Busted

SNSD v.s. SHINee

~Recap~

~Hyoyeon's Pov~

"Are we there yet?" I asked Jessica. We were hiding from the peoples while getting to the headquarters. "Not yet." she answered firmly.  I sighed. What a long adventure. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--On the other hand--

~Onew's Pov~

Aha so the girls are going to rescue them ey? Ah hey wait. There's Taemin's victim. (He is spying on the girls that are going to rescue Sunny, Krystal and Yoona.) Arrghh where is that walkie talkie? Ah here it is.

~Conversation through walkie talkie~

Taemin, here's your victim walking through the sidewalk with the other girls.

Ok. I'll be there in a jiffy.

~End of conversation~

Where is she? Taemin's voice suddenly appear out of no where. I jumped. He was right behind me smiling his innocent smile. I stared at him annoyed. Not too loud maknae. There she is. I pointed to one of the girls which seems to be planning something.

Taemin smiled. Aissh it's too easy. Wait here ok. He then tip toed in the shadows towards the girls. Sulli which seems to be the name of the next target was standing beside 2 girls which seemed to be tired. (Seohyun and Hyoyeon.)

Are we there yet? The girl which has orange hair said to Jessica. No. I almost laughed out loud but quickly recovered. They are so funny.

~Taemin's Pov~

Right. This one is my target. I am standing just a few metres away from her. She seemed to be focused on the other noonas conversation. Good. I could just snatch her easily. I moved closer to Sulli. Woops. She suddenly backed away from the noonas.

My hands start to work. I took out the handkerchief from my pocket. Then I cover with it. She barely managed a scream. A moment later, her body started to feel like dropping. Then... faint. I carried her bridal-style. And hurried down the path to where Onew hyung is hiding.

Sulli how about you... Sulli? Where are you? Guys Sulli is missing! the noona that spoke started to panick while she searched around. The others turned around too and was surprised and the disappearence of Sulli.

Quick let's go to the headquarters before they found out. I followed Onew hyung to the headquarters through our secret passageway. (Cool right?)

~Sooyoung's Pov~

It can't be. No. Sulli must be just hiding somewhere. She's a mischivious child anyway. But she never joke when it's serious. Oh where could she be. Suddenly a light from the sky lighted us. When we turned our heads up it was a helicopter.

Out came Jessica's omma, my omma and Taeyeon's omma. Later soon, police cars came and out came our Appas. Each our parents came and hugged us who were desperate to just run away.

~Jessica's Pov~

O man. Why does Omma and Appa have to go and call the cops? Jessica you naughty girl. Don't you know that it's dangerous? Why do you have to go. We can always call the cops. Omma scolded me. Yes, besides tomorrow is school day. Aissh Appa always minds about my education.

Omma, Appa, Krystal is out there waiting for me and you just say the cops will handle it? We can not always trust them Omma. And Appa, this is an emergency situation and you only care about school? I knew I wasn't supposed to talk like that to our parents but it isn't fair.

I am Krystal's sister. I am the one that must save her. Not the boring old cops. Whatever let's just go home! Appa dragged me into one of the police cars and a policewomen drove us home.

When we arrived I ran up the stairs to my room. Ignoring the yells and the shouts from Omma and Appa. I went in and bang the door. Lock it. I sobbed on my bed.

It's not fair! Why can't I do anything for Krystal? Wae? This is my golden opportunity and they don't let me!

Jessica kept on crying until she fell asleep.[]