Chapter 10~

Speed Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Sungmin sure is full of spunk.” Leeteuk commented lightly eyeing Sungmin who winced as he tightened the bandages around his wrist. Kangin smiled in response and replied,” He’s a good kid.”

 


Leeteuk placed an arm over Kangin’s shoulders and asked,”Long day today huh? I can’t wait until this is over.” 

“Yeah, me too Teukie. Me too.” Kangin answered patting their lieutenant’s arm gently, the both of them had handled many operations over the years.. a perfect team. They always had each other’s back and Kangin was the person Leeteuk trusted the most. 

 

 


”Sungmin!” Leeteuk called out as the said man adjusted the gun into his holster before heading towards him.

A sly grin broke on Leeteuk’s face as he asked,”How’s Kyuhyun?” 

 

Sungmin scratched the back of his neck sheepishly and mumbled,”He’s okay.”

“I see my officer has some affections for the art student?” Leeteuk commented in amusement. It was years since he’d seen Sungmin being so fidgety when asked about something. The man was straightforward, honest and hard-working, so to see Sungmin behaving like that, was pretty amusing to see.

 


“Maybe..”

 

“When all of this is over I wanna ask him out.” 

 

 


“He’s really adorable but feisty from what I’ve observed.” Leeteuk smiled at patted Sungmin’s shoulders before heading towards the window of the quaint looking cafe where they had taken look out in. 

 

“Kyuhyun is grea-” Sungmin trailed off turning silent as his gaze flickered to across the street as an LAPD officer walked towards the postbox. Leeteuk straighted up and his eyes hardened as the officer placed the suitcase full of money; just like he had been commanded by the Lieutenant, inside the box carefully before walking away.

 


The snipers were ready, taking their position over the rooftop and armed with their guns aimed..the entire LAPD team were scattered all over the venue keeping a lookout over any suspicious persons lurking about. 

There were about fifty pairs of eyes on the postbox, all ready to take action the second anyone would pick up the suitcase.

 

 

The minutes ticked by, and yet there was noone.

 

 

 

 

Sungmin frowned looking at the time on his wristwatch. It was already ten minutes past eleven o’ clock; and there wasn’t even a single soul who’d showed up to pick up the suitcase of money.


Leeteuk shoved the pair of binoculars away from his eyes and barked out,”He’s running late.”

 

“He’s never late.” 

 

 

“Sungmin, what?!” 

 

Sungmin’s eyes hardened as he stared at the post box across the street,” That bastard is too smart to be late..there’s something wrong.”

 

 

“SUNGMIN WAIT!” Leeteuk yelled as Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter