Another Victim

SNSD v.s. SHINee

--At Yoona's house--

~Yoona's Pov~

Oh last night is really scary. Why do they want Jessica? Hhh at least she's safe. I was brushing my teeth ready to go to sleep after the chaos at Jessica's house. When I was beside my bed getting ready someone pushed me down to my bed.

The lights were suddenly off when I was pushed down. I could feel a person trying to tie me. I fought back of course but this person is too strong. And so my body began to feel tired. Then a moment later... blackness. I felt my body being slunged over by this person's shoulder. Then. Nothing.

-

5:12 a.m.

"Yoona dear wake up. Huh? Yoona? (Now screaming.) APPAAA YOONA IS MISSING~~" Yoona's omma screamed Yoona's appa. He came a moment later and was dumbstruck. "Where is Yoona?" he asked. Yoona's omma stared at him. "If I knew I wouldn't be calling you." she said.

-- At Sunny's house--

~Sunny's Pov~

Hhh what a night. Good thing Jessica is safe. I put on my slippers after putting on my PJs. This is what I wear:-http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z417/bouloulou/Girls%20Generation%20Gee/GeeSunny2.jpg

But as I turned around to turn off the light and close the bathroom door a slight swift made me bump to the wall. My eyes flew open. My back hurt. I slid down. Then I saw a dark figure(SHINee wore masks when they do this.). "What do you want?" I asked.

~Author's Pov~

She could feel the person smriking. Then the person replied, 'What do I want? I want you." and made Sunny faint. Then the person slung Sunny over his shoulder and escaped through the window(he went down by a ladder.).

 -

5:90 a.m.

~Author's Pov~

"Omma wae Unnie isn't down yet?" Heechul(I just use his name but it is not Suju's Heechul)Sunny's lil' brother whined. He'd been waiting for an hour now and his stomach kept grumbling. However his Omma still won't let him eat first.

"Heechul go fetch Sunny. Maybe she overslept." even though she knew quite well that Sunny never overslept, the Omma said it. Heechul went because he is hungry. But when he opened his Unnie's edroom door which is surprisingly unlocked(not like her)he was dumbstruck to see her bed still neatly organized and not slept on.

"Omma! Unnie isn't here!" Heechul shouted. His Omma rushed up the stairs and was dumbstruck too. She quickly phoned the Appa who is at work. "Appa, Sunny isn't home. She's missing." the Omma whispered the last word as if a secret. Heechul could hear his Appa's voice that said he'll be back soon.

When his Omma closed the phone Heechul spotted a note lying on the floor beside his Unnie's bed. It said:

We kidnapped your daughter. Don't ever report this to the cops or else she is dead. Don't worry she won't be lonely because her friends are there too.

The Kidnappers

His Omma gasped in horror when she read it. She then shrieked.

--At Krystal and Jessica's house(they're siblings right?)--

~Krystal's Pov~

I'm back from San Francisco. Our hometown. Oh how I miss my family especially Jessica Unnie my big sister. As I opened the doors of the mansion. This is the mansion:-http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/LilMizuAngel/mansions.jpg. Jessica came and gave me a big hug. "Omo dongsaeng you're back!" she cried. Oh how I miss her. Then came Omma and Appa. "Krystal! You're back." said Omma giving me a big hug. "Appa!" I hugged Appa after Omma. He hugged back.

"Oh Krystal look at you. So tired. Go to your room with Jessica." Omma ordered. "Neh Omma." I said as I lifted my suitcases. Jessica helped by lifting the some of the bigger suitcases. (Hehehe.) When we arrived in the mansion I dropped myself in the other bed which is beside Jessica's. She giggled at my sight.

"Oh yes Jessica Unnie. I heard you have almost been kidnapped by someone. How did you escape?" I asked her remembring the text from Appa when I was in the airport. She froze. Then hesitated. "Oh I'll tell you later dongsaeng."

I pouted. "Oh Unnie I have something for you." I looked for something in my backpack then took out a parcel. Jessica Unnie's eyes rounded when she saw the sight of it. "This is for you~" I cooed giving her the parcel. "Gomawo dongsaengie." she hugged me and I hugged back.

"Open it." I said to her. She carefully opened the wrapping. Then she gasped. The gift:-http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss147/koji5654/Hello%20Kitty%20Toilet%20Accesories/HairIron.jpg

"Oh Krystal. Hello Kitty! Gomawo Krystal!!!" she hugged me tighter now. I knew she liked to style her hair and loves Hello Kitty. When I was walking down the shops back at San Francisco I spotted this thing. So I decided to buy it for Unnie.

"Oh it's late. Let's sleep. I bet you're tired. You better go change. I'll leave for a moment k?" she excused herself, put my gift in her desk and left. I ped my suitcase to take out my PJs. Jessica's PJs:-http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z417/bouloulou/Girls%20Generation%20Gee/GeeJessica2.jpg

When I stood up to change someone from behind covered my mouth. I dropped the PJs I was going to wear. I gasped for air. But it was too late. I sturuggled for air and caused a vase to crash. Then the person that was covering my mouth slung me over it's shoulder and escaped through the window I screamed for help but I was already in a car and was driven away.

~Jessica's Pov~

I waited for Krystal while I looked for some snacks when I heard something crash from upstairs. I dropped the snacks that I had already hold and dash up the stairs. Next thing I hear was Krystal screaming for help. But when I opened the door it was too late.

I rushed to the open window and saw a car rushing forward. I could see Krystal being tied by someone in the car. "Krystal~~~" I screamed my hand out of the window. I turned around to fetch Omma and Appa but remembered that they are out. My body rested against the wall. Slowly I slid down. Krystal. She is kidnapped.

Then I remembered when I was being held by Jonghyun. I saw his face when the car drove away. He was winking and had a next-is-you face. Jonghyun. You had kidnapped my dongsaeng. I will never ever give up. I stood up. I called other SNSD members.

When I phone Sunny and Yoona I was dumbstruck. They've been kidnapped too. I must not give up. I phone the other SNSD members. The one that has not been kidnapped. Then I phone Sulli the maknae from F(x). She immediatly agreed since Krystal is her BFF.

So Sooyoung, Tiffany, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Taeyeon and Sulli meet up in my house. Even though we are not a spy yet, we have our own spy suit. Hyoyeon's parents made them. SNSD's Spy suit:-http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd33/sweet_dan_photo/mrtaxi.png(ignore Yoona and Sunny since they're kidnapped.) And for Sulli...

"What will she wear?" Seohyun asked. "Don't worry F(x) also have thair own spy suits, Amber Unnie's parents made them." Sulli's Spy suit:-http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww73/Sakay-Chan/FX/20101119_sulli.jpg

"Ok. So we will go to the headquarters. I know where the place is so..." I explained how they will do the rescuing. "Ready?" I held out my hand face down. Hyoyeon put hers on top of mine. Then Seohyun, Sulli, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Yuri and then Taeyon's. "SNSD and F(x) fighting!" Our hands rose up when we say 'Fighting'. "Let's go." I lead them out.

I had already put a note in case Omma and Appa searched for us. The note:-

 Omma, Appa don't be worried. Krystal had been kidnapped so me and my friends went to find her.

Jessica

I put it in the dining table. The others had said that they're going to have a sleepover in my house so that they can go. Kekeke~

--In the headquarters--

~Taemin's Pov~

Yes, just 2 more to find. At last we have arrived in the headquarters. In a car with 3 fighting back noonas are just enough to make me faint. When we arrived Key and Minho hyung went out first because they sat in the front and to prevent the noonas from escaping like Jessica.

The car is big so it fit for the 8 of us. The car:-http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/mansea/USA/CAR.jpg

Next is Onew hyung 'coz he sat in the second front. Sunny is dragged out while Onew is holding her. I could barely manage a chuckle 'coz Onew hyung is having a hard time. Sunny was struggling and kicking. Hahaha~ Next Key hyung drag out Krystal (they're mouths are tied). Krystal seemed very tired. I felt really sorry for her. Next is Minho dragging Yoona out. Last Jonghyun getting out and help me prevent the noonas for escaping.

--On the way--

~Hyoyeon's Pov~

"Are we there yet?" I asked Jessica. We were hiding from the peoples while getting to the headquarters. "Not yet." she answered firmly.  I sighed. What a long adventure.[]