3:55 p.m.

SNSD v.s. SHINee

~Jessica's Pov~

I woke up to find myself tied up in an unfamiliar car. When I looked around I gasped. It was the guys from earlier in the cafe. "Yah! What do you think you're doing?" I yelled hitting them with my tied hands. Jonghyun tried to calm me down.

"Yah! Take me off this car or you'll get what you deserve." I cursed again. Everyone except the guy that drived turned to me. "Oh really? What can you do?" the guy that sat in front asked me with a smirk. "Oh." I quickly acted like a real spy. But was stopped when Jonghyun hugged me.

I glared at him. "Yah! Get off me." while struggling. I keep on struggling until they got to where they're gonna keep me. I quickly thought of a way to escape. So when we got out of the car Jonghyun holding me I yelled out.

"*SCREAM* A cockroach *SCREAM*" Jonghyun let go of my hand and jump about scared. I took this opportunity to run away. I run very fast good thing. They chased after me but I was able to hide from them.

When they got far, I got out from my hiding and stretched since I was crouching all that time. I looked around again and went off. I asked some local residents there. And with their help I was able to arrive home safely.

"Oh darling dear. How did you come home safely? Why did they want to kidnap you?" Omma hugged me like a kid. And so did Appa. There were other SNSD members in my house. When Omma and Appa let go they hugged me next.

I looked around for a specific person. But she wasn't in the room. "Tiffany is in the guest room." Yoona spoke up as if she red my mind. My face turned to a startled one. "Why what happen?" I asked them. "She fainted." Sooyoung answered.

I took no more time to loose. The minute Sooyoung answered me I took the speed of light to the guest room. There I saw Tiffany lying in bed unconscious. "Tiffany!" I cried beside her. "Je-jessica is it you?" she asked tiredly.

I hold her hand. "Deh it's me." she smiled and got up like she never fainted. "Jessica!" she hugged me. Now I'm confused. Has she really fainted or just pretend? "Fany have you really fainted or just pretend?" I asked her. "Yup I really fainted. But when you were beside me I suddenly got well again."

As Tiffany finished her sentence, the other SNSD members came in. "So Jessica tell us how you escaped." Sunny asked as she sat down on the chair beside me. The others also sat down on given chairs. "So it's like this..."[]