Choding Personality

Reasons to Love

'As much as I enjoy where this is going right now,' Sungyeol said as he pulled away, 'I'd really like to hear the rest of this list.'

'Ugh, you're such a tease.'

'I know babe, I know. Now, what's next?'

'Hmmmm, let's see,' you thought as you settled back into his arms. 'Your personality.'

'Oh? My personality?' Sungyeol raised his eyebrow in amusement. 

'Yeah, I mean, it's one of your best qualities. You're always fun to be around, making jokes and playing with others. I know you don't enjoy your 'choding' image, but as much as you hate it, it's true.'

Sungyeol pouted. 'I hate being called that.'

'I know, but it's accurate. You like laughing and making others laugh, you like playing jokes and messing around with the others, and you're super playful. And I love that about you. I know that if I have a bad day, I can always come back to you, and you will effortlessly make me laugh and forget about all of the stupid things that happened to me that day. Your playfullness makes me enjoy your company. I look forward to spending my time with you, and I don't really enjoy spending time with people. And all the you put yourself through to get rid of this image is a waste, because everyone likes the way you are now. I can speak from experience, from back when I was a full-time Inspirit. Everyone was worried for you when you revealed everything on Beatle's Code, not just the fans that are biased towards you. I remember people who were Woohyun-biased, and Sunggyu-biased saying how much they loved you as a person. But think about the people who are biased towards you. Me for example. I actually cried when I heard about all of your health issues from Beatle's code. It hurt my heart to think that you felt like you needed to do all of that to yourself when everyone wanted you to just stay the way you are,' you sniffled a little and wiped your eye with the sleeve of his sweater.

Sungyeol looked down at you with wide, teary eyes. He had no idea that was how you felt. 'Baby, jagiya, yeobo, I can't begin to explain how much I love you.'

You looked up at him with watery eyes, surprised to see him tearing up as well. 'Oppa! Why are you crying?!'

'Because, I'm happy I found you. You make me a better person. I love you, so, so much,' he whispered before closing the gap between both of you.

You could feel it. You could really feel it. The amount of love and adoration he poured into this kiss. And you returned it just as much, if not more. His arms tightened around you, and you felt like your relationship had just reached a comepletely different level of love. You pulled away and wiped the rest of your tears away, and while you watched Sungyeol do the same, you whispered a simple 'I love you, too.'

'I think that's enough for today, but be prepared for next time I ask you what you like about me, because I expect a long list of things,' Sungyeol said as he smirked and climbed on top of you, pulled the sheets over the both of you, and continued the activities from before his request to hear more of your favorite qualities of him.

 

FIN