First Letter

A drop in the ocean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung,

 

 

 

It's 2AM KST right now and there's a party downtown. And I'm here. It's the first time that I'm going here without you. I can feel the warmness of your body in the kitchen sink. That part where you used to sit on while popping sour cream and onion flavored fries on your mouth and slacking off a carton of milk. And you're blabbing stuff about how you and your sister were treated differently by your father. In between, your lame jokes would be added and I can feel your hand slapping my arms as you laugh. And during those times, I wanted to just stop and tell you that you are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. And I know you'd cuss at me for being such a cheeseball. But Soojung, you don't see yourself right now. You see yourself through the mirror, through pictures and images of yourself in pixels..but you don't see yourself happy and bursting with emotions, sad, depressed...but I do. You don't see yourself sleeping peacefully. You don't see yourself getting excited with over the things you love. You don't see yourself with that lovely smile of yours. You don't see yourself the way I see you.

 

 

 

And I think you are a miracle. Soojung, can I ask you why you were nicknamed Krystal? I think you are far more precious than that. And in that moment, your fits of laughter is ringing in my ears about how lame and a loser I am at pickup lines. Assuming little girl thinks I'm picking her up. Ahh.....And it'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter