Chapter5

Cosa Nostra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The feeling of a finger tracing on his arm woken up the sleeping man on the bed. He opens his eyes and greeted by a pair of brown eyes he loves the most. While he stares at it, the owner seems like lost in her thought. She grazes her finger on his injured arm mindlessly.

“Good morning” Yoong’s greeting startled her before she reciprocates the smile he gave. She let out a faint smile which filled with guilt before hug her head down. Her tears almost slip from the lid if a hand doesn’t suddenly place gently on her cheek, making her look up to the man.

“Hey, it’s not your fault. I’m okay, Sica. Don’t worry” she’s nibbling her lower lips and he can see she’s holding her tears inside. He lovingly stares at her teary eyes before she hugs him tightly.

“No. It’s my fault. It is all my fault. I’m sorrry, Yoong. I’m sorry” she’s trembling while chanting her apology. His shirt was already damped by her tears when buried her face on her shoulder while her arms encircle his neck.

“Please don’t hate me. Don’t hate me,Yoong. I love you. Please. I promise i’ll do my best, but don’t leave me. Don’t hate me,Yoong” she cries even more when she says that. She’s afraid that he’ll hate her after what happened yesterday. She’s afraid that he’ll leave her after she hurted him, because she knows that she’ll definetly die if he left her.

“Shhh Sica-ah, don’t cry. I won’t leave you, nor i can hate you. I love you too much to hate you. So, don’t cry Sica. I’ll be here, beside you, always” he brushes his palm on her scalps soothingly while planting kisses on the side of her head.

“Don’t worry Sica-ah, I’ll be with you. I love you Jessica” he caress her back gently while she tighten the hug like her life is depened on it.

“B-bbut i  hurt you, Yoong. I hurt you” her sobs increasing, making her breathe unevenly while he tries to calm her down. He let out a sigh before push her from the hug, but still holding her shoulder with his healty arm.

“Look ,Sica. Yes, you are hurting me right now. You hurt me by blaming yourself like this. You hurt me by crying like this” he says while wipes her tears on her cheek with his thumb.

“This shot is nothing for me. What’s hurt me the most is seeing you broken like this. I would rather hurt myself than to ever make you cry, that’s how much i  love you. So please don’t cry again, Sica” he says with his pleading voice. His sincere eyes are staring at her teary eyes, trying to make her understand what he feels.

The woman only can nod while holding her tears from falling again before hugs him again. He can feels her slow breath on his neck when he hugs her back. That moment, he knows that he want this time to last forever,  with her in his arms, to be by her side, because he knows for sure that he’ll lost again if he lose the light of his life, Jessica Jung.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

After that accident, the medication went really well. Dr.Choi always reports to Yoong about her progress and her improvement. She’s more serious into the medication while Yoong always stay with her as much as he can.

“You seem happier these days. And you smile more too” Sunny says to her boss when they’re on their way back to the mansion after droping the Kim gfamily to their private airport since Kibum holiday is over and they have to flight back to England. The smiling man turns his head to her only to smile more to her.

“Well, everything went well, so I guess it is not weird if I’m happy, right? Beside, Jessica loves it, my smile” he chuckles when he mentions his girlfriend’s name. The silly grin is appearing on his face when he turns his gaze back to the window and watches the sky rocketing building passed by.

The older woman only looks at the boss with amusement, it’s a rare view to everyone who know the Im Yoong  to act like a love sick person, but it’s not for her, because she has saw how jolly Yoong was when he was a kid since they grew up together, so for her, Yoong right now is just turning back to how he was bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter