Chapter4

Cosa Nostra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Let her go” he says while pointing his gun to the doctor’s head. His face is blank while his stare is piercing to the young doctor who is hovering above his girlfriend.  When he was entering his bed room, the first thing that caught his sight  was his girlfriend’s struggling from the doctor’s grip on her wrist. The young doctor prevented her from hitting him because he knows that she is losing her mind right now. The picture can lead into a misunderstanding between the two men, but Yoong can see her state very well, the state which he once ever saw it, the state when she really need it.

“Let her go before I blow up your ing head!!” he shouts while still focusing his gun to the doctor’s head who still shock and unmoved from his current position. The sudden presence of the boss is shocking him and his gun is making him hardly utter a word.

“Bb-but sh-..” dr.Choi stutters when he tries to explain to the other man, but the deathly stare from Yoong makes him swallow back all his words and release her before leave the room.

After the doctor left them, Yoong abruptly run to replace the doctor place, holding her on the bed. The woman keeps struggling and tears already flowing down her cheek. The man put his gun in the bed before pull her into his hug.

“Let me go!! Let me go!!”the woman shouts again and again while trying to push the man

“You can do this, Sica-ah. Try to fight it. I know you can” Yoong whispers to her ears while holding her tight. He keeps tell her to be strong while his girlfriend keeps struggling to freed from his hug. Her mind is fuzzy and the pain that she feels is killing her. She cannot think anything and she’s not in her right mind.

The shouts from the woman was chanted over and over while Yoong still keeping her in his arms. She struggle while he caress her hair trying to soothe her, before he hears a shooting sound and feels a sudden pain in his arm.

Her eyes widen and go back and forth from his bleeding left arm and her hand which holding a gun. The sound of shooting was making her mind back to her, and she starts to tremble when she realize what she did.

“What’s going on here?!” the door suddenly flung open, making a way inside for the two men. Taeyeon shouts makes Yoong turns his head to his direction while pressing his wound with his palm to prevent the blood loss.

“Get out!! Now!!!” the injured man shouts to Yul and Taeyeon who try to approach him after seeing her blood everywhere. They want to help him, but his stern voice makes them hesitantly back out before leaving them alone in the room.

The red substance is dripping from his wound, tainted the white sheet. She can see he’s holding his pain by clenching his jaws tightly. Guilt, sad, sorry, worry,etc is mixed in her, even she feels a urge to hurt herself. But before she can do anything, the gun is snached from her hand and a strong arm pulls her into a hug.

“It’s okay, Sica. It’s not your fault, it’s okay” he hugs her although just with an arm. The pain from the shoot is burning like hell, but he knows from her looks that she was blaming herself, so before she could  take any dangerous action, he pulls her in his arm.

“I’m okay, Sica. It’s nothing. It’s not your fault” he’s calming her even though already the blood and tears already damped his sleeve. The crying woman in his arm only can sob even harder that before. Her arms encircle around his waist while her face is buried at the crook of his neck. The strong arm is on her back while his palm caressing her head.

The moment of his hurt is ended when he hears her sobs was replaced with a soft snore,  after all, crying seems tired her a lot. He carefully place her head on the pillow  and gives her a kiss on the forehead before makes his way out.

Once he steps outside, a soft hand is pressing his wound repla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter