends having fun while she's suffering from pain.

I dont like to stay in the clinic," 

then, why you did'n go to our meeting place, you know i'll be there," he suddenly feel angry

Hello? I'm suffering from pain already at that time so i just decided to wait for you here, and why are you suddenly got angry? she asked.

I'm not mad, i just feel guilty that your in pain but i'm just enoying myself with my friends.

hooo, you dont worry, better you buy me some food. I want to eat hot soup. We go in the cafeteria," she said

He slowy assist her going out the car that seems like he want to carry her already.

Kai,?

why?

Are you serious? she asked when they ouside the car already.

about what? he frown,clueless.

Six kids,"

The frown changed into a smile and blushed when he realized what she said.

"naeun...."

You will make me suffer if you want six kids," she said pouting.

Huh,your just hungry, we better go in the cafeteria now,"he said while grabbing her hands.

 

She feel more nice when she finally taste the soup they order. She feel no pain anymore. She look at kai while sipping his own soup. She wont get tired looking at his face. when she saw kai seriously eating, she think of teasing him again.

Okay,four,"with no hesitation she said.

What is it again? you really cant keep quite,right? he said while continue with his food.

I said, i'm okay with four kids"

he aslmost spit the soup that he just eat when he hear her. What?he asked.

I said, i'm okay with four kids. It's already enough right> dont tell me you still want to ask more? two-three years should be thier ,okay?"she said. She was trying to sound cool and as calm as possible,.

naeun, can you stop it? be quite okay,later people will hear you out, they might think it will happen,"

It's true, we are talking about how many kids you'd like to have.But if you really want to have six then it's okay with me. You know that as long as it makes you happy then i will give it to you," she said not feeling shy.

Are you always like that when you have your girly thing, your hallucinating,"

ha..ha..ha.." Funny,"all she could say...Nevermind, i know you will fall for me in no time,she thought.

Are you saying something?he tried to annoy her. she just raised her eyebrow to him.

He just laugh while finishing his food.