Jessica

SNSD v.s. SHINee

~Tiffany's Pov~

Whoah where is susangnim? My head was so tired from waiting. It's been a hour and she didn't come. "Anyeong haseyo. Mianhe for being late." atlast she came. I smiled. "Gwenchana susangnim let's start now." she nodded and went to sit beside me.

Class a=started like usual. Day after day, susangnim Kim So'eun make me want to learn more. "Ok Tiffany. See you tomorrow. Memorise the alphabets. You still mistake them. Anyeong." she bowed 90 degrees and left. I put my books on the shelf behind me. (It's on the wall.) As I was walking out of the study, I suddenly remembered. "Oh! Me and the others are going to meet in the Starbucks cafe to talk about school. Must get ready."

I went to the 2nd floor through the elevator. (Yup she's rich even in South Korea.) I opened the doors of my room and went to my walk-in closet which is so big and so full like a clothing store. I searched through it. And finally decided to wear this-http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k484/g-teddy/SNSD_JapanPromo_Tiffany.jpg

My mum called out before I went out the house. "Darling, where are you going?" "To the Starbucks Mum. I have a meeting with the others. Bye Mum~!" I said and went out. I hear her call out. "Ok, becareful."

My feet ran down the sidewalk to the cafe. When I got there I immediatly look for my BFFS. Jessica waved out. "Tiffany over here!" I went up to them and was greeted by hugs. "Hey so which school are you going to tomorrow?" I asked as I sat down. "I got to 'Spy Teens Academy.'" Yoona raised up her hand.

We all stared at her suprised. "Are you really going there?" Yuri asked her. She nodded. "Yup." "Me too." Jessica cried out. "So are we!" Jessica and Taeyeon raised up their hands. Seohyun and Hyohyeon who lived as next to each other nodded. "Same here." Sooyoung said, "Hey me too." "I'm going there too." Sunny said. "How about you?"

The others turned to me. "Yup I'm going there too. Oh guys can you believe it? We're going to the same schools!" I cried out.

~Jessica's Pov~

Is this true God? Am I really going to the same school as my BFFS? "Oh Tiffany!" I said hugging her. The others joined in the hug. But suddenly the lights went out. And then we heard the sound of a gun. I crouched down and so did the others.

~Sunny's Pov~

Oh God what is going on?

~SNSD's Pov~

Oh God help us get out of this.

~Taemin's Pov~

We decided to search that 5 noona we were looking for here. I searched aroind while the hyungs search for them at another corner. I felt sorry for the customers who were scared crouching down begging for mercy. My eyes searched the people's faces while checking twice with the pictures of the 5 noonas.

I was still searching when suddenly my eye fell on a girl with blonde, curly hair. I checked the photos. Yes it was one of the 5 noonas. I signalled to Jonghyun hyung who was nearest to me. I showed him the photo. "Yes it's her. Quick let's kidnap her." me and Onew hyung crept up to the girl. Ooops I mean noona since she seemed older.

~Jonghyun's Pov~

Yes, one of the 5 noonas. We found her. When I was about to cover , she turned around and pushed me. Taemin was behind me so he fell too but to the other side. Her name is... ah Jessica. (He knew from the photo 'coz it's written down.) She stood up while her friends-maybe-stared at her. Her eyes were lasers. "What do you want eh?"

Whoah. She seems fierce. I quickly stood up. She balled her fists ready to punch me. I whispered something to Taemin first first before I do something with Jessica. He nodded and went off to find the others. "Uhh yes. My name's Jonghyun. Sorry for the--" Jessica interrupted.

"Aissh you are so annoying." and punched me in the stomach. I put my hand on the spot she punched. It hurts badly. That's strange since no girl had hurt him. She turned around. "Quick guys let's scram."

~Sunny's Pov~

Oh she told us to scram? Ok good thing we all wear shorts or pants. The others and I stood up. Ready to scram. But as we turned around to the exit. It was blocked by 4 boys. One of them smirked. "Going somewhere?" he asked.

I got annoyed so I kicked him in the you-know-where. He crouched down while holding it. "Ouch!" he keep rolling around on the floor. Jonghyun was attacking Jessica. We all are actually good at fighting but Jessica seems tired.

I was about to help her but one of the boys grabbed me from behind. You must be wondering why the others seem silent but they're actually fighting too. I struggled in the grip but it wouldn't let loose. When I looked at Jessica, she had fainted and was carried up by Jonghyun. "Jessica!"

~Taeyeon's Pov~

I was fighting against a boy but suddenly I heard Sunny yell Jessica's name. But when the boy carrying her had started to run out of the cafe, the others also went out with him. We all ran after them but we failed 'coz they got up on the car they used to get here.

We all dropped on our knees. Jessica. She's kidnapped. Our fun-maker, American member had been kidnapped. We can't just be silent. We must save her. I turned to the others who seem to have the same idea as me.

"Jessica!!!" Tiffany screamed then she fainted. "Tiffany!" me and the others yelled and surrounded her. Tiffany who dressed up same like Jessica had fainted. She is Jessica's partner. That's why she fainted. This is what Jessica wear-http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k484/g-teddy/SNSD_JapanPromo_Jessica.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyeong guys! Enjoy my first chapter. I'm not an anti-fan of SHINee but I just make them like this because it make the story seem hot. ;) Gomawo for reading and subscribing.[]

~Sicachu23~