Yuri kidnapped too?

SNSD v.s. SHINee

--Recap--

~Taeyeon's Pov--

Guys let's just end our meeting here and hey Jess. Oh yes. Can you all sleepover in my house? Yay! The others agreed too and so am I. But when we were about to go out of the room, suddenly the lights went out. And then we smelled something. It's like gas. 

Then all of a sudden Hyoyeon, who is an expert at gases, yelled out Becareful! It's a sleeping gas bomb!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--Underground rooms--

~Jessica's Pov~

What? Uh oh. I better cover my nose and mouth... before I'm affedted. The others were doing the same thing but...

Seohyun has been affected! She's now lying in the ground sleeping peacfully. I changed my gaze to the underground doors. I made a signal to the others to follow me. The others nod.

We walked out of the room and quickly closed the room door. Now we're safe. I breated for air because the air inside is Sleeping Gas. Hyoyeon was worried. What about Seohyun? She looked like she might cry. I hurried over and patted her back to calm her down.

Hyoyeon and Seohyun are bstfriends since kindergarten. That's why sometimes their actions are same. Clothes same. They both have so many similarities. Then Yuri's phone began to ring. 'Again and Again' by 2pm started playing.

Yuri pick it up.

~Yuri's Pov~

--Conversation through phone--

Yoboseo

(For unknown person it's  Light Blue)

Y-yes is this Yuri?

Neh. Who is this?

I am your parents' secretary. They said you must come and see them. Because your mother has gone ill. Your father requested that you come without anyone else including your friends.

B-bwoh? Omma is ill? *Gasp* Arasso. I'll come right away.

--End of conversation--

Yuri? Is it true? Your omma is ill? Neh. Guys I need to go now. Can't we come? Mianhe but my parents' secretary said no one can come. Request made by Appa. Ok then anyeong. 'Anyeong.' the others answered together.

I ran through the corridors, up the stairs. I opened the door that is on the end of the staircase. But when I step out, my body is slammed to the wall. As I saw who it is, I figured out that it was someone masked.

*Gasp* The clothes are exactly the same like the kidnapper in the cafe back then. I frown. What do you want? Tell me... where is Jessica? Oh. He's looking for her. I think she's in the toilet. The kidnapper pinned me harder to the wall. I winced in pain.

Don't lie. Where is she? I'm not gonna tell you! Oh sinca? Ok then. His hand slammed my head and that knocked me out. I fainted immediatly. I could here him laugh an evil laugh and that's all I here.

Because I fainted then.