The Sleeping Gas Bomb

SNSD v.s. SHINee

Hiya cinggu-sshi! I have new characters to introduce:

Alicia Cook|Turquoise|New York|Jessica's Cook

Floria Oranges|Plum|California|Jessica's Gardener

There'll be more characters on the coming chapters... Enjoy and pls subscribe :) Oh yes for the flashbacks it always Author's Pov arasso?

Sicachu23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Jessica's Bedroom 3:00-

~Jessica's Pov~

*Yawn* So bored. I turned around my head expecting Onew oppa not here and Taemin here but instead there he is looking tired but still standing up. And Taemin isn't here yet too. O-oppa. You're still standing? Of course. Why can't you just sit down? No one told me too so I had to stand up. Aissh just sit on that chair and rest while I go change.

Need any help? Mmm... just walk me to my walk-in-closet. Ok. He helped me sit up and then helped me walk to my walk-in-closet. I sat on a chair there and told Onew to take the clothes I wanted to wear. Then he went out and allow me to change.

A few minutes later I called out to him. And after that he went in and helped me sit on my bed. Oh Onew oppa mianhe. You must rest now. (She's apologizing because she forgot that Onew was supposed to be resting.) Neh.

When his bottom touched the sit of the chair the doors of my bedroom was knocked on. Come in. And in came Alice, my cook. Excuse me Miss, but your friends are here. Anyeong Unnie! Hiya Jess. Anyaseo Jessica. Hello there Sica. Hiya. Anyeong too. Let's just go to the underground rooms since it's more private. And Onew oppa mm.. you and Taemin can go now. Gomawo for helping me.

Then suddenly came Taemin with a bouqet in his hands. But Noona I didn't even give you this. He hand over the bouqet he was carrying earlier. Oh gomawo Taemin-ah. Hey these are my fave flowers. How did you know? Taemin grinned a proud grin.

From Floria noona.

*Flashback*

Taemin skipped around the fields of flowers. Jessica named it the 'Valley of the Flowers.' He wanted to pick flowers that Jessica like so he asked a person nearby. He guessed that must be his Noona's gardener since she's wearing a name tag and picking out the weeds from the flowerbed. Anyeong haseo. Excuse me but what types of flower does noona Jessica like? Oh yes. Floria Oranges imnida. The Young Mistress like bluebells, jasmines, tulips and roses Sir. Oh gomawo and can I pick them? It's for noona Jessica. Neh you can.

*End of flashback*

Ooh like that. Ok. Gomawo Taemin-ah. I'll go to the underground rooms now.  Need any help Noona? Anii. Gwenchana. My friends here can. You two can go back to your place. Taemin and Onew oppa nodded and went out of the doors, down the stairs and into their car. I turned around to my friends.

Kaja! Unnie need any help? Uhh neh. Ok. I'll help too. And so we went to the underground rooms and chose the one with my name on the door. Then we went in and sat on the chairs that has been prepared.

You know what? Those bodyguards of yours... they seem to be famhat iliar. Neh. Their voices is like the ones that were in the cafe remember? Hhh.. let's not talk about that first shall we? Oh yes guys did you notice that 'Spy Teens Academy is not a school for training spies but like any other schools.

Neh. I really thought that it's for spies but yes, It is like any other school. But I love that school. Don't you guys? The others agree too.

--The headquarters 3:23--

~Taemin's Pov~

Hyungs! We're here! Their heads turned around even the Noonas that were kidnapped. I could see that Krystal noona's face were red and her outfit was like been ripped apart. But there's still space to cover her body. Then I saw Key hyungs face, all joy and relaxed.

I went and sat beside him. And then I whispered. Hyung, why is Krystal noona's outfit all ragged and you, all smiles? Wae? Not your bussness. Yaah Hyung. Won't tell ya. *Merong.*

*Flashback*

Krystal sat on the floor while watching Key all the time. She was aware of what will happen to her. So she is bodyguarding herself. Atlast Key spoke up. Yah come with me. Wae? Aissh. Then Key slung Krystal over his shoulder. Krystal banged his back violently. Put me down!! No. You're coming with me. I'm not going anywhere but to my home. Key just ignored her while Krystal banged his back.

They went down some stairs until they reached the dark basement. He put Krystal down. When he backed away, Krystal attacked him. Yah! Why are we here? Stop attacking me and I'll tell you. Krytsal stopped for a moment. Then Key stepped forward while Krytsal stepped back. Everytime Key stepped front, Krytsal stepped back. They went on like this until Krystal's back bumped into the wall. Key smirked.

Krystal gulped. Key's body was pressing into hers. His hands s inside her shirt. Krystal's body was shivering...

*End of flashback*

*Sigh* Nevermmind. Hyungs not gonna tell me anyway. Oh. Yah Taemin-ah. We have a meeting here and you're there staring at space. Oh mianhe hyung. I went up to them. Meeting began...

Yah we haven't catch that last girl. How are we going to catch them? Oh they said they're having a meeting in the underground rooms. Cheongmal? Neh. So how are we going to kidnap the last one? First of all, we're going to creep up to her house. Privately since there's so many maids.

Hey let's use it. The others and me turned around to Minho hyung. He has a what-do-you-think face. Then I remembered. After that all of us agreed. Mission began...

--Jessica's underground room 5:34--

~Taeyeon's Pov--

Guys let's just end our meeting here and hey Jess. Oh yes. Can you all sleepover in my house? Yay! The others agreed too and so am I. But when we were about to go out of the room, suddenly the lights went out. And then we smelled something. It's like gas. 

Then all of a sudden Hyoyeon, who is an expert at gases, yelled out Becareful! It's a sleeping gas bomb!