Chapter 9~

Speed Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Sungmin wrapped his arm around Kyuhyun’s head, bringing the man closer into his chest as the panel swung over some construction cones; never mind that his own arms and back were stinging and becoming sore from running into the gravel, mud and weeds that covered the ground. 

 

Kyuhyun whimpered and clutched Sungmin’s waist tighter, clenching his eyes shut as they slowly came to a stop. Meanwhile the rope that connected the steering wheel to the accelerator peddle came undone, causing the bus to swerve and head towards an airplane.

 

 

“Oh my god!” Kyuhyun gasped in horror as the bus steadily sped towards the aeroplane that fortunately was unoccupied at that moment. 

 

 

 

52 miles per hour.

 

 

The speed of the bus kept decreasing slowly as it neared the airplane.. Sungmin raised himself over his elbows, eyeing at the entire scene grimly. 

 

 

 

50 miles per hour.

 

 

Sweat trickled down Yunho’s forehead as he watched the bus speeding from the safety of the airport bus. With their hearts thundering violently against their chests, the passengers, the LAPD crew alike watched the nerve-wrecking scene.

 

 

49 miles per hour.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun felt his heart leap up into his throat as the bus collided against the middle portion of the plane and he cried out as the bomb detonated and the entire bus along with the airplane blew up with a huge explosion.

 

 

Sungmin held Kyuhyun tighter and cringed when shards of glass, metal and bits of the airplane body blew up into the sky, flinging the debris everywhere around the vicinity of the scene.

 

 

 

Hot flames enveloped the remainings of the airplane and the bus, producing unbearable heat and smoke. Zhoumi stared open mouthed at the sight in front of him while Nari cried in relief, glad that she wasn’t inside the bus when this happened. 

 

 

Leeteuk slumped against Kangin’s shoulders and eyed the disastrous scene in front of his eyes.

 

 

It was over. 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun slowly laid himself onto his back and stared into Sungmin’s worried eyes. 

 

“Kyuhyun, are you okay?” Sungmin exhaled slowly while squeezing the shaken man’s shoulders in comfort, 

 

 

 

“No. I’m not okay. I’m n-not.” Kyuhyun cried and covered his face into his palms. 

 

 

“Hey hey listen to me.” Sungmin pried his hands apart and looked into a now teary Kyuhyun’s eyes deeply. “You did it Kyuhyun. We did it. It’s over.”

 

Sungmin cupped Kyuhyun's cheek and glanced down worriedly at Kyuhyun's trembling shoulders.

 

“I ing hate buses and airports.” Kyuhyun mumbled as Sungmin chuckled and wiped away the bits of sand stuck onto Kyuhyun’s face. 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened at the gesture and he sniffled cutely, ”Are you getting soft on me Mr.Cop?” 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin laughed, his rich laughter causing Kyuhyun to melt. Sungmin’s further words making his cheeks flush pink,” Maybe? Yes.”

 

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes turned into adorable crescents as a full fledge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter