Seohyun Is Missing!

SNSD v.s. SHINee

--Underground rooms--

~Seohyun's Pov~

Uggh where am I? Where is everybody? I woke up and tried to remember what happened. Aaa.. yes, we were having a meeting then suddenly a bomb landedin the room. Sleeping gas bomb. And I got infected. I said to myself while stretching because I've been sleeping uncomfortably... I may look comfortable to you but apparently not.

Then suddenly a voice from nowhere startled me. So you've waken up. and from the shadows, out came two guys with masks on approaching me. (Onew and Taemin). I felt that they're smirking. So fast that I didn't know what's going on. The next thing I knew, I was tied up and sat between two guys in a moving car.

I looked next to me. (Taemin) *Gasp* It is the people fromthe cafe! I started to panic. I looked at the others too. Yup. Same guys. I tried to sound as sweet as possible and not show any signs of panic.

Mmm... ahjusshi. I wanna ask something--- The kidnapper whom I asked turned to look at me, seems like his eyes are blazing. Yah! I'm not an ahjusshi! I'm still a teenager! *Gulp* Yah. Taemin-ah. Relax. She doesn't that you are 'coz she haven't seen your angelic face. The one called Taemin just huffs and looked away.

Mmm... so can I--- SHIKURO!!! (Shut up) N-neh.

--Back in the underground rooms--

~Taeyeon's Pov~

Guys, I think the gas had dissapeared now. Let's go check on Seohyun-ah. The others nodded and followed me inside. But what a shock we found. No Seohyun. The others started to panic and so am I. Guys let's not panic first... look! I pointed to a note lying on the ground. Hyoyeon rushed over to it and pick it up.

After she red it, the note slipped from her hands. And froze. We went up to her. Jessica pick up the note and red it. Then she showed it to us.

Don't report to the police or else your 2 friends here will be dead.

The Kidnappers

*Gasp* That means Yuri is also kidnapped! That phone call must be a fake call. I pointed out. The others nodded. All except for Hyoyeon. She just stood there frozen. I went up to her and that's when I realize she is crying. I patted her back. Us two were very worried. Already 4 from Girls' Generation is missing and 2 from fx.

~Jessica's Pov~

Oh God. Why is this happening to us? To them? What do this kidnappers want? I turned around and faced the 4 members left. Let's get out here. Without waiting for their response, I had already flee from the room followed by others.

Pls God. Make it all clear. Why do they kidnap Sulli, Krystal, Sunny, Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun? WAE WAE WAE!!!