The Fell

SNSD v.s. SHINee

~Tiffany's Pov~

I wonder where is Jessica. I kept on searchng the lunch hall. Then I stopped jaw-dropped. Jessica was fighting with her bodyguards. (You might be wondering how she knew. Seohyun had told the others about them.) Jessica! Stop! I ran in between her and the 2 bodyguards.

They harmed people for no reason Tiff! I turned my head to them. They seemed to not care and just walked away. Yah Jessica let's go meet the others. Jessica nodded and followed me to where the others are sitting. Sooyoung waved to Jessica and jumped off her seat.

Where have you been? We looked all over for you and here you are fighting. Jessica just walked to an empty seat. But the minute her bottom touched the seat the bell ringed. Aissh that bell Jessica hasn't eaten yet and it rang. 

Gwenchana Taeyeon. I'm not really hungry anyway. Let's go to class. And after school let's meet in my house ok? When Jessica said it the others and me immediatly jumped up and said 'Sure'(if the word is between ' then 2 or more is talking together. Arasso?) Jessica.. it's time for class. Jonghyun suddenly appear out of nowhere.

Jessica glared at him. Duh no need telling. Anyeong Jessica see you after school. I waved to her followed by the others. She waved back.

*Sigh* I wish our classes are the same.

~Jessica's Pov~

Why do I feel... fidgety? What's the matter with me?

~Jonghyun's Pov~

Oh come on when will the corridors get deserted? I dragged Jessica to an empty classroom locking the door. Jessica looked confused. Yah we have to go to class and then you led me to an empty classroom. She glared at me. Laser eyes.

I put down my books and bag on a nearby table. And walked towards her while she backed away nervously. What do you want? Her voice is so loud that I'm worried it might boom across the room and outside the door. But when I turned around I noticed from the door that this is a room that cannot let out voice. (Mianhe I forgot the name. Pls tell me in the comments and I'll change it gomawo *Bows 90 degrees*.)

I turned around again smrik back on face. Jessica started to look fierce. She dropped her books and bag carelessly to her side. And made a pose for when you want to start karate. (Cool right? She's a black belt in karate.) What do you want? Yah answer!

Her back finally touched the wall. And I stopped right a few inches from her. Ok I'll answer. I want... you! Jessica's fierce face turned to a confused face.

~Jessica's Pov~

What? Did I just hear wrong? Or maybe I'm just imagining it. His hands slipped around my waist so our bodies has no gap. I was trapped. Yah stop this or I'll-- my sentence was stopped by Jonghyun's lips touching mine. My eyes went like this:- O_O. When his lips moved away, his hands rubbed my cheek.

Jessica please don't be too close with any of the members from SHINee apart from Taemin. 'Coz he's your lil' cousin.

He then picked his books and bag and went out of the room. What? Taemin? My cousin? I slid down the wall. Is this all real. I slapped myself. Nope it's not a dream either. I stood up and picked my books and bag. I went out of the room.

The minute I was out Taemin came. Oh Noona! Wae is your cheek scarlet? He fussed over me. I just stared at him. Is he really my lil' cousin? Then my head felt dizzy. My body swayed from side to side. Then eventually fell to the floor hard. Taemin screamed my name. And that's what I hear until I finally fainted.

--Jessica's bedroom 12:50--

~Author's Pov~

Jessica's Omma and Appa sat beside her bed. Behind the appa stood Taemin and Onew. Jessica why are you like this? cried the omma. She tightened her hold of Jessica's hand. The appa also has watery eyes. Taemin stood there very worried of his noona. While Onew was like he want to carry Jessica bridal-style and rushed out to the hospital.

Then Jessica's eyes opened. Omma? Appa? Why am I here? Aren't I supposed to be at class? Her head turned around. Taemin? Onew? You're here too. Oh mianhe. Her neck bowed because she can't get out of bed yet.

The two blushed. G-gwenchana Noona. Onew just nodded. Jessica nodded too and turned her head around. Onew was staring at her all the time. Finally their eyes met. Jessica blushed and so did Onew.

The omma and appa left because they have to go back to work at their offices. Taemin and Onew were trusted to take care of her. Taemin left for a while so Onew and Jessica were left in the room alone. O-onew Oppa... Neh? *Hesitating* Do you think Krystal will be ok? Onew tensed in his spot.

~Onew's Pov~

Oh no. She has asked about her. Y-yes of course she'll be ok. I wasn't sure either 'coz Key said that he'll do something with her. Oh ok then. Time went by so fast now it's 3:00.

Omo! The others are going coming over! Onew Oppa can you help me change? C-change? Yeah I mean help me take my clothes and walk me to the bathroom. Onew nodded and helped Jessica up. He walked her to the bathroom and sat her on the loo.

Then he went out again to take the outfit Jessica requested. Then he went out, door closed and stood outside the door as Jessica commanded. When Jessica yelled, Onew opened the door. Jessica already changing was lying on the floor.

Onew quickly went in and held her head up. Jessica what happened? Gwenchana... I just fell when I stood up. Onew help her stand up and walked her out of the door. And sat her in bed.[]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyeong Guys! ^^ Gomawo for subscribing and reading. I hope you enjoy the chapters I've written so far.  

~Sicachu23~