Chapter13

Cosa Nostra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Who exactly are you?” she asks the man who’s sitting on the couch at the corner of the club. Her curiosity leads her to the club she first met him, and as she thought, she found him with a couple of man at the corner of the club, drinking and chatting with some  woman try to flirt with them. And he told the others to left them alone after she stood in front of him.

“Just sit first, Jessica-shii” his smile never left his face from the moment she suddenly appears in his sight, making his bored night more exciting. His eyes never leave her when she sat herself on the couch opposite him while he chucks his drinks.

“Drinks?” he asks but only got a cold glare from the woman. “Well, I guess I should learn from our first meeting, right?” he adds while shrugs his shoulder and remembering their first encounter.

“Who are you, Im Yoong?” she asks the same question that always lingers in her mind after the Im’s party. Her deathly glare and icy voice didn’t lure his smile, in fact, her question seems like amuse him, and a wide smiles appears on his handsome face while he puts out the cigarette to the ashtray.

“Who you want me to be, Jessica-shii?” he asks her back while resting his back on the soft couch and raising one of his brows, really enjoying the moment right now while his words clearly make the woman irritated.

“What do you want me to be? Hm?” he asks her again while puts his elbow on the arm rest before placed his chin on his palm, enjoying the changes on her face. The dim light cannot prevent him to scanning her feature, while the spot, on the corner, make the music’s not so much a disturbance for them to talk.

“One of the most sought after bachelor? The heir of Im Empire? A Harvard’s law school’s graduate? What do you want me to be?” the man makes her annoyed with all his word. She knows that he aware that those all not what she means. She knows that those are what everyone knows about him, what everyone wants him to be, but not Jessica. She wants the truth, straight form his own mouth.

“You did it. You’re the one who did it. The death of Lee Chang Sun” she softly says like she didn’t want anyone beside them to hear, like she didn’t want the others knows what’s on her mind.

After heard the news that morning, she tried to find more information about the mysterious man she met. And with the fame and influence the Im has, it wasn’t hard to find out about their history, even Wikipedia has page about them.

At first, it didn’t look suspicious from her, about their business empire, their charity, their family, their history, etc. But when she tried to comprehend all the information with her presumption, it shocked her, because finally she figured it out what the difference that the man always has, the thing that makes him difference from the other heir, because Im Yoong is not just a mere heir of a business empire. He was the heir of the Im family throne, he’s a mafia boss. 

  “Is it even a question? Because for me, it didn’t seem like one” he calmly says, still with a smile on his face, like he already knows that’s coming. And that time she realizes that this man in front of her knows that she’s already discovered his real identity. He even didn’t deny her accusation.

She got the answer, though it’s not as directly as she hoped, but that’s what she need. She stands from the seat before turns back to walk away from the smiling man before a sudden voice halt her step.

“Let’s meet again, Jessica. Shall we?” he smiles confidently to the woman. He ends his statement with a question, but it didn’t sound like that for her. She’s sure this night won’t be the last time they’ll meet. She rolls her eyes before continues her ways, leaving the man who’s smiling triumphantly.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A woman is sitting on the bed alone, with a same magazine that she read yesterday. She accidently f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter