Moles

Reasons to Love

'What do you like about me?'

The question took you by surprise, as you and Sungyeol were just laying in bed, watching a movie.

'What?'

'I said; what do you like about me?' You sensed the insecurity in his voice, knowing he has always had self esteem issues.

You thought for a moment. A lot of things went through your head all at the same time. There were an infinite amount of things you loved about Sungyeol.

'Well, for starters, I like-no I love-your moles.' 'My moles? That's all you can think of?' 'Don't tell me they're not attractive. And what's so wrong about loving your moles?' 'Nothing, I guess, that's just not what I expected you to say.' 'But your moles are so pleasing to the eye... All three of them.' 'Three?' 'Yeah, 3.'

You climbed on top of him, completely ignoring the movie, and hooked your finger onto the collar of his shirt, pulling it down to reveal the mole on his chest. You lightly kissed the mole, pausing to breath in his scent. 'One,' you whispered. You moved your lips up just a little, running your nose upwards, resting your lips on the mole on his collar bone. 'Two,' you breathed out. You moved up to the mole right next to his ear, nipping on his earlobe and kissing his third mole. 'Three,' you whispered against his skin, bringing your face right in front of his, kissing him with as much love as you could gather up, knowing he needed it.

He pulled away. 'I love you,' he wispered, his lips still close enough to touch yours.

'I love you too,' you whispered, assuming your position again, right next to him on the bed. 'I know why you're asking this and please, don't ever think you're not good enough, because you are. You may feel like you're lacking, but you're not, and everyone will always be by your side, supporting you.' You put your hand on his cheek, bringing his face down to look at you. 'Don't ever feel insecure. We all love you, and that should be enough.' You kissed him again.

'Thank you,' he said after pulling away. 'For you? Anytime.'

'So... Is that the only thing you like about me?' 

'Not even close.'