Piercings

Reasons to Love

'Well; what else do you like?'

You thought for another moment, before deciding. 

'Your piercings.'

'Oh really? Why my piercings? I don't even wear them anymore.'

'I know, but when you did, I loved them. They made you so y, and honestly, before you, I despised too many piercings on a guy.'

'Don't be ridiculous, they didn't look that good.'

'Oh yes they did. Why do you think I got some of my own,' you asked, lifting the hair on your left ear to reveal 4 piercings almost identical to where Sungyeol's were on his own ear.

'That must have been painful. I know it was painful for me.'

'It wasn't that bad. Besides, I only have 4 and it was worth it.'

'How so?'

'It meant I could buy the same exact piercings you owned, so we could match. I especially adored your red stars, and that single blue Batman one. I loved the Batman one, but no matter where I looked, I couldn't find it anywhere.'

'Really?'

'Yeah. And I still want it, too.'

'Is that so,' Sungyeol said, amused, as he slid out from under you, walking over to his dresser. He pulled out something from his top drawer, but when you tried to lean over to see what it was, so did Sungyeol, blocking your sight of it. He rummaged around for a couple of minutes, until he finally put back what ever he pulled out. He proceeded to place the object on top of the dresser, looking at his ear in the mirror. He picked something up and put it to his ear, until you finally realized he was putting in his piercings again.

'Yeollie, don't, it's been a long time since you've put them in, they'll hurt.'

'They won't because thank fully my holes haven't closed up yet.'

You sighed in defeat. There was no point in fighting it because he stubborness would always win. He continued to fill his ear with the piercings, starting with a silver star all the way at the top, then the blue Batman, then another silver, then a red star, a silver music note, a red star, and another silver music note. He picked some thing off the dresser and walked over to your left side. 'Close your eyes.' 'What are you doing,' you questioned, leaning away from him. 'Just trust me. Close your eyes.' 'Okay...' You closed your eyes and felt Sungyeol's slender fingers remove the 4 piercings on your ear, as he started replacing them. He went to take the last one out, and you hissed in pain, because you had only had that one for a little over 4 months, so it was still a little sore.

'Oh! Jagiya, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't know that was still a little sore, I'm sorry,' Sungyeol exclaimed as he leaned over and placed a kiss right on the piercing. 'I'm sorry, you put them in I don't want to hurt you again.' 'Oppa, it's okay, I've hurt myself worse than you just did. You do it. Just be a little more careful.' He let out a sigh. 'Okay,' he let out placing another kiss on your piercing. You felt the bed shift as he reached over to place your four on the table and pick up the others. You waited paitiently as he put in each one, kissing your ear after each one. After he put in all four, he sang, 'Tah-dah~ Go look in the mirror!' 

You got up and walked to the mirror, turning your head so you could see the piercings. You saw the blue Batman one perched all the way up at the top, and lightly gasped. 'You had another one?' 'Yeah,' he said, walking over to the mirror, hugging you from behind, snaking his arms around your waist and intertwining your fingers with his. 'I loved this one so much, I asked noona to buy another one just in case I lost my first one. I have a very bad reputation you know.' 'Yeah. You lose everything under the sun.' 'That's not true. I haven't lost you yet.' 'Woahhhh, that was really greasy.' 'Hey, you make me greasy.' 'Whatever,' you said as you saw the other three, a red star, and two music notes. 'Do you like them? Now we have couple piercings~' he said excitedly, leaning over to kiss your ear again. 'I love them. Thank you.' 'Anything for you~' 

You turned from the mirror and walked over to the bed. 'Yeollie, let go, get on the bed.' He sighed. 'Ugh, fine,' he said as he got on the bed. You climbed onto the bed too, spreading his legs open and crawling up his body until you reached his lips, kissing him. You pulled away a few seconds later, turning around and laying in between his legs.

'Is that all you like about me?'

'Oh, babe, we haven't even started yet.'