Part 15

Unstoppable Love

 

Today Kai asked Naeun to go out with him,as a friendly date, they eat in the restaurant,after that they go to a park  for a walk. When they're about to go  Naeun suddenly felt thirsty. He left naeun at the bench to buy her a drink. When he's on the way to the park he saw a lot of people near the bench where he left naeun. He suddenly felt nervous about it when he hear people talking.

Did someone already call the ambulance?He hear some passer asking. He come nearer to see who was it that was involved in the accident.

What happened? He asked the old woman who is also their. "the old lady said.

When he hear it he try to tucked in himself to the centert to see who is the girl was hit and he felt nervous because he did not see naeun around too.

Is it possible...he thought in panic. Please,i hope it's not her,please,"he prayed.

When he saw  the paramedics carry the person who got hit,he felt very relieved when he saw it's not naeun, he felt like he was alive again knowing that it's not her. He felt his knees shaking,he just sit beisde the road. He can feel his whole body trembling. His in that situation when he saw Naeun coming towards him,she was holding a lollipop. He got up, run towards her and wrap her up in a tight embrace

Oh,God,Naeun,Oh,God..thank you.."he exclaimed while hugging naeun so thight. Relief was all over his face.

W-why?" confused all over her face. She faced him.

Is there anything painful to you? Are you okay? Nothing happen to you, right? he frantically asked her, while holding her shoulders tightly.

I'm okay Kai, what happen? she asked. And he told her what happen about the accident awhile ago. She saw how scared he was, worried,relief and love in his eyes. Yes, she swore she saw love in Kai's eyes.She knew it right there and then that Kai love her. That her love for him was answered. Maybe he did not realize it , but she knew already that he also love her. She just have to wait until he realizes and accepts the truth,and she can wait for that now that she can see love on him.

 

I'll go ahead, dont think about what happen," she said while they are already infront of her house. She was about to turn her back on him when Kai hold her wrist, she looked at him. And then he kissed her, not on the cheek--the way he usually did--but fully on her partly opened mouth. At the moment their lips met,she felt the sweetness and moist warmth of his lips,the tip of his tongue. She knew he felt the soft curves of her body the moment they got closed. When they ended the kiss they have a satisfy smiled on their faces. She kissed him again,but on the cheek before she go inside the house.

 

 

The next day...

HE KISSED ME...oh sweet heaven, he kissed me..."she's giggling while talking to chorong about what happen. They are in the toilet in school. Nobody's inside the toilet aside from them so she can freely talk about that without other people listening.

Who? Who kiss you? chorong asked,clueless. But she can see excitement in her eyes too.

Kai kissed me lastnight. And he loves me," her eyes were glowing with happiness. He told you that? chorong asked.

Not yet but i know he will confess to me soon. Oh,chorong-ah.I'am so happy. I'm so very happy that he loves me too."

I'am also happy for you Naeun-ah. You deserve to be loved by Kai because you already sacrifice alot for him. And now that your dream were fulfilled,I can only be happy for you."

Thanks, chorong."

So, it come true huh, about the decleration you tell to everyone  few years back? Kai finally loved you back and I know he will marry you someday."

 Yes, and I told you. I'am very sure of that,"she said.

Little did they know that there is someone listening to their conversation. She is just there inside of one of the cubicles. When she hear Naeun and Chorong talking, she decided to listen to them. A meaningful smile formed in her lips, no other than Krystal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's quite short though, i will update tommorow,for now have to sleep..so sleepy already.

And, you maybe wondering why i always update my story,hehe...I'm a simple housewife and takecare only my baby,and it's quite boring her at home,so i got time to think of a story,but i write it at night cos my bb already sleep. ^_^sweetdreams everyone