Chapter28

Cosa Nostra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Like the usual morning in the Im Manor, the woman is preparing the breakfast for her family with the help of the butler and servants after woke up her beloved daughter. The calming silence is accompanied her while pouring the milk before a ruckus followed by a cheerful squeal heard from upstairs. The sound disturbed the quite that she loves but there’s nothing but smile that appears on her face.

 

“Kyaaa Daddy!!”  her little princess is present on the man’s back, hugging his neck tightly while he’s running toward the dining room. She only can giggle at the loud coming of her little family.

 

“That was awesome Daddy!! Let’s do it again!! Come on!” the little girl is half jumping excitedly on her father back when he stopped since they already arrived at their destination.  The young father laughs at his over energized daughter.

 

“No you can’t do that. At least for now when we should have our breakfast and go to your school” the mother says before the man could actualize his daughter wish. Her pout didn’t lure the woman’s stern gaze as her father puts her on her seat and ruffles her hair.

 

“Morning gorgeous” he says after plant kiss on her cheek, making a smile blooms on her beautiful face. “You look so happy. Too happy actually” she says to man who’s smiling ear to ear in the morning.

 

“Of course I’m happy. It really feels good, get out from the chair” he says while shrugging his shoulder and starts to take his meals. Not only that actually, how can he not happy when every morning he’s greeted by his two precious girls?

 

“Yeah it’s good you’re out from the chair, so you’re better not running around if you don’t want to back on it” she half scolds the man while he devouring his food. The man only can nod at his wife but his smile never washed away from his face.

 

“So what’d you guys do today?” his usual question every morning toward his girls. He always asks them the same question every morning after they finished their breakfast. Though it maybe looks annoying and nosy, but Jessica and Krystal didn’t get annoyed at all, it is just how care he is to them.

 

“Nothing. Just the parent meeting at school” he remembers there’s parent meeting today, the one he cannot attend. He remembers how his little princess sulked all day long after he said that he couldn’t go. He just hopes that the girl won’t sulk again after the topic is brought up.

 

“Yoong, we should go” Sunny appears, rescuing him from the now pouting princess. He let out a sigh before wipe his lips with napkin and gets up from his seat.

 

“Soojungie, Daddy is so sorry cannot go with you. Forgive me?” he held both of her small hands while apologizing to his daughter. Fortunately the girl nods understandingly before got a kiss from her father on her cheek.

 

“Thank you Soojung. I promise I’ll go to the next meeting, okay?” he smiles while ruffles her hair before go to his wife. He hugs her tightly after stares at her for a moment. No need to exchanges words between them. They already understand each other, and putting it on words would lessen the actual feeling. No word can describe how in love they are.

 

He kisses the top of her head while hugging her before stole a peck from her lips. “I love you” that’s the only provided word that can describe his feeling for Jessica.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A chair is dragged by its back with a man tied on it. The scratching sound from the dragged metal on the cement floor is heard while the tan man pulls the chair to the center of the abandoned factory.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter