Chapter1

Cosa Nostra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Welcome back, young master” the old man greets the young don who open the Im manor’s door. The arrival of two men was awaited by the old man as a butler who served the Im family for generation.  And as a man who literally brought him up, he knows from the expression of the young master that the situation isn’t good. Well, after all the things that happened yesterday, the old man cannot blame the young master if his reaction is like this.

“Amber, tell Yul-hyung and Sunny-noona to wait for me in my room” Yoong orders to the young man who followed him. Amber bows to him before go to do his command without any word. He knows that he better to not asking his boss right now, especially after the call from yesterday.

Yesterday, Amber escorted Yoong to meet the Minister of Defense from Russia. Everything went well before the meeting  was cut by the call from Korea, from Yul, Yoong’s right hand. After the call, Yoong abruptly dismissed the meeting and flied back from Russia to Korea, leaving Amber who only can follows him.

“Butler Lee, where’s she?” Yoong asks the old man after Amber left the both men in the living room of Im manor.

”At the pool, young master” the butler says calmly before left by the young master who immediately makes his way to the pool at the backyard on the manor. It didn’t take a long time for Yoong to step at the backyard and greeted by the sight of the woman who isn’t aware of his presence since she’s back facing him with her lower body drown in the pool.

“Sica..” Yoong sternly says after he walked to her and stands behind her who’s leaning her back at the edge of the pool, still unaware of him. The woman startled before turn around and happily squeals after recognized him.

“Yoong!!” she abruptly gets out from the pool and jump to him. Her arms encircle his neck and her limbs on his waits. She buries her face to the crook of his neck  before inhales his scent, her favorite scent. She  smiles at his presence, to have him in her arms. She didn’t care that she’s wetting Yoong’s suit with water dripping from her body and her white bikini. They stay in that position for awhile before she aware that he doesn’t hug her back. His arms are still beside each side of his body and she just realizes his clenched jaws and fist.

“Yoong?” she says while pull back and stare at him with concern then retrieves her legs down to stand. He stares back at her before let out a deep sigh and releases her arms from his neck.

“How many times did I ask you to quit?! That thing only will destroy you, you know!! Why cannot you listen to me just this once?!” he shouts at her. He’s so furious yet worry at the same time. After Yul called him, he could think anything, he was so frustrated, only the thought of her that wondered on his mind along the way back here.

He pants, trying to control his emotion inside. He still hasn’t let out all his thought,  yet he feels regret after saw her teary eyes. She hung her head down because she didn’t dare to look at his eyes. His doe eyes, which usually she loves so much, which usually stare at her lovingly, but now it looks at her with full anger. And she regrets that she is the reason of the change.

“I’m sorry, Yoong. I’m sorry” she says between her sobs and put the crown of her head to his chest. She keeps mumbles the apology while her tears drip down to the ground. She knows that she makes him worry, and he shouted at her because it was her fault, and she deserves it. She can feel his chest going up and down because his breathing and she knows that he’s calming himself before suddenly she feels a hand on her head and brushing her hair.

“It’s okay, Sica. And I’m sorry because I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter