Spy Teens Academy... with bodyguards?! XP

SNSD v.s. SHINee

--5:00 a.m.--

~Author's Pov~

Jessica's omma came and knocked on the door. Knock knock knock Jessica! Wake up dear it's time for school! Meanwhile, Jessica who was expected sleeping had actually taking a shower. Neh Omma! I'm in the bathroom now taking a shower.

Ok get dressed quickly. After saying it, the omma went down the stairs and headed for the living room.

~Jessica's Pov~

Ahhh what a warm shower. Now where is that uniform? Ahh there you are. Jessica took out the uniform form under some clothes.

Spy Teens Academy uniforms-http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy67/utau89/snsd_n10.jpg

Wow. Oh Omma said to be quick. So I took my bag and went down the stairs when I've reached it I called out. Omma! Where are you? In the living room. Jessica walked over to the living room.

Living room-http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp309/alexiasmaller/roomshot_living_rooms.jpg

Oh who are those 5 boys? As I walked in I saw 5 boys standing in front of Omma who is sitting comfrontably. Omma who are they? I said pointing at them. Omma turned her head and smiled at me.

Because you have crossed the line yesterday, me and your Appa decided to hire 5 bodyguards just for you. You don't have to share them with Krystal when she's back. She'll have her own. I stood there dumbstruck. What? Bodyguards? 5 of them? Aissh... Omma I'm not a 5-year-old. Why do I have to have bodyguards?

Omma ignored me. She then turned to the 5 boys. Alright boys. Introduce yourself. Anyeong my name is Onew. Anyeong Minho imnida. Anyeong haseyo Kim Jonghyun imnida. Anyeong I'm Kim Bum. Just call me Key. Anyeong Unnie. Lee Taemin imnida. We will protect and prevent you from harm.
 

Omo. Why does the last one, Taemin. I felt some connection between us. They all bowed at me. And me... I hate it when people act like I'm royal or something. So I quickly order them to stand up. The only one excited from the Jung family is Omma. Urrgghh.

SHINee are you ready to go? SHINee? I turned to Omma. What is SHINee? What is she up to. Oh mianhe. We forgot to tell you. We formed a group called SHINee instead of bodyguards. I nodded.

Come on then. When I turned around Key stopped me. Don't seperate form us. I just waved my hand lazily. Then we walked out of the house and into SHINee's car. Wait a minute. This car seems familiar. Let me think. Ha! It's those kidnappers car.

Whoah I better watch out. And Jonghyun. His voice seems familiar when he talked to me. Only I don't know what his face looks like when we were in th cafe. Urrh whatever. Have fun! Omma waved. Urrgghh. You mean have boredom.

The car ride was silence as I sat between Taemin and Onew in the second row. Oh why does the acadmy have to be so far from my house. My face was like this:- -,-". Sleepiness slowly attacked me. Then all of a sudden my head fell tiredly to Onew's shoulder.

The rest of the ride was spent by sleeping. Hhh.. so relaxing.

~Onew's Pov~

Oh. She's asleep. My hear skipped a beat when her head fell to my shoulder. I turned around. When I turned I saw Jonghyun's face. It showed anger and... jealousy? Why is he jealous? Uhh... nevermind.

~Jonghyun's Pov~

What? Jessica slept on Onew's shoulder? Aissh why is my feeling like this? Why am I feeling jealousy? My heart was in pain. Am I in love? No. It can't be. 5 minutes later we arrived at the academy. I saw Onew turned to Jessica who is now sleeping peacefully on Onew's lap while her legs were rested on Taemin's and tried to wake her up.

She stirred a bit but she won't wake up. Kekeke~ She's so cute when she sleeps... Yah! Why am I thinking like this? Jessica finally woke up after Onew tickled her. She sure is ticklish... and a sleepyhead. Huh? We arrived? Oh why am I sleeping on your lap? Ahh mianhe Taemin but how come my legs are on his lap? She fussed over it. Taemin smiled. Gwenchana Unnie. You fell asleep on Onew's shoulder but you seemed uncomfortable so me and Onew hyung changes your position.

She looked at Onew then Taemin back to Onew. Her face softened a bit. Oh arasso. But you shouldn't have. Yah we are yyour bodyguards. We should have. Key chimed in. Minho just nodded. Jessica's face blushed. G-gomawo.

We went off the car. I took Jessica's bag before she could reach it. She turned to me. Yah give it back. Aniya I'll carry it for you. Noo. I'll carry it myself. We went on like this until Taemin stopped us. Come on we'll be late. And unnie just let Hyung carry your back just this once ok? At last she gave in.

Ok. We walked down the corridors to her class. Taemin is in her class so she's safe. To be more safe, me and Onew hyung is in front while Taemin, Minho hyung and Key hyung behind us.

Then a female figure ran up to Jessica. We immediatly surrounded her. Who are you? The girl seemed scared and surprised. Jessica move out of the way. Yah! She's my bestfriend, Seohyun. Y-yes I'm her bestfriend. Anyeong Seohyun imnida. She bowed down to us. But Jessica pulled her back up.

Yah you don't have to bow to them. Thy're just my bodyguards. And guys don't be overprotective. We all nodded and stood behind her while she and Seohyun walked to their class. Seohyun said she's in Jessica's class.

Ok hyung-deul. See you later. Taemin said as we arrived at their class. Me and the others nodded and watched Jessica, Seohyun and Taemin walked in to class. Then we went to our classes.

--9:30 a.m. Lunch Time--

~Jessica's Pov~

Aissh I hate it when one of the SNSD members came and they act like that. Oh I'm next in the line to the cashier. I paid and went away. Now where are they? (She meant the other SNSD members.) She walked around the lunch hall. Then suddenly she was pushed forward by some boys.

Her tray fell and her foods spilled everywhere. When she turned around to protest she found Key and Minho fighting them. I went in between them and stopped them. They stopped as soon as I'm between them. The boys that pushed me who were beaten up ran away.

Why are you hitting them like that? Are you crazy? I jabbed my finger to Minho's chest as I talked. Because they pushed you. Yeah. I stared at them angrily. I could feel the fire in my eyes rsing as they said there excuse. YOU!!![]