Part 14

Unstoppable Love

 

Kai's POV

 

                 He felt as if a bulldozer had ran him over. he could not believe this was Naeun. She did not look herself at all. She looked....y, like someone completely diffirent from the Naeun he had always known.

And he did not like it. Not at all, She was so lovely he couldn't take hi eyes of her even if he wanted to..

 

Naeun's POV

 

              She felt like she was in heaven when she saw Kai's admiration  when she visit Kai in their house.. She wants to see kai's reaction that she swallow her pride just to see him. She wanted to see her like this-- in a dress,with makeup and with poise. She wanted to show him she could be as charming as Krystal. Eventhough she look like she's attending a party in her attire. ( end of pov )

 Why are you dress like that? is there a party in your house? she hear sulli asked her,she is Kai's cousin who is their with her parents to visit Kai's parents.

Ah, i just came to give this pasta that my mom cook,"She handed her the pasta,feeling embarrassed,she seems to forget her confience in herself. She is not like that.She could not find herself. She feel akward at that moment. She couldn't even breath, not when she's wearing this dress and make up. She feel like it's not her anymore.

You just going to send this pasta, but your wearing a dress and makeup," Sulli ,she known she's no easy to get angry, they also know each other because she used to live in that neighborhood also but her parents moved to other place because of her father's work. Actually, she want to yell her already because she's already embarrased and yet she still . When she hear Kai burst into laughter as he hear what Sulli  said.She felt insulted of his reaction. She hear alot of laughter in her minds as well. She composed herself. She suddenly wipe her make up even untie her hair,she didn't care if she look like mess. Sulli excused herself when she see naeun already upset.

Okay,you want the truth?"She asked Kai. I dressed up and put  make up because I wanted you to see me. I wanted to show you that I can be pretty as Krystal,that i can also be prim and proper.

But you know what? I made a mistake. I dont need to change myself and be like her because i'm not like her. I can't be prim and proper even for you. Because, by doing that, the real me will disappear. And i coundn't allow it even if I love you. It's either you love me the way I am or you love me.....the way I am."

She saw him smiling,maybe he realize that there's no diffirence in her last sentence. She run away from him. But Kai ran faster that her, he blocked her way.

Whoa! After your long speech you just suddelny walk out like that? I haven't even give my reaction," he said while trying not to let her go out and still blocking her way.

You're making fun of me! She said while tramping her feet.

Because it is really funny that you just have to send the pasta only and yet you are well dressed like that with matching make up,of couse it's funny," he mischievously smile at her.

You see? let me go home, Kai!

Not until we have talked. If you leave,you wont talk to me again. You will avoid me same last time, we need to settle this right now," he hold her hands and they sit in the garden.

Look, your'e very pretty in that dress and also your make up---

You dont have to lie to me,okay?"

Are you going to let me finish talking or will just stare the wholeday?

She liked the idea but she just didn't comment.

As i was saying, it's okay if you wear something like that.But if it makes you uncomfortable,then its not nice. You will lose your identity. You maybe not prim and proper in the traditional law in our societ but you are prim and proper in your own way, You dont have to be like Krystal because you have different personalities. If you act like her, Then I will lose the Naeun that I admired. She looked at him in the eyes if he is really sincere of what he said. And he did looked sincere.

 But you like the ways she dresses and carries herself," she said while pouting.

Who told you that?" he looked surprised.

 I dont need someone to tell me that you like her and thsa your fond of her. I can see it in your eyes."

Really?" he said while laughing.

Yah! she look pissed off.

I like you just the way you are,"he said not minding if she is pissed off already.

I'm going home."

Are we okay now?he asked.

In one condition,"she said..and he nod.

You can be fond of Krystal,you can even like her,but never ever fall in love with her,okay? She said like a kid asking for something.

 Naeun-ah.....,"

Why can't you promised that? Do you intend to fall in love to her,right? she frowned.

 Naeun!"

Okay,okay, I wont say anything already. I'm going home."

You washed youself inside first. people might think your a ghost when they see your face like that,"he .

She run after him when he go inside the house.

 

 

 

 

Sorry if it's short..Anyways i try to update tomorrow...^_^