Part 9

Unstoppable Love

 

Naeun just woke up, she prepare her things for school,after she finish shower and put on her school uniform she go down to eat breakfast her mom prepares for them,she saw her brother just finish eating. As she sat down she suddenly not in the mood when she think about Kai.

Did you wake up at the wrong side of the bed naeun,my dear? why the long face?is there somethiing bothering you? Mrs.Son asked her.

Because, she dont know what else she would do to get kai's sweet yes," her brother Kris,aswered her mother. Holding his rubber shoes and preparing to go to his university.

Shut up oppa,nobody's asking for your opinion,"she said with a gloomy face.

They are the perfect example of a cat and dog. They always bicker each other,teased and annoy each other. Her brother is now a college student. They were still riotous as they were when they were kids. And she think, why she did not become a man hater when having a brother like him.

Stop it you two, so early in the morning and your bickering already. You already grown up but you act all childish. I thought i was blessed for having to take care of two kids, but it seems like im taking ten kids when you are together," Mrs.Son said.

Actually,they already used to it, their mom always said that when she and her brother are fighting.

Because,nobody like you," she said while stucking out her tongue.

Who said no? For your info i'm so popular in school and alot of girls like me," kris boasfully said to her,after putting on his shoes he kissed their mother cheek as he headed running outside the house.

And you naeun,can you just stop courting kai, are you not feel embarrased? 

Mom?! She said in surprise with wide eyes. Don't tell me you believe what kris oppa said? I'am not courting kai,okay? she even crossing her arms while saying that to her mother.

But you like him?"

The good thing about thier family is that they are close to each other. There parents respect thier opinions. There's no wall between them and they can say/share thier personal feelings to them,maybe that's why her attitude is like that.

Mom,i dont like kai..I love him, all right?

You make it sound that it's a joke. That's why,maybe kai is not serious about it,"Mrs.son commnted.

She paused for awhile and think about what her mom said. What do you mean,mom?after awhile she said.

Your to straightforward. I dont now if i should blame your father for  having an attitude like that. But anyways,because of that i kinda thinking that if your really telling your true feelings or your just joking."

She got confused about what her mother said.

Like the case of Kai. when your still young,you already told many people that your going to marry him when you grow up and you even said thats what you really feel.

 right, because that's what i really feel about him. If i change it,then it's not me anymore,"

IF us your family, we cant accept you for who you are. We love you just the way you are. But it will take a hell of a man to used to your attitude like that. he has to be extraordinary because you're extra special too. And if you really think it's Kai then he is one hell of a lucky guy. Once that he will get to used to your personality, he'll find out that what he got is a real diamond," her mom gave her an assuring smile.. And for that, she felt proud of herself.

 

 

 

 

this page is short but i'll update later ^_^