Nightmare

SNSD v.s. SHINee

--SHINee's Dorm 4:23--

~Minho's Pov~

I looked at the 2 girls that I had kidnapped. Yoona and... oh dunno. They look alike very much! As if they're twins. But I don't seeing that Yoona has a twin sister in her profile. *sigh* Hyung, isn't Jjong hyung late? I turned to where Key was. He's talking with Onew hyung. Jjong hyung late? Oh yeah! Our plan now is to kidnap Jessica's parents, and then she will have to stay here.

Then call him for God's sake. Use your brain once will cha? Hihihi... Aisshh fine fine.

--Meanwhile Jessica's Mansion--

~Jonghyun's Pov~

Ring ding dong~ Huh? Huh? Oh my phone's ringing.

--Conver. between Jonghyun and Key. (JongKey :P)--

Yobo-

YAH!!! DID YOU REALIZE HOW LATE YOU ARE??!!!

Late for what?

Aisshhh you babo. Don't you remember the plan?

Plan? *thinking*. Oh yeah!

*sigh* Sometimes, you could be so annoying when you forget something.

Hehe.

Whatever. Just be quick.

But she's asleep!

Whatever I don't care as long as we got her.

ine fine. Naggy.

Yah! If you don't stop---

Phone Dead

--End of conver.--

Haisshh you damn naggy. I glanced to where Jessica is. My eyes observed her face completely. From her eyes, to her nose, then her... lips. I almost reach out to it but Sooyoung smacked it away. I turned my head towards her irritated. She just smirked.

~

~Key's Pov~

Haisshh you spoiled playboy! How dare he hung up on me. Gyah! My hand threw the phone to a nearby wall. Smack! I noticed Minho and Key stare at me weirdly from the corner of my eye. But I just ignored it.

~Minho's Pov~

This is supposed to be here. This here. That one there. And th- Smack! I looked up from the jigsaw puzzle I've been working on - yup it's a jigsaw puzzle. The one kids usually liked - and stared at Key weirdly, wondering what the hell has gotten into him.

I heard the front door click open and bang shut. My head gazed towards the door and saw Taemin giving Key a WTH look. But Key still ignore it. Suddenly he stood up and was about to walk away but Onew hyung stopped him. Where are you going? Key didn't look back but I had the strongest feeling that he's smirking evilly. Uh oh.

To where the girls are being kept at. I knew it. What are you gonna do to Krystal now? Yup. Krystal had been continuosly by Key since the day after she got kidnapped. Well what do you think? He didn't even look back even when he said the first reply. Before Onew hyung could spoke further, Key had sped off.

~

~Jessica's Pov~

I walked down the aisle towards my mansion. Well, my parents mansion exactly. As I got to the front gate, a bang was heard from Omma and Appa's bedroom. I suddenly felt an aching pain in my heart. I felt a strong feeling that my 2 beloved parents are... in danger. Without a second thought, I sped off towards the direction of my house. Went inside through the suprisingly unharmed great doors and headed for the master bedroom.

As I stood in front of it, how horrified I was.There in front of me, 2 broken doors were swinging back and forth and from where I was standing, I could see that the room right before me was a disaster. As if it had been hit by a comet. That's funny. I didn't saw the window broken from when I was outside. Nor was the balcony but there it is, all broken and oh my.

Then I heard Omma's pleading cry and Appa's hurt voice. Without really thinking, I went in the mess and saw what I feared the most. There on the floor, right next to the bathroom, was Omma and Appa, back facing each other, bruises all over their body. Omma's beautiful face scratched and Appa's strong muscles seem to... weaken?

In front of them was 5 men, wearing black clothes. Their back was facing me so I couldn't really figure out who he is. When I went in, 1 of them turned around and I gasped. My hand flew up to my mouth as I was shocked there, rooted to the ground. That person smirked.

O-on-ew op-op-pa? My voice was barely a whisper but I think he'd heard it. His smirk grew as he saw my shocked - but still pretty haha - face. You've come in the right timing there dear Jessica. I noticed the others also turned around and I was more stunned. There in front of me was my personal bodyguards, all smiking at me well except for Taemin. He seemed... sorry? WTF!!!

W-what do you m-mean? Dear dear. Don't you know yet? I slowly but confidently shook my head. Jonghyun spoke up next. These 2 brats here *pointing to the 2 parents*, have not fullfill their promise. W-what promise? *turning to her parents*. Omma, Appa, what promise? Omma and Appa seem to hesitate at first but eventually Appa spoke up. "M-mianhe Sica-ah. We've sign the contract th-that... we will give half of our wealth when we-- We what?! Now Omma spoke up. When we have... uhh... succesfully made our company gain it's success. We did it with the help of this *pointing to SHINee* boy's company. But eventually, we were so busy that we forgot to pay them.

We told them that we will gove it to them now but apparently they said that the time has finished. I gaped in shock. Tears were falling out of my eyes. Angry tears. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THAT STUPID CONTRACT??!!! Omma and Appa ddin't answer me and just hung their heads. Appa spoke, Mianhe... we just didn't want to tell you about it. 'Cause you were small that time. It might 'cause-- Enough with the drama already. Onew oppa held out his hand separating me from Omma and Appa. Now Jessica, you better listen carefully because we'll not repeat it for you. Because off your parents carelessness, we'd better punish them.

What are you gonna do to them? I asked. Fearing for my parents' safetyJonghyun oppa smirked and raise a hand. I gasped. A gun was in his hand, held tightly. J-jonghy-un w-what ar-re y-you gon-na do? Jonghyun just stared at me, his face, don't you know yet?

Y-you're not gonn-a kill them!!! Jonghyun just shrugged. He pointed the gun towards Appa's head. I whispered no. His finger (that held the trigger) began to pull the trigger backwards. Then Bam! Appa's head hung dead. I cried louder. Now Jonghyun's gun was pointed to Omma's heart. NO!!! My head snapped towards Omma when she suddenly spoke. M-mianhe S-sica. Take care of Kr-krystal and y-yourself. Goodbye. Then Bam!

NO!!!! I sat upright in my bed. I looked around. I was in my room with Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung... and Jonghyun. Then I noticed that Sooyoung and Jonghyun were eyeing my worriedly. Sooyoung sat on my side and Jonghyun on my other side. Are you ok? W-why? Now I was scared of Jonghyun and the others. You were crying in your sleep and yelling 'Stop!' and 'No!' repeatedly. I gazed into space. My hands rose up and cover my face who was still letting out tears. In my head was the scene over and over again. N-nothing-- Don't you nothing me. I - *Jonghyun coughed* - uhh I mean we know that there's something wrong.

I sighed. Ok but I don't want Jonghyun to hear. Sooyoung nodded and Jonghyun just stared at me.

~Jonghyun's Pov~

Wae? She didn't even call me Oppa not like the past days. What's the matter? Jessica and Sooyoung went to another room. I stalked them until they went in a room. When they got inside, I tried catching the words but the room is... uhh, what's its name? Wtv.

I went back to Jessica's room and sat in the same chair. *sigh*

Anyeong~ XD How it the chapter?

Oh and thnx to macjuicy16 and SuperShineeFan. 'Coz they subscribed! Gomawo guyzz. I saw the poll, thnx! ^^

Love you all, Chu~ heart

-Sicachu23 ^^v