Sweaters

Reasons to Love

'Well?'

'Well what?'

'Let's get started on this list of yours. What else is on it?'

'Hm...' you thought for a while again, bitting your lip and scratching your head. A few seconds later, it finally hit you, and you immediately moved from Sungyeol's lap and got off the bed.

'Yah. Where are you going,' whined Sungyeol, irritated at the loss of contact. He saw you ignore him and walk into his closet, shutting the door behind you. He sighed and walked up to the door, putting his ear up against it to see if he could hear anything. He couldn't, but he still kept his ear close to the door in hopes of hearing you. A minute later, you walked out, accidentally pushing the door into Sungyeol's head, making him bump into it.

'Ah!' Sungyeol hissed in pain as he rubbed the side of his head, while you laughed your head off, saying sorry in between breaths. 'It's not funny that hurt,' Sungyeol protested, with a small smile forming on his lips. 'Yes it was, hahahahaha.' 'Whatever! What were you doing in there?'

You handed him a sweater, a three-toned one, with the bottom section white, middle section light grey, and the top section a dark grey. 'What is this?' Sungyeol questioned with a confused look on his face. 'Put it on,' you said putting on a different one yourself, the red and white striped one, the one he had worn to a radio show during the early Man In Love promotions. It was pretty long, so you decided you would take off your tight skinny jeans so you could be more comfortable. You made sure to pull the sleeves down so that they covered your hands, and when you were finished, you look up at Sungyeol to see him already done and laying on the bed.

You walked over to him and layed next to him, grabbing his arms and pulling them towards you, around your waist, causing him to roll onto his side. After he tightened his grip on your waist, you hugged his and rested your head in the crook of his neck, breathing in deeply, a hint of your favorite cologne still on him. 'So... What is this all about?' 'Sweaters,' you said softly into his neck. 'I love your sweaters.'

Sungyeol laughed lightly and looked down at you, bringing his hand up to lift your chin and kiss you. He rolled you over onto your back, still kissing you, while you moved your arms from his waist to his neck. He hovered above you, and moved his lips downwards, kissing you on your chin and down your jaw. You enjoyed his lips on your neck, playing with the ends of his hair. He pulled on your sleeve just a little bit, causing your shoulder to be fully exposed, due to the sweater being so oversized. He continued to kiss down you neck, all the way to your collarbone. When he made it there, he whipsered, 'You know baby... I'm gonna need you to take every single one of my sweaters home with you today. I like them on you better than I like them on me. Especially without the pants.' 'Hmmmm,' you hummed into his ear. He came back up to your lips and kissed you.

A few seconds later, he pulled away and said, 'Are we going to continue this list of yours?' 'Mhmm, just give me a minute,' you replied as you pulled his head back down, kissing him again.