Part 7

Unstoppable Love

 

First day of school and naeun really grab the oppurtunity that she has to be with kai always, she asked kai to fetch her so that they can go together at school. Since they agreed to be friends then she might use this chance to be with him.

Why do you still want me to fetch you? isn't it your dad always send you to school? kai asked her while she's going inside the passenger seat, he really sound irritating.

You are so bad, you know that? I thought we agreed to be friends already. I'm just asking a favor from you and since we go to the same school then we might as well go together, I dont see any problem with that." she said with smile.

You mean, you want me to fetch you everyday? he look angry but naeun did'nt care. Yup! she said without hesitation.

I thought only girlfriend can impose something like that? he started the engine.

Since you still dont have a girlfriend then let me do what a girlfriend should do. And since i know you dont want to ask me to do this so ia'm doing it without asking from you.

And what if i dont use  my car? 

Then we commute together, is there a problem with that? she insisted so he wont reason out more to her, Go," when he is still looking at her,i said let's go we might be late for class," That's when kai wake up from his thoughts and started driviing.

When they arrived at school, kai's friends where sitting near the bench outside the field and teased them when they saw them together..

Wow, Nauen! It seems like you got your first base with our friend here," said baekhyun,when they come closer to them.

It's seems like will see something more to happen," suho also join to teased them, they are kai's friends. When naeun saw discomfort in kai's face she immediately ask them to stop teasing them.

Stop it guys, we just decided to be friends with kai so just shut up,okay? she tried to explain so that kai wont think that she too also like the idea of teasing kai. But since kai's friends are one crazy group they continue teasing them.

Is it really true? or maybe kai' you already give in to naeun? said the guy who is more quite than the others, kyungsoo.

Naeun and I decided to be friends. So can you guys stop bothering us?! finally kai open his mouth to defend his self and to make his friends stop teasing them. And it seems like heaven listen to him,they stop teasing them. But kai knew his friends so well, once naeun not around they will start teasing me again. When their friends go to there classroom first,they left them there and kai turn to naeun.

So, i will go now too. Goodluck on your first day, okay?

Kai, can you send me to my classroom?

I already told you which floor and your room number,right?

Look,its my first day. Would you please have the heart to atleast accompany me to my room, i felt nervous," she insist.

He gave me  this i-dont-believe-you look. It seem like he dont believe her too when she said she's nervous. Well, she even have the guts to confess to him in front of any people and now she's nervous going alone in her room? Kai thought,he know she's just making an excuse.

Please...." she plea, showing her cute face.

 

Kai POV

   He seems like his body paralyzed when he see naeun's face. For the first time he realize how beautiful naeun is, at this time he thinks that whatever she will ask for him he will gladly obliged. He just pray that she wont notice anything from his face that she can ask him anything just by simply looking like that.. She looked like a cute little kid asking him to buy her lollipop. And for a second, he almost gave in to the idea of kissing her. He knew naeun is beautiful, but sweet heaven. he did not know she was this beautiful till that very moment.

O-okay," he said like he was being hypnotized. He found out that naeun is charming without even trying to be. In fact, he realized that she wasnt even aware of it. Now that she's not aware of her charm,how much more if she knows about it? He dont want to think about what will he do if that happens. Panic rushed through him. He was suppose to be immuned to naeun's presence. And to think, it's their first time being close together. How much more if they will always be together....?

He try not to think about it. he had to remind himself that he has to prove something. And in the first day he shows weakness already. What will happen to him?

get a grip kai! You're bound to win. You have to win.

 

 

naeun's POV

 

She dont know what's happening to kai. He saw him changing expressions, he seems like bothered or something.. It sometimes his expression is soft, then suddenly it will become hard. Weird, she thought.

But she loved it when he was looking at her like that. That seems like he saw something on her in a good way. And it's a good sign thinking that it's their first day together after their agreement. Maybe, just maybe, her plan was starting to work.

 

 

 

 

hope you like this part. Thanks for reading ^_^