Teasing Sooyoung

SNSD v.s. SHINee

--Recap--

~Jonghyun's Pov~

Gosh Jessica... if only you knew that who you're hugging right now and his friends are the kidnappers. Oh and Oppa... what do you mean by Taemin being my cousin? Errr... I'll explain later. Here comes your friends.

Jessica turned around to see Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Tiffany panting while leaning against the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jessica's Pov~

I turned around and patted Tiffany's back who was breathing heavily. She hated running. Hey Jessica. I think your friends need to rest. Come on girls. I'll help you all go to her bedroom. And with that, he helped Tiffany and Taeyon. While Sooyoung helped me. Sooyoung-ssi. How come you're not tired? Taeyeon answered for her. Duuhh. Don't you know that she is the vice captain of one of our school's football team? He looked at Sooyoung. She was grinning. She didn't look tired at all. His face was like gosh. Cheongmal? Hello, haven't you saw her? On the football grounds, sprinting across the grass, kicking the bal and always earning goals. She probably had so many fanboys. Taeyon glared at Sooyoung who was still helping me. Yah. Are we all gonna stay here all day looking at you who's staring at her. Don't tell me your gonna be her fanboy also.

Taeyeon's sentence snapped him out of his trance. That made me chuckle a bit. Good thing he din't notice. Ok come on. Then we heard a faint voice. Heyyy... What about me? We all turned around to the sound and found Hyoyeon leaning against the wall. Sooyoung's face showed guilt. Oh mianhe Hyoyeon-ah. You were so quiet I forgot all about you.

~Hyoyeon's Pov~

*Laser eyes to Sooyoung* She walked over to me while Jessica stayed where she was waiting patiently. Sooyoung came over and held out her hand. I took it immediatly. Then with me leaning against her right shoulder, her right arm around my shoulders, leaned Jessica with Sooyoung's left arm around her shoulders. Jonghyun began to walk away trying to keep balance 'coz Tiffany was half-asleep and Taeyeon was heavy. I chuckled, earning a glare from him. What? I shook my head innocently. He just sighed and turned around his head. We finally arrived at Jessica's bedroom for about 2 minutes.

Jonghyun kicked open the door and placed Tiffany on a 'L' shaped sofa. She was fully asleep by then. Next Taeyeon, to the single sofa. Sooyoung still had Jessica and me on her arms. Jonghyun went over and took Jessica from her. She almost fell but Jonghyun perfectly caught her before she had met the cold linolineum. (I don't know how to spell it)

~Jonghyun's Pov~

Gosh. How can she be asleep like this? Oh yes. She's the sleeping beauty of Girls' Gneration. *Chukle* Yah yah. Don't dare do anything eew to our Ice Princess. I turned around my head and saw Sooyoung, glaring at me arms folded through her chest. Hyoyeon was already on another single sofa. What made you think so? And isn't Jessica supposed to be Sleeping Beauty not Ice Princess? She's both. We can call her either both. I like Ice Princess better so I'll call her that.  And you were chukling as if you had an evil plan coming on.

I narrowed my eyes at her. We (SHINee) do have an evil plan. Kidnapping her. But probably Sooyoung doesn't know and thinks I'm gonna do with Jessica or something. How ert. I ignored her who practically started chattering on. I picked Jessica bridal-style and placed her on her bed. As I stared at her princess-like face while brushing out some hair out of her face, my eyes fell from her closed eyes, her nose and then to her lips.

Those tempting lips. Those attracting lips. Aissh snap out of it Jonghyun. You're getting insane. Like she's yours. Wait a minute. I do wan't her. I suddenly smirk which made Sooyoung smack my head. I sat on the floor cluthing my head and stared at her.  Ouch what was that for? What are you gonna do huh? Her upper body nearing me. But not to do something but it's like you know when someone is curious that you'll do something bad, they start leaning closer and glaring at the people's eyes. Nothing! Her gaze was still on my eyes. Frowning into them. Then she moved away and made a sign telling that she's keeping her eyes on me.

Her charisma is so strong that I practically shivered and I swallowed a lump in my throat. O-ok. She smirked. Pretty scared huh? *Laughing out loud* *Putting index finger to mouth* Shh... Sooyoung-ssi! You'll wake the others up! And practically Tiffany was glaring at her. She seemd guilty. I smirked. Deserves you right Sooyoung.